702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    15.05 premarket is what I believe I just saw
    06-27-13 06:23 AM
    We are at 15.06 in PM. Looking good so far

Posted via CB10
    06-27-13 06:23 AM
    There we go...set to gap above $15...onward to $16? Yeah!!!
    cjcampbell, bungaboy and psy fi like this.
    06-27-13 06:25 AM
    Investors who shorted and are cautious about a good ER call will be protecting themselves by covering. We are cautious although we are long...I think it goes both ways. No one is 100% sure which direction we go. So gentle covering might be enough to give us a little boost today before the morning call.

Good Luck all!

A wise investor once said "I'm so long, I can wait!"

should copyright this lol
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-27-13 06:31 AM
    06-27-13 06:34 AM
    The one guy is predicting a short squeeze with only 3.5 million units sold.
    06-27-13 06:41 AM
    15.10!! Good morning
    06-27-13 06:43 AM
    While the SP is North and sntiment 67% bullish (unch), I noticed the 1year estimate slipped to 10 from 10.5/11 previously.
    Weird ... some are pushing down the limits ? ...
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png  
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-27-13 06:47 AM
    Could use a bit of extra news for the day to boost confidence, but looks like the bears will be quiet during the run up.
    06-27-13 06:48 AM
    Not sure if this has been posted in here yet. I heard it yesterday on the radio and thought it was huge. We will see BlackBerry branded everywhere during sports games in Toronto now.

BlackBerry and MLSE ink three-year partnership | FP Tech Desk | Financial Post
    06-27-13 06:50 AM
    While the SP is North and sntiment 67% bullish (unch), I noticed the 1year estimate slipped to 10 from 10.5/11 previously.
    Weird ... some are pushing down the limits ? ...
    So sad that so many are so stupid...lol
    bungaboy and psy fi like this.
    06-27-13 06:52 AM
    Investing in AAPL is akin to walking in front of a steamroller picking up dimes...lol
    bungaboy and psy fi like this.
    06-27-13 06:55 AM
    Instagram for BlackBerry, Windows Phone not coming ‘anytime soon’
    Instagram: BlackBerry, Windows Phone apps coming before Google Glass | BGR
    . Instagram CEO Kevin Systrom said in an interview with Fast Company that before the company can even think about a Google Glass app, it must first get on BlackBerry and Windows Phone. He noted that those two platforms will likely “come before Google Glass.” Systrom was quick to warn, however, that those apps may not be released “anytime soon.”
    Fortunately, you can still side load.
    06-27-13 06:56 AM
    Going to have to spend a small fortune to keep this down today...and it seems that they have started.
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    06-27-13 06:59 AM
    NEWS. 18000 server installations
    06-27-13 07:06 AM
    Enterprise Customers Make the Move to BlackBerry 10 with 18,000 Server Installations
    Whirlpool Corporation and BDO Canada upgrade their mobile deployments to the BlackBerry 10 platform
    WATERLOO, ONTARIO--(Marketwired - June 27, 2013) - BlackBerry� (BBRY)(BB.TO) today announced the latest group of enterprises that have invested in the BlackBerry� 10 platform and installed BlackBerry� Enterprise Service 10 as part of their mobility infrastructure. Whirlpool Corporation and BDO Canada support their complex security and enterprise mobility management (EMM) requirements by adopting BlackBerry 10 as their core business tool for their mobile workforce.

BlackBerry continues to have a strong foothold within the world's top enterprises with more mobile devices managed with the BlackBerry solution today than any other competitive offering. To date, 60 percent of the Fortune 500 have ordered, downloaded or installed BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10, and 18,000 BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 servers have already been installed by customers around the world.

"The adoption of BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 has been largely driven by BlackBerry's strategy of multi-platform Enterprise Mobility Management," said Kevin Burden, Director of Mobility at Strategy Analytics. "The company's ability to bring secure workspace capabilities to iOS and Android alongside BlackBerry, gives IT managers the tools needed to manage the complexity that 'bring your own device' has brought to many environments."

