View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Oh I moved my funds...into TSLA...(if i had a time machine) lol.

Aint leaving just not following BlackBerry anymore as it doesn't tickle my fancy. I'm waiting for you to tell me about the next underground stock that I should keep on my radar. If you dare say BlackBerry I will come to your house and beat you with a stick hah
    there you go again..... Freudian references to beating and playing with sticks
    gohan_bcc, plasmid_boy and lcjr like this.
    06-28-13 11:27 AM
    Oh I moved my funds...into TSLA...(if i had a time machine) lol.

Aint leaving just not following BlackBerry anymore as it doesn't tickle my fancy. I'm waiting for you to tell me about the next underground stock that I should keep on my radar. If you dare say BlackBerry I will come to your house and beat you with a stick hah
    I'm looking at a few and will send you a PM next week after I do some more research. But you are more than welcome to come on to El Paso and hang out with me. Just be prepared for 108F weather. I did get the floating cooler and should have my floating grill complete soon. The moonshine still is operating as well, but requires a lot or effort. lol. Dang, I'm still kicking myself for selling TSLA so fast.
    Couldn't say it better myself
    Well, from the sounds of it, Morgan, CJ, Bug, LC, SuperFly and myself will be the only ones left in this thread...More Beer for us at the $100 party I guess...I guess I can afford to buy the first round for everyone now...
    I'm still up for the party. Switched to freedom 56 today, but that's okay. My losses are still paper only. Not adding any more shares til the smoke clears. Very sad to lose Charles - a voice of reason/ realism in many posts. Long on BlackBerry - more interest to write off on margin.

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell, lcjr, bungaboy and 5 others like this.
    Why did Heins even mention BB10 not coming to playbook today of all days? It makes no sense. You have 364 other days to disappoint people and lie yet you decide to add an extra FU to everyone the day we're down 25%.
    Get all the bad news out in a 'oner'?
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-28-13 11:28 AM
    PODD!
    Don't quote these.... It defeats the purpose of the ignore function
    lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    A partnership of some sort that would allow BB10 to penetrate the entry level market would be good right now. They need to get BB10 devices to be adopted as fast as possible even if it means margins will be taking a hit.
    take99 and tygros like this.
    God damn you caught me. Maybe I should have just said straight out I wanted to beat his stick
    difabs, cjcampbell and lcjr like this.
    06-28-13 11:29 AM
    God damn you caught me. Maybe I should have just said straight out I wanted to beat his stick
    bahahaha!
    lcjr likes this.
    06-28-13 11:30 AM
    To put cash from BBRY into another stock... or to put it on red via roulette. That is the question haha.
    06-28-13 11:31 AM
    Well, from the sounds of it, Morgan, CJ, Bug, LC, SuperFly and myself will be the only ones left in this thread...More Beer for us at the $100 party I guess...I guess I can afford to buy the first round for everyone now...
    Make sure you have enough beer for me too!
    06-28-13 11:31 AM
    I guess A general call for calm is not going to work eh? Please go easy on each other folks and use the ignore function. Or ignore with your mind.
    take99, tygros, lcjr and 4 others like this.
    06-28-13 11:32 AM
    Well if you bring your car.........
    lcjr likes this.
    You beat me to that one by a second...LOL
    cjcampbell likes this.
    Are you insane? The only lesson to learn here is not to speculate on high volatility stocks just before major announcements with margin.

Whether or not a LOC is secured is irrelevant. In either case, the lender only cares if you default on a regular payment or they recall part or all of the LOC and you cannot pay. In either case, if you default, your house will become collateral -- since they will simply place a lien on your title.
    I have to disagree with you here. With an unsecure LOC you are ONLY tied to a monthly interest payment. IF you miss a payment, of course they're going come knocking. If you have your interest payment in pre-scheduled monthly payback installments, there's zero chance of recall. No insanity here. We just give ourselves a loan without tying up other cash reserves and wait for our investments to come around. No brainer really.
    peter9477 likes this.
    06-28-13 11:33 AM
    I may not have ever been formally invited, but I'm totally going to be there.. even if I have to crash it to have a beer with you folks.
    06-28-13 11:34 AM
    M+8. Why do you think bbry is building up their cash position instead of using it wisely to market BB10 or R&D related to BB10?
    I have to tell you, they manage their cash extremely well. They clearly weren't satisfied with their PR team and that was a signal that something didn't turn out right. Now, they have the cash and hopefully a new marketing plan in place. It might be a case of a slow launch taking the excitement out of the BlackBerry comeback. They do spend money well; aside from firing their PR group.

I looked at the trade and the volume and our TA tells us that we could see a nice snap back here into the $ 12.00 plus mark. The Bollinger Bands are at $ 12.27/hr right now and no stock stays outside its BB outer bands for more than a second day. I can see us creeping up into a better level considering the news. Right now, I'll take $ 12.00 and a Call Option writing program until the next Q.

Best of luck.
    06-28-13 11:35 AM
    Well if you bring your car.........
    HEY NOW! That offer wasn't for you it was for Icjr. He's got the only shifter I want to player with
    Make sure you have enough beer for me too!
    Trust me, after years in Germany trying to consume all the beer, they just keep making it faster than you can consume it. But we can still keep trying!!!
    HEY NOW! That offer wasn't for you it was for Icjr. He's got the only shifter I want to player with
    Awe Now I'm bummed.....
    lcjr and gohan_bcc like this.
    06-28-13 11:36 AM
    I guess A general call for calm is not going to work eh? Please go easy on each other folks and use the ignore function. Or ignore with your mind.
    Thanks Rich! Good to see you in here now and then. So, are you buying in at this great opportunity??
    06-28-13 11:37 AM
    I have to tell you, they manage their cash extremely well. They clearly weren't satisfied with their PR team and that was a signal that something didn't turn out right. Now, they have the cash and hopefully a new marketing plan in place. It might be a case of a slow launch taking the excitement out of the BlackBerry comeback. They do spend money well; aside from firing their PR group.

I looked at the trade and the volume and our TA tells us that we could see a nice snap back here into the $ 12.00 plus mark. The Bollinger Bands are at $ 12.27/hr right now and no stock stays outside its BB outer bands for more than a second day. I can see us creeping up into a better level considering the news. Right now, I'll take $ 12.00 and a Call Option writing program until the next Q.

Best of luck.

Reliable as ever M+8....thank you
    06-28-13 11:37 AM
    Well ladies and gents, it is what it is. If it was that easy to make money with stocks, everyone would do it. I still remain long and confident in the company. If there was a time to lose confidence, it would have been when BB10 was delayed. I love my Z10 everyday as it does what I need it to do. Let's hope we slowly recover from this!

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell, Korepab, lcjr and 9 others like this.
    06-28-13 11:38 AM
    I have to disagree with you here. With an unsecure LOC you are ONLY tied to a monthly interest payment. IF you miss a payment, of course they're going come knocking. If you have your interest payment in pre-scheduled monthly payback installments, there's zero chance of recall. No insanity here. We just give ourselves a loan without tying up other cash reserves and wait for our investments to come around. No brainer really.
    And claim the interest rates against your profits. Its all good when you have such a low interest rate.
    06-28-13 11:38 AM
    Awe Now I'm bummed.....
    It's almost as if today was a 45% loss with the news I just broke to you. Whereas as far as I'm concerned...I'm sure Icjr is up 150%..and we all know it isn't from BBRY
    cjcampbell, lcjr and plasmid_boy like this.
    06-28-13 11:40 AM
113,256 ... 14431444144514461447 ...