View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Well, from the sounds of it, Morgan, CJ, Bug, LC, SuperFly and myself will be the only ones left in this thread...More Beer for us at the $100 party I guess...I guess I can afford to buy the first round for everyone now...
    It would be terribly inaccurate to think I'm leaving just because of a down day, I'll definitely see you guys at the $100 party.

I sold to come back fighting at another day.
    Still holding my Jan2015 15 Call.

Just had to adjust some of my margins and possibly lower the average I have on BBRY.

Posted via CB10
    lcjr, leafs123, Korepab and 3 others like this.
    06-28-13 11:42 AM
    It's almost as if today was a 45% loss with the news I just broke to you. Whereas as far as I'm concerned...I'm sure Icjr is up 150%..and we all know it isn't from BBRY
    lol.... read it again....
    gohan_bcc likes this.
    Some random suggestions on how BlackBerry can improve things going forward:

Marketing
    The U.S. marketing has been fairly terrible. I've heard many radio spots for the Z10 that effectively say nothing. BlackBerry keeps you moving? Really? How about accepting that you need to tell people it's an all-new phone, because Americans think BlackBerries are completely outdated. Something like: "We rebuilt the new BlackBerries from the ground up, creating a brand new operating system that has the world's best multitasking capabilities, and the world's fastest mobile browser. All while keeping the highest level of security and messaging reliability. BlackBerry: we're back, and we just raised the bar."

Communication
    The structure, content, and tone of the conference call were inexcusable. It pains me to say this but it sounded lifeless and riddled with excuses and evasions. Heins might be the right man to lead the innovation and transformation, but it is shocking that he cannot deliver a tighter, more enthusiastic talk, and it's disappointing that important information was left out. Gahhhh, I still can't believe it...

Pay for Apps
    If you're going to continue to get bad press for not having certain apps, would it make sense to pay those companies to develop them for you? You're got a large cash position, and getting Instagram and Netflix and some brokerage firms on board would a) silence some critics, and b) possibly help sell more phones. Is it desirable to have to pay? Of course not. But if certain apps aren't jumping at the chance to move to your platform, take steps to bring them on board.
    It's almost as if today was a 45% loss with the news I just broke to you. Whereas as far as I'm concerned...I'm sure Icjr is up 150%..and we all know it isn't from BBRY
    But the drive from Texas to Alberta is longer than 4 hours, he might not be able to keep it up that long. hehe....
    bungaboy and gohan_bcc like this.
    06-28-13 11:43 AM
    I guess A general call for calm is not going to work eh? Please go easy on each other folks and use the ignore function. Or ignore with you mind.
    Nope, please give us a wee bit of slack for 24 hours. We promise not to get too out of hand - but I think you'll agree a little bit of venting is in order today.
    bungaboy and bondary like this.
    Awe Now I'm bummed.....
    Because of the "stick"? :sly:
    cjcampbell likes this.
    I have a big urge to double down right now and bring my average to $14.09 HMMMMM

It would be terribly inaccurate to think I'm leaving just because of a down day, I'll definitely see you guys at the $100 party.

I sold to come back fighting at another day.
    Still holding my Jan2015 15 Call.

Just had to adjust some of my margins and possibly lower the average I have on BBRY.

Posted via CB10
    lcjr likes this.
    06-28-13 11:45 AM
    Long and strong.
    We definitely are postponing the 100 party for a quarter or two, or maybe a year or two.
    Bugmapper, lcjr and matthewriedle like this.
    Nope, we never want to see experienced, intelligent people leave. Take a break if necessary, but you gotta have a least 100 shares when the $100 party rolls around!
    I am not feeling very experienced or intelligent today, maybe tomorrow!
    lcjr, OMGitworks and fedakd like this.
    Well I'm glad the mood in here is slowly adjusting to the brighter side.

I'm still hoping somebody tells me what was said about all the devices. Our work server right now is having issues and I'm lucky to be able to participate here right now. This could change so if I drop off the radar it's our server here.

Friday's are good here. I busted my tail-end all week so I could relax and do easy stuff today.
    bigbadben10, bungaboy and abouthsu like this.
    I have a big urge to double down right now and bring my average to $14.09 HMMMMM
    Well, there are plenty of shares available today!
    06-28-13 11:46 AM
    I am not feeling very experienced or intelligent today, maybe tomorrow!
    Have a few drinks... it's funny how ones self perception can change quickly with a little aid lol
    06-28-13 11:47 AM
    Hey! A +$30K haircut hasn't caused me to leave. I am uber long. :-)
    Hey...someone has to like the mullett. May as well be you

Sent from my SGH-I337M using CB Forums mobile app
    06-28-13 11:48 AM
    Long and strong.
    We definitely are postponing the 100 party for a quarter or two, or maybe a year or two.
    Now there's a dog we haven't seen in a while.
    I like seeing some true colours coming out in this thread. Without doubt this is a buy opportunity
    Bugmapper and bungaboy like this.
    What worries me is Peter Misek talks like someone who knows alot. James Faucette is a total scum yet on this day I hate to admit it but Faucette seems more trustworthy hahaahah lol I'm kind of joking but wow
    06-28-13 11:49 AM
    Blackberry sells to the carrier. The Carriers sell to the consumers. This is not rocket science.
    Actually, that depends on the relationship with the carrier doesn't it. Do you know for a FACT that this is how BBRY does business with US carriers? Or does BBRY get paid when the device sells????
    06-28-13 11:51 AM
    Number 4 added for the day.... any more to come along?
    Have a few drinks... it's funny how ones self perception can change quickly with a little aid lol
    It is a little early (12:49) for me to start drinking.

Not that I do not want to.

You can bet tonight I will be breaking out the Muskatel as I can not afford my Jack Black any longer
    cjcampbell, lcjr and plasmid_boy like this.
    Well, from the sounds of it, Morgan, CJ, Bug, LC, SuperFly and myself will be the only ones left in this thread...More Beer for us at the $100 party I guess...I guess I can afford to buy the first round for everyone now...
    Hey I'm still here, just been quiet for a while. I will definitely be here for the party. I figured today was a good day to chime back in.
    06-28-13 11:52 AM
    Now there's a dog we haven't seen in a while.
    He might be "long" but not so sure about "strong"
    gohan_bcc likes this.
    But the drive from Texas to Alberta is longer than 4 hours, he might not be able to keep it up that long. hehe....
    HAHAHAHAHAHAH i laughed so loud at work
    Why did Heins even mention BB10 not coming to playbook today of all days? It makes no sense. You have 364 other days to disappoint people and lie yet you decide to add an extra FU to everyone the day we're down 25%.

Keep your mouth shut or say you're still working on it. I don't get it.
    The street wouldn't care much at all about the PB and BB10 and sometimes it is just better to puke it all up at once. At least that is what I think I remember from my drinking days.
    take99 and bungaboy like this.
    06-28-13 11:53 AM
    It's good to see all my friends are still here.
    cjcampbell, lcjr, bungaboy and 2 others like this.
    06-28-13 11:54 AM
    Hi Morgan:

Can the shorts still pile more? Who is still buying, selling, or shorting here?
    06-28-13 11:55 AM
113,256 ... 14441445144614471448 ...