View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Expect Canaccord, MKM, Detwiler and Cleveland before the bell tomorrow. Bulls have no more on their side.
    Nah, they're saving it for post-ER.
    peter9477 likes this.
    06-26-13 03:56 PM
    Nah, they're saving it for post-ER.
    Yeah, the post ER dip will become as famous as the 10:30 dip. haha
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-26-13 04:01 PM
    The MACD is at about -0.01 and is ready to cross above zero...VERY BULLISH.
    cjcampbell, bungaboy and fedakd like this.
    06-26-13 04:05 PM
    Yeah, the post ER dip will become as famous as the 10:30 dip. haha
    That's why I'm taking back 50% tomorrow. Unless we hit $20.
    06-26-13 04:06 PM
    That's why I'm taking back 50% tomorrow. Unless we hit $20.
    I'm holding everything (not much anyway) and predict $17ish throughout Friday. I think that anything higher will come a few days after when everyone has had more opportunity to digest and understand the data from Blackberry.
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-26-13 04:17 PM
    hey Morgan, been awesome reading your stock and BBRY chart info. Been tracking IAG-N , along with SLW-N and want to pull the trigger here. OMG , these 2 are getting slaughtered as precious metals do. Coincidentally both sold off today exactly the same- 7.73% down!! any thoughts on these as gold is getting close to your buy in? thanx.
    Those are crazy good numbers but you still have more work to do, like, what is their breakeven on an oz. of gold? And, their location of mines, very important stuff! I do like it though, we'll see. GL
    06-26-13 04:27 PM
    Who agrees that we would attract more female members to this forum if M8 would change his name to Morgan8+

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, that might get Up slightly, but with the Soft economy, I think to go Long and get it to Pop he might need be Morgan9+...LOL
    06-26-13 04:34 PM
    Canaccord was out last week, and I don't know if we'll hear anything from Detwiler.... can't really remember the last thing we did here out of them.
    Since Detwiler may actually have to research their next recommendation, instead of just looking at the ceiling for a moment and then making something up, they may take a little longer to publish this time around. ;-)
    06-26-13 04:39 PM
    Couldn't find that with my Z10

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 04:43 PM
    Had to resort to my laptop. Found it. Thought you were in Texas, though.

That was supposed to go with LCJR's Member Map post. Still learning this app/forum.

Posted via CB10
    lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    06-26-13 04:44 PM
    Since Detwiler may actually have to research their next recommendation, instead of just looking at the ceiling for a moment and then making something up, they may take a little longer to publish this time around. ;-)
    I'm of the mind to think that they may just sit this one out no? Distance ones self when under investigation. Why draw any attention?
    bungaboy and peter9477 like this.
    06-26-13 04:45 PM
    Right on target! Makes you wonder if some of those analysts read our thoughts on their "professional" products. lol
    06-26-13 04:45 PM
    Had to resort to my laptop. Found it. Thought you were in Texas, though.

Posted via CB10
    ??? to whom are you addressing this?
    cjcampbell likes this.
    06-26-13 04:48 PM
    See above. Tried to reply to your previous post, but chose wrong icon. Member Map comment.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-26-13 04:51 PM
    CFO of Enron said something to the effect of: dealings in the stock market today make me blush, and I was the CFO of Enron.
    psy fi likes this.
    06-26-13 04:52 PM
    See above. Tried to reply to your previous post, but chose wrong icon. Member Map comment.

Posted via CB10
    Ohhh, ok. Yep, I'm right on the freaking border of Mexico and El Paso Texas. Also, I don't like the CB app on my 9930. I use the PC version on my Playbook at home and last resort is the CB app on the phone.
    06-26-13 04:54 PM
    Should be interesting, indeed. It could very well gap over the resistance for open and then fall back down to test it - that's happened plenty of times with BBRY. I'm mostly curious about what kind of news we see tomorrow.
    It's almost like BlackBerry timed this perfectly with a good news story every day leading up to ER to boost the price

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and cjcampbell like this.
    06-26-13 04:55 PM
    Canaccord was out last week, and I don't know if we'll hear anything from Detwiler.... can't really remember the last thing we did here out of them.
    The last thing we heard from Dimwitter was the sound of their buttends puckering up after BB sent the letters to SEC and OSC.
    cjcampbell and peter9477 like this.
    06-26-13 04:56 PM
    You! LoL
    lcjr likes this.
    06-26-13 05:00 PM
    Been to Albequerque once a long time ago, when I was in the Navy. Visited some contractor site there. Beautiful spot.
    Crap, there it goes again - wrong icon.
    06-26-13 05:02 PM
    The last thing we heard from Dimwitter was the sound of their buttends puckering up after BB sent the letters to SEC and OSC.
    Unfortunately they cut us off at the knees first. That's what killed us going into the ER last time. This time BB seems to be making promising and measurable progress. I think it will make a great difference this time around. Also, in the call, they can provide guidance, well sort of, of any short to mid term expectations such as BES10 sub expectations and BBM Channels monetization.
    fedakd and psy fi like this.
    06-26-13 05:03 PM
    Thanks! I agree that BBRY is def a great play but I have a tough time spotting others.
    I think it is munger that said that to may people try to find the great investment each month. You are lucky to find one a year.

Recently I found USG for a 100% gain and bbry has already rewarded me and I expect more. And these come along once a year.

Bide your time and continually turn over leaves.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 05:05 PM
    I can't believe I didn't see this before, but at the top of the page next to Member Shoutouts, there is the Social column containing Member Map. I just updated my location on it and see a bunch of others have their location posted as well. Pretty cool! No need to worry about giving away where you are, apparently all governments know where you are at all times anyway. haha
    Thanks for pointing this out. I wasn't aware of it. I am now "on the map"! LoL.
    lcjr likes this.
    06-26-13 05:05 PM
    I bought 220 @ 17.30, then another 220@ 12.10 and recently 460 @ 14.10 to get me too 900 shares. I'm taking money outta my line of credit to do this. It if shares hit $100 in a year I can pay my mortage off. I may borrow more and aim for a retirement fund
    I am not here to tell people what to do and what not to do.

I have nothing to add.

Posted via CB10
    peter9477 likes this.
    06-26-13 05:07 PM
    Actually, it might not be an app. Someone created an android port awhile ago that only worked for a short time. Questrade churns out a new version every couple of weeks. I think this latest one is just a mobile site that I saved on my desktop and stuck in my BlackBerry folder.

Posted via CB10
    Don't know if anyone sells options with Questrade... their buying power calculations are garbage. Bucket shop.