View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    IMO the EPS is not important for the company right now. The sales of BB10, BBOS, the loss of subscribers, play a bigger role. They need a good combination of those numbers to move the stock price higher.
    If there is weakness in one of those variable the market will react with caution.
    You may be right but a profitable company is an attractive company.
    bungaboy and neteng1000 like this.
    06-27-13 08:27 PM
    So I guess this is my take at what's going to happen tomorrow.

The SP probably going to dip to low 14's again.

Units sold will be in the 5+ Million region.

Cash around sub 1.5 Billion.

EPS in at $0.30.

First puzzle piece to the picture of that which is the BBRY comeback mural.

Cheers

P.S - I think if tomorrow's sales are in the 7-8+ Million region, we'll still see a dip tomorrow but next week S*** is going to hit the fan for shorts. Somebody is going to make a bee-line for the exit and........*POOF*, all hell breaks loose.
    Last edited by Compaqee; 06-27-13 at 08:42 PM.
    Charles Martin1 and psy fi like this.
    06-27-13 08:27 PM

Cash around 1 Billion.

EPS in at $0.30.

Cheers

P.S - I think if tomorrow's sales are in the 7-8+ Million region, we'll still see a dip tomorrow but next week S*** is going to hit the fan for shorts. Somebody is going to make a bee-line for the exit and........*POOF*, all hell breaks loose.
    Hold on... you think they will sit with 1 billion or add 1 billion? Either one of those is pretty out there so I am thinking that may be a typo?
    Compaqee likes this.
    06-27-13 08:30 PM
    Agreed. There's NO WAY that they'd be dipping into their cash reserves.

Hold on... you think they will sit with 1 billion or add 1 billion? Either one of those is pretty out there so I am thinking that may be a typo?
    06-27-13 08:32 PM
    On a slightly different topic, look what I found wandering around downtown Ottawa today. Went up and punched the furry one - thought it was a shart.
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_00000273.jpg

Posted via CB10
    peter9477, bungaboy, q649 and 6 others like this.
    06-27-13 08:33 PM
    Does anyone really believe that BBRY could miss tomorrow??? I mean really???

I don't believe that I really do that bad of analysis. Not a chance.
    I view worse case as meeting expectations.

Posted via CB10
    06-27-13 08:34 PM
    We are very understanding and will forgive your absence. LoL

Good luck and best wishes.

If it's a boy call him "Barry" LoL
    So Paula Dean walks into a bar...
    ItsTheBox likes this.
    06-27-13 08:36 PM
    Thanks for the point out. Definitely a typo - some where sub 1.5 billion given their marketing budget increase among what I figure others to ramp up operations. They're job openings are flourishing from what it was 6 months ago.

Thanks CJ!
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    06-27-13 08:41 PM

Cash around sub 1.5 Billion.

EPS in at $0.30.

Cheers

Cash to 1 billion?

Oh, never mind.

I see a 300 million cash burn as Ok but prefer cash to increase.

Posted via CB10
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    06-27-13 08:43 PM
    I've never seen a day where we were red and all my calls were still green. People aren't phased at all by these bear "raids."
    I don't want to sound like a wise *** but I am trading options for the past 5 years ( as in individual) on a daily basis and what I can tell you is that all kind of options are trading at a premium when an announcement is near especially ER. And even more so on stocks that have a heavy volume in options like bbry does.

As far as our beloved BlackBerry stock is concerned I would like to ask everyone to stay calm no matter what happens tomorrow.
    Bb10 is just the new beginning we have a very long way to go... don't get too excited or too frustrated tomorrow. we are on just the first leg of a very long race!
    Brace for lift off!! ( I hope...)

Good night everyone!

Posted via CB10
    06-27-13 08:43 PM
    Thanks for the point out. Definitely a typo - some where sub 1.5 billion given their marketing budget increase among what I figure others to ramp up operations. They're job openings are flourishing from what it was 6 months ago.

Thanks CJ!
    No worries but I think you're still way off. Even with a 50% increase in advertising and hiring, there's still no way they'd burn through close to 1.5 billion in cash. I say worst case scenario is an even cash float over last er.
    06-27-13 08:44 PM
    Unsupported Browser

BBQ10 and Z10 outselling many Iphones and Samsungs @ t mobile online! Be sure to sort it by best seller and check out page 2
    Not sure it's working properly. Sorting by bestsellers, on my playbook, perfectly sorts the phones by price.

Well, time for me to get some sleep. CJ, if you wouldn't mind, please hit the cowbell all night long and lead us into the morning with good mojo.
    cjcampbell and lcjr like this.
    06-27-13 08:46 PM
    What's really funny is the bears all think they'll beat tomorrow as well. Lol. From doa, to miss, to beat with a big "but" yet their target price remains static. How can these guys actually have any bloody influence?

Posted via CB10
    Ya... my only worry is twisting of good to bad by the bears. Q3 last year was like that when Thor was asked about service revs. Stock tanked after that.