View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Been to Albequerque once a long time ago, when I was in the Navy. Visited some contractor site there. Beautiful spot.
    Uhh, what did you guys smoke in the Navy?? Just kidding, I guess every place has something to offer, but I'm waiting to get out of this hell hole. lol
    06-26-13 05:08 PM
    I think it is munger that said that to may people try to find the great investment each month. You are lucky to find one a year.

Recently I found USG for a 100% gain and bbry has already rewarded me and I expect more. And these come along once a year.

Bide your time and continually turn over leaves.

Posted via CB10
    It's tough to avoid that need to " do something" and just quietly watch and wait for the next awesome opportunity.

Posted via CB10 on a Z10 root device!
    dusdal, bondary and bungaboy like this.
    06-26-13 05:09 PM
    It's tough to avoid that need to " do something" and just quietly watch and wait for the next awesome opportunity.

Posted via CB10 on a Z10 root device!
    I agree. Over time it gets easier. Continually reading to find that great investment helps .

But most importantly, remember that the decision to do nothing is still a decision.

Reading about cognitive biases is a good use of time. It teaches why investors make common mistakes. Not sure why people have a hard time doing nothing but I am sure it is something inborn to most people.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 05:17 PM
    So we have heard all the estimates for earnings and EPS... what about the stock price Friday EOD?
    lcjr likes this.
    Morgan! You are truly something to be admired! Thank you for sharing your stories of success and just your sheer knowledge of the everything. I have learned so much in my young investing career. So happy im a BBRY user and found this thread.
    I couldn't have agreed with you more. I too have to thank Morgan as well for sharing the stories and his insight/expertise. can't be more glad to have stumble my way to this forum and to have see so many kind and nice people sharing their experiences.

I'm a noob when it comes to this whole investing thing as well and a lot of time the discussions are way beyond my head, but i know for a fact that having Morgan here makes me feel more confident than ever investing in BBRY.

the words "Thank you" could not describe my level of appreciations to Morgan for guiding and sharing with all the great people on this forum.!!

I can't wait to one day if i'm lucky enough to meet everyone, especially you Morgan. If one day you ever decide to visit Vancouver, Canada. let me know!!
    BBRY rally has been bitter sweet for me this week. I got my face ripped off in a Ebix inter security arbitrage play. You guys think bbry is manipulated.... check out Ebix.... gotta be the biggest battleground stock around. A huge short seller utilizing seeking alpha as his soap box. Even to the extent of creating a website overnight to make his research look legit. Now state of Georgia is doing an investigation... stock crumbled after Goldman broke the merger deal.

Powered by QNX
    morganplus8, fedakd and bungaboy like this.
    So we have heard all the estimates for earnings and EPS... what about the stock price Friday EOD?
    That's the question I posted on one of our channels. My prediction is $17ish. Would love to be wrong and it goes higher, but I don't want to get my expectations up just to be let down again. My prediction is conservative and I would love to be wrong.
    Charles Martin1 and bungaboy like this.
    06-26-13 05:21 PM
    Well gang, it's beer-thirty and 100F here right now and I have a pool. See you guys on the patio!!
    06-26-13 05:30 PM
    That's the question I posted on one of our channels. My prediction is $17ish. Would love to be wrong and it goes higher, but I don't want to get my expectations up just to be let down again. My prediction is conservative and I would love to be wrong.
    Lol...I picked it off of StockTwits just now...that's too funny.

If great, $18+.

If good, $16.

If gaps or holes in information, $11.
    lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    06-26-13 05:32 PM
    I'm not expecting a squeeze.
    06-26-13 05:33 PM
    BBRY rally has been bitter sweet for me this week. I got my face ripped off in a Ebix inter security arbitrage play. You guys think bbry is manipulated.... check out Ebix.... gotta be the biggest battleground stock around. A huge short seller utilizing seeking alpha as his soap box. Even to the extent of creating a website overnight to make his research look legit. Now state of Georgia is doing an investigation... stock crumbled after Goldman broke the merger deal.

Powered by QNX
    All I can say is OUCH!!! That had to hurt!!
    morganplus8 and bungaboy like this.
    06-26-13 05:34 PM
    I'm hoping for some kind of a squeeze. One thing's for sure, the sharts will be out in full force to try and put the brakes on any rally. I'm close to even now in 2 accounts, up a few bucks in one account and down about 3 in my biggest account. If we see anything north of 18, I'll be happy.
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-26-13 05:36 PM
    I'm not expecting a squeeze.
    Me neither. They've set themselves up nicely to ride out this ER and spend the next three months trying to convince everyone that stock is piling up on shelves.
    Bugmapper, lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    06-26-13 05:36 PM
    Hi!

Could anyone give me the GMT time of the conference please? Thx
    06-26-13 05:39 PM
    All I can say is OUCH!!! That had to hurt!!
    We only had 2% of our port in that.... it hurt but we will survive. If this happened to bbry... I would be hitting the bottle pretty hard right now.