View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Thor needs to make good use of intensifying adverbs in his ER speech.
    Did: "Lets Rock and Roll this"

Should have: "Lets Fvcking Rock and Roll this"

Did: "We expect Q10 to sell 10's of millions of units"

Should have: "We expect to move 10's of millions of Q10's....like sh!t through a goose"
    06-26-13 08:28 AM
    Ummm........retire? Do I sound old? Lol

Posted via CB10
    Sorry friend, I misunderstood you when you said you invested some of your retirement funds.
    peter9477 and bungaboy like this.
    06-26-13 08:36 AM
    Well I expect the SP today to be in for a wee fight match no? Shorts not liking the upswings
    and they well know that they need to keep this thing suppressed so avoid an escalation to $18 and higher
    on ER day.
    06-26-13 08:37 AM
    Bounce bounce...come on baby...break that 14.75

Posted via CB10
    Charles Martin1 and bungaboy like this.
    06-26-13 08:41 AM
    Sorry friend, I misunderstood you when you said you invested some of your retirement funds.
    Don't have to be old to retire.
    06-26-13 08:42 AM
    I agree...or at least relax and change things up.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 08:44 AM
    Am I the only one very happy to see that we gapped-up at the open on the NASDAQ for the second day in a row leading up to this Friday's ER?
    06-26-13 08:46 AM
    Have we got the latest short numbrrs?

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 08:46 AM

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-26-13 08:47 AM

Posted via CB10
    Think it was at 180 million as said yesterday
    06-26-13 08:48 AM
    True, I'm already retired (military) and have 7 years left before I'm eligible for early retirement again from the GS (civilian) system. I’m 49 now and will be 56 when done with this gig. Pretty cool I think.
    06-26-13 08:49 AM
    Am I the only one very happy to see that we gapped-up at the open on the NASDAQ for the second day in a row leading up to this Friday's ER?
    This is huge news if we can hold it, the Bollinger Bands are currently at $ 14.85/shr so the range is tight right now. The good news is that they are expanding as we watch the stock try to take $ 14.75/shr. I'm not looking for much today, a $ 14.90/shr read and a close above $ 14.80/shr and I'll call that a perfect trading day. Anything above $ 14.85/shr and we have ourselves a rally.
    06-26-13 08:51 AM
    Good morning gang!! I trust everybody is well rested after yesterday's action packed ordeal?? Get ready for more today as we watch BB take on the Bears tiring efforts to keep us down. Get a good cup of coffee or juice and be sure to check in regularly. This is getting interesting!
    06-26-13 08:51 AM
    BOOM...up we go.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 08:52 AM
    No, you are not the only one. But I hope that your sinusoidal wave function ends here and transforms into a tangential swing up wards. LOL
    06-26-13 08:53 AM
    After coming back from playing Badminton, sitting in the bath sounds amazing right now whilst watching BBRY rally.
    lcjr likes this.
    06-26-13 08:53 AM
    Morgan what happens if we hit $15+ today?

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 09:02 AM
    I am stuck in an architectural meeting but sneaking a peek at BBRY on my phone while no one is looking. Very exciting morning!

There is actually a Q10 on the meeting desk for the first time today. The rules are all phones on the desk on silent there she sits, very nice.

You people are doing great!
    06-26-13 09:03 AM
    Recently BlackBerry CEO Thorsten Heins said, "In five years I don't think there will be a reason to have a tablet anymore, maybe a big screen in your workspace, but not a tablet as such. Tablets themselves are not a good business model." The CEO received a lot of criticism for this statement. However in the recent BlackBerry 10.2 update we can see a little clearer what exactly he may have been getting at.

BlackBerry 10.2 will be supporting Wireless HDMI and Miracast as well as the DLNA it already supports. These are all open standards, which allow high-definition video to be delivered to any modern TV, laptop, tablet, desktop, or other mobile phone. In fact Miracast is an open standard version of Apple's Airplay. This would mean that you could have your BlackBerry replace your Apple TV box and save the $99.00 purchase price.

This also would lead to an end of the tablet as we know it today. All you would need is a basic inexpensive flat screen (dumb tablet) that can connect to your BlackBerry (mobile computing device) and relies on the BlackBerry for all of its computing power and memory. I think now we can see what he was getting at.

Thorsten also added, "In five years, I see BlackBerry to be the absolute leader in mobile computing -- that's what we're aiming for."

You would be able to stream anything you're interested in through your BlackBerry (mobile computing device) and watch it on the TV on your family room wall or desktop screen. BlackBerry could even market a simplified, and therefore inexpensive 10" or 7" BlackBerry Playbook that because of its simplicity may be able to sell for as little as $100.00 to $150.00

http://seekingalpha.com/article/1522...ticle_readmore

Posted via CB10
    jrwb6e, psy fi, cjcampbell and 9 others like this.
    06-26-13 09:05 AM
    After coming back from playing Badminton, sitting in the bath sounds amazing right now whilst watching BBRY rally.
    Badminton? Really?
    06-26-13 09:11 AM
    Thorsten also added, "In five years, I see BlackBerry to be the absolute leader in mobile computing -- that's what we're aiming for."

You would be able to stream anything you're interested in through your BlackBerry (mobile computing device) and watch it on the TV on your family room wall or desktop screen. BlackBerry could even market a simplified, and therefore inexpensive 10" or 7" BlackBerry Playbook that because of its simplicity may be able to sell for as little as $100.00 to $150.00

BlackBerry And The Hardware Game - Seeking Alpha

Posted via CB10
    Exciting times ahead huh. I can't wait. I'm looking forward to the A10 (or whatever it will be called) and a tablet to run my soon-to-be on-the-side business. Woot Woot!!
    06-26-13 09:15 AM
    Billings, Montana but they only have the display model in store (which was in a drawer). You have to purchase then they send you one from the warehouse...I'm guessing Seattle or Denver.
    lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    06-26-13 09:17 AM
    Badminton? Really?
    ha ha ha .... too funny

It is fun to play thou
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-26-13 09:17 AM
    ha ha ha .... too funny

It is fun to play thou
    And taken quite seriously in some circles.... just look at the Chinese in the last Olympics
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-26-13 09:19 AM
    Hahaha...reading the posts I thought we had taken off in the rocket. Still only revving on the ground yet.
    06-26-13 09:22 AM
113,256 ... 13821383138413851386 ...