View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Unless they finally feel like it's time to cover this can tank further.
    why would they do that, more than ever they are in the driver's seat
    06-28-13 06:35 AM
    Down 17%. I hope BB announces a partnership deal or something... Lets pray!
    06-28-13 06:35 AM
    That's a good point

Posted via CB10
    06-28-13 06:36 AM
    he's thinking I just lost 160 mill in a few minutes
    He's in the game for 5 years, according to the man himself.

Short term fluctuations aren't losses unless he panics and throws his money away, but you don't get to be that rich by being a panicky investor.
    06-28-13 06:37 AM
    Wow. Share price is getting hit hard. So much for my options.

It really isn't too bad, though, when you look at the docs. They increased inventory greatly (by about $300 million over the quarter), which I expect might be their preparing for several launches. Coupled with an increase in marketing of $150million, it seems they're investing in their launch and pulling slightly out of their pockets to do so.
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-28-13 06:37 AM
    With EPS loss (while Street was predicting profit), I think there is no way for stock to rise anymore. < $10 range is what we should prepare ourselves for next 3 months.

Posted via CB 10 app on my Q10!
    06-28-13 06:38 AM
    He's in the game for 5 years, according to the man himself.

Short term fluctuations aren't losses unless he panics and throws his money away, but you don't get to be that rich by being a panicky investor.
    Don't forget, BBM is going cross platform and BB is lending its security out to the other competitors. This is a positive sign for future growth in revenue streams.
    matthewriedle and bungaboy like this.
    06-28-13 06:39 AM
    "Lets Pray"

Sorry I could not resist!
    Kid Vibe, OMGitworks and rarsen like this.
    There are a lot of positives to take away. I'm not worried.
    06-28-13 06:40 AM
    The call will have happened by then so we'll have to wait and see. This could be the opposite of the last one where we spiked up only to fall after. Maybe we're dropping early only to rise later?
    Lol I had that thought in my head as well. But can't see it happening! Let's just hope some kind of recovery pre market.
    06-28-13 06:40 AM
    I'm not worried either.

Disappointed, yes. But not worried.

I'd be willing to bet though that a ton of shares were just waiting to be shorted the moment they uploaded the press release, regardless of the results.
    06-28-13 06:41 AM
    I'm not going to panic as I would be right now. I'm confident, but realistic. If I lose my �500 investing in BBRY, so be it. It was fun whilst it lasted. It's real life. Besides, we were all worked up for a short squeeze, so our expectations have been shi**** on to say the least. Down $2+ is bad, but it's not the end for BBRY, yet.
    bungaboy and InWithTheNew like this.
    06-28-13 06:42 AM
    Lol I had that thought in my head as well. But can't see it happening! Let's just hope some kind of recovery pre market.
    Well to be honest, it's not great, but it's really not that bad. 30% increase in N/A market is really quite impressive.
    06-28-13 06:42 AM
    Ouch.. alarm bell went off and first thing i saw was PM down -16%.. it sure is painful to know TSX 2 hours later.. so how does this work. i see the bid/ask price constantly dropping for TSX right now

BB CA T - 14.01 14.01 15.05 0.00 (0.00%) 0

last i checked was at 14.50 and now the bid/ask is 14.01. so does this means that people who placed in sell/buy orders or sell/buy on stop order at a previous (higher) number with limited price has been matched up to a buyer or seller and that the order will be filled?

Reason I asked this is because for financial reason I decided to keep a portion for long still but need to protect myself for a certain amount and the sell stop was set to trigger and a limited price was set as this bid/ask is constantly dropping.
    06-28-13 06:43 AM
    I was about to fire my order @ $CAN 11.5 based on current PM.
    But then I asked Chris ...
    Superfly - yeah, this thing could totally tank if they aren't able to convince Wall Street the business can be sustainably profitable.
    by Chris Umiastowski 1:39 PM

Ok, read me carefully here.
    I have $CAN 1150 cash available.
    Whatever is the price at the bell, I'll be in.
    Let's average down a bit.
    I support BBRY and I buy shares !

Scott Lefebvre and bungaboy like this.
    I.am.screwed.
    Does a break even EPS look better if not for Venezuela?

Posted via CB10
    06-28-13 06:44 AM
    It's December again! I believe that i said this thing could swing + or - $4!

Lots to look forward to. We are in recovery mode. Just think about the services. BES isn't going down.

DoD contract award would be good right about now, as would a partnership.

Heck, at these prices, we may get bought out!

Always an upside. Don't panic too much. Just throw up and you'll feel better.
    06-28-13 06:46 AM
    I thought to my self that if it were like last time, id be ok if we went down a dollar I didn't have great expectations. But couldn't imagine we will be down like 40%
    06-28-13 06:48 AM

Lots to look forward to. We are in recovery mode. Just think about the services. BES isn't going down.

It better swing up to even at the very least. I think I'm done with BBRY either way. I am literally sick...
    they would have been in line with their 'guidance' of approaching breakeven at least. I for one let the hype overtake my common sense, learning valuable investing lessons here as in a swift one upside the head. Too many talking heads started talking about a squeeze etc. should have been a warning sign, should have trusted what TH was sayin in the first place

Does a break even EPS look better if not for Venezuela?

Posted via CB10
    jxnb likes this.

Ha, you make some good points Charles. Tough call for me though, I might be out depending on how low it is on the TSX. I have a few thousand shares (majority of my savings) in this stock. I did promise myself to keep it in there for a year however... I really need to sit back and evaluate BB's growth opportunity.
    So I hear it's after 11 in some places... a beer just might be in order.... lol
    If 5 million of the 6.8 million shipped were BB10 phones will that matter?
    Charles Martin1 and bungaboy like this.
    06-28-13 06:49 AM
113,256 ... 14231424142514261427 ...