• Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    :s can't bear to check the prices.

Posted via CB10
    06-28-13 07:55 AM
    No word of how many BB10 sold so far?
    I think they said 40% of the units were BB10 without giving the numbers? I think....
    cjcampbell, peter9477 and psy fi like this.
    trolls feel free, I won't even fight back today
    bungaboy and anon(4086547) like this.

Heins fuked us hard and didn't even leave us cab fare.
    This gave me a chuckle amidst this doom and gloom.
    plane6065 likes this.
    Deep breathes. This is a tough day to own BBRY. It is pretty bad and the talk of the fall of BBRY will start up again. The good thing is we have cash, patents and other IP that should put a floor under the stock. The other good thing is that Prem is in at $17 or so. Obviously he got it wrong and is screwed here too. I am counting on him to call it as it is and get the Board and TH moving quickly. Whatever game plan they had has failed pretty miserably. There is still hope, but it isn't going to be pinned to the PB (gasp) or even the Z10 and probably not even the Q10. Cross platform BBM sounds great but I seriously doubt it will be widely adopted. Same thing with channels, cool but not going to save BBRY.

Trying not to be negative here, but I guess now we know why TH stood silent in the face of those negative reports, they weren't spot on, but they also weren't as ridiculous as we thought. A pre-announcement would have been nice. I probably won't sell today, but if it gets back to 15 I will be out. My fault for violating 3 of my cardinal rules here and I am out $1750+ at the moment. I invested with my heart and not my head, got in at $15 when I said I was waiting until $18 and then moved my preset stop loss (dumb a$$, I know better). Oh well, my bad.... Guess there won't be a new convertible roof or sub woofer for the Karmann Ghia.
    take99, Korepab, m0de25 and 1 others like this.
    06-28-13 07:56 AM
    2.7 mill devices, I just can't wrap my head around that, developers are going to run away
    06-28-13 07:57 AM
    Relax people
    ... you still own an asset below book value

Powered by QNX
    And now sitting below many peoples estimates of break up value ($12) at end of Q4. Now there is an OS that is proven. BES 10.1. Secure workspace for Android/iOS.

I don't see much more downside here. I might jump in with some $8 Jan '14 calls.
    06-28-13 07:58 AM
    Looks like I'm in it for the long haul, not much choice now.
    bungaboy and matthewriedle like this.
    06-28-13 07:58 AM
    PODD!
    What's PODD?

Everyone, relax, we are bound to a short-squeeze soon now! Shorts are going to want to book their profits now. At < $10, BBRY becomes profitable for shorts. As they book their profits, price will rise!
    silversun10 likes this.
    06-28-13 07:59 AM
    Because the q10 is not at all that good, people that buys it don't like it and returns it. Anyone who buys it is expecting the UI to be like the old bb7.
    Everyone I know that has the Q10 says it is the best phone on the market. Best BB ever. What are you talking about?
    cjcampbell, morganplus8 and rarsen like this.
    06-28-13 07:59 AM
    woohoo 10.53 tsx now / facepalm/
    06-28-13 08:00 AM
    Looks like I'm in it for the long haul, not much choice now.
    We are now called "Uber Longs".
    I'm going to work my *** off this week to save up some cash to buy more shares if the market keeps the SP this low. With the current value, I can average down my total book value.

To be honest, I can't see it staying this low today.

This feels like a bear trap. If they expected short selling today, major investors could be waiting in the wings to buy up shares cheaply as they fall into the market.
    bungaboy and BlackistheBerry like this.
    What's PODD?

Everyone, relax, we are bound to a short-squeeze soon now! Shorts are going to want to book their profits now. At < $10, BBRY becomes profitable for shorts. As they book their profits, price will rise!
    With a negative outlook for next quarter, you don't think new shorts will come in on top?
    I feel like I got sucker punched today. Like all the signs were so positive.

-Increase in Production (Suppliers reporting +rev)
    -Buying new buildings
    -Opening Stores
    -Increase in Job Postings
    -Sponsorship deal with Blue Jays, Leafs, Raptors
    -Sharp spikes in Global Statscounter
    etc etc

WTF went wrong?
    06-28-13 08:01 AM
    2.7 mill devices, I just can't wrap my head around that, developers are going to run away
    It's less than 2.7 sold? Presumably the unreleased sell through numbers will be less than the devices shipped?
    Morgan, Yang Fui... Where art thou?
    Compaqee, cjcampbell and YangFui like this.
    I'm going to work my *** off this week to save up some cash to buy more shares if the market keeps the SP this low. With the current value, I can average down my total book value.

To be honest, I can't see it staying this low today.

This feels like a bear trap. If they expected short selling today, major investors could be waiting in the wings to buy up shares cheaply as they fall into the market.
    It will bounce back, but -EPS is hard to swallow.
    06-28-13 08:02 AM
    Do you have any advice / thought on this, Morgan? This is pretty painful.
    What's PODD?

Someone coined the phrase when the "drive by trashers" showed up on down days.

PODD = Pr!cks on Down Days.
    Doesn't matter. Those people will not buy another bb10 device, revenue is already booked.
    That makes no sense.
    I feel like I got sucker punched today. Like all the signs were so positive.

-Increase in Production (Suppliers reporting +rev)
    -Buying new buildings
    -Opening Stores
    -Increase in Job Postings
    -Sponsorship deal with Blue Jays, Leafs, Raptors
    -Sharp spikes in Global Statscounter
    etc etc

WTF went wrong?
    Perhaps to dampen the reality?
    Morgan, Yang Fui... Where art thou?
    News trumps charts.
    nquyen, dusdal and YangFui like this.
    06-28-13 08:03 AM
    The company said on the call that it will no longer provide subscriber numbers in future quarters.

“With our transition to BlackBerry 10, our historical subscriber reference does not share the same service revenue dynamic as previous BlackBerry devises,” CFO Brian Bidulka said on the call. “Starting with Q2 we will not be providing this non-financial metric.”
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    06-28-13 08:04 AM
    yep, they wouldn't even give a percentage like last time, so it's bad, less than 50 percent would be my guess, if it was 2/3 like last time they would've given the info. 1.3-1.4 mill sell through is prob. accurate

It's less than 2.7 sold? Presumably the unreleased sell through numbers will be less than the devices shipped?
    06-28-13 08:04 AM
113,256 ... 14301431143214331434 ...