Whirlpool Corporation, a leader in the $120 billion global home appliance industry, uses the BlackBerry 10 platform to enhance their mobile device management strategy, and capitalize on BlackBerry's industry leading Enterprise Mobility Management expertise. "BlackBerry functionality and security is the model for Whirlpool's mobile device management strategy. We are pleased to join BlackBerry in this next step in their evolution, and see BlackBerry 10 in action at Whirlpool," said Tim Densborn, Lead Mobility Solutions, Whirlpool GIS Infrastructure.

BDO Canada, a leading assurance, accounting, tax and advisory firm with over 3,600 partners and staff and more than 100 offices in Canada, works with a broad range of clients across the country and internationally. The firm has deployed more than 1,000 BlackBerry smartphones as their corporate device standard as well as BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 to manage their mobile infrastructure. According to BDO Canada's CIO, Kim Watt, "I often talk to other CIO's about the BlackBerry 10 platform and what BDO has been able to achieve having the BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 solution in place. The touch screen of the BlackBerry Z10 smartphone for typing is incomparable, and the security features are unmatched."

BlackBerry 10 for Enterprise offers an integrated mobile device and server solution that meets the highest security needs, but also offers the best customer and device management experience by balancing Work and Life through an intuitive and integrated experience between work and personal. BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 manages BlackBerry, iOS�, and Android™ smartphones and tablets through a single, unified, web-based management console.

For more information about BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10, please visit: BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 - BES 10 - Mobile Device Management - US.

About BlackBerry

A global leader in wireless innovation, BlackBerry� revolutionized the mobile industry when it was introduced in 1999. Today, BlackBerry aims to inspire the success of our millions of customers around the world by continuously pushing the boundaries of mobile experiences. Founded in 1984 and based in Waterloo, Ontario, BlackBerry operates offices in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America. BlackBerry is listed on the NASDAQ Stock Market (BBRY) and the Toronto Stock Exchange (BB.TO). For more information, visit Cell Phones, Smartphones & Mobile Phones from BlackBerry.com.

Forward-looking statements in this news release are made pursuant to the "safe harbor" provisions of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and applicable Canadian securities laws. When used herein, words such as "expect", "anticipate", "estimate", "may", "will", "should", "intend", "believe", and similar expressions, are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are based on estimates and assumptions made by Research In Motion Limited (BlackBerry) in light of its experience and its perception of historical trends, current conditions and expected future developments, as well as other factors that BlackBerry believes are appropriate in the circumstances. Many factors could cause BlackBerry's actual results, performance or achievements to differ materially from those expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements, including those described in the "Risk Factors" section of BlackBerry's Annual Information Form, which is included in its Annual Report on Form 40
    06-27-13 07:07 AM
    ? Meaning and implications?

From the sounds of it 18,000 businesses using BES10 already?
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    06-27-13 07:07 AM
    Meaning a lot of shorts sweating profusely !!!

Excellent timing by BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10 on a Z10 root device!
    06-27-13 07:11 AM
    Ca-ching!!!

Just think BES subscription fees...lol
    06-27-13 07:11 AM
    Got to turn them in to "Shaky Jake" alive. Got the boot makers and other leather dealers there at the stock yards along with distribution centers for major restaurants that want the meats, but the skins are what everyone wants. $10 - $20 a foot and Oklahoma has 6-7 foot snakes.
    Washington and Ottawa have plenty of 6 foot snakes too!
    06-27-13 07:12 AM
    Meaning a lot of shorts sweating profusely !!!

Excellent timing by BlackBerry.

Seems like they have decided to play the game.

Posted via CB10
    06-27-13 07:18 AM
    Ca-ching!!!

I ballpark it at $300-400 million per year..... to start.

06-27-13 07:20 AM
    EXACTLY!

Ca-ching!!!

Shanerredflag likes this.
    06-27-13 07:20 AM
    Ok, this timing by blackberry tells me not only that leadership is acutely aware of what is happening with the stock but they have a plan to deal with it as well. The timing of this release is just as important as the awesomesauce in the release.
    Tomorrow is going to be a very, very good day (assuming you are long)
    06-27-13 07:21 AM
    If we have another run up today, it will be hard to stop BBRY unless the ER is abysmal which I just can't see happening.
    06-27-13 07:22 AM
113,256 ... 13981399140014011402 ...