View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Nah, the Maple Leafs suck at scoring goals but if my memory serves me right, it's the NHL team with the highest operating income, around $80 million.
    And most profitable franchise too...(I think).
    06-25-13 05:02 PM
    Perfect setup for squeeze, even after all these shorts the price still above 200 dma. Just need few longs with few million $s on 28th to scare the **** out of these shorts. The only way they have been able to keep the price low in last 6 months by shorting it more. The longs that have been holding did not exist up until now so why would they exist now. They rather wait until the merger/acquisition @ 20s before existing after this ER. Shorts screwed all the way. With TSX shorts we are taking percentage in 40s.
    bungaboy and kfh227 like this.
    06-25-13 05:04 PM
    And most profitable franchise too...(I think).
    And keeping a good portion of the league in businesses. Lol. We'd be back down to 12 teams if it weren't for them and a couple of others.

Posted via CB10
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    06-25-13 05:06 PM
    ok, that makes more sense. I still disagree though. If you look at the statcounter graphs, whether you believe the overall numbers or not, on every one that BBRY is up on, there is a corresponding apple downturn due to what I believe is that the companies attract similar types of buyers, upper income etc, Apple's lost most of what they are going to lose to android, now it's are they going to be able to hold on to enough of their real base, imho.

Blackberry's "in" with the government is not what it used to be.

Maybe I exaggerated a bit but Apple is not loosing sleep over Blackberry's progress to date. Sure they are watching and know they will be a factor in the future but doubt they consider Blackberry as a serious threat at this time. Apple is spending it's "war funds" on Samsung, a more immediate threat. If there is Apple blood to be shed, it will be at the door of Samsung not Blackberry.
    bungaboy and morganplus8 like this.
    06-25-13 05:06 PM
    did I mention lately how much I hate my iphone? just thought I'd throw that out there again, damn home button not working....laggy pos
    cjcampbell, lcjr, dusdal and 4 others like this.
    06-25-13 05:16 PM
    did I mention lately how much I hate my iphone? just thought I'd throw that out there again, damn home button not working....laggy pos
    I hear there's this new phone out that ensures you'll never have any home button issues ever again

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 05:18 PM
    That's so 2012.

Posted via CB10 on a Z10 root device!
    take99, lcjr, dusdal and 3 others like this.
    06-25-13 05:21 PM
    Ok gang, it's beer-thirty here. Time to hit the road and grab a cold one by the poolside. Great job today, I think I'll keep you all around a bit longer. hahaha.
    06-25-13 05:29 PM
    You're not holding it right! . . . . . . . Oops, that was the iPhone 4, not the 4S.
    06-25-13 05:32 PM
    Under the terms of the three year deal, BlackBerry will be known as the official computing partner of MLSE.

As part of the deal, the Waterloo, Ont.-based company plans to develop new BlackBerry Messenger Channels and apps designed for the company’s BlackBerry 10 operating system that will give fans access to real time updates and exclusive content from MLSE’s various pro sports franchises, including the Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto Raptors and Toronto FC.
    06-25-13 05:51 PM
    Well, if we are #2 in Canada now, might as well shoot for #1. Sports teams may help that.

cjcampbell, CDM76 and bungaboy like this.
    06-25-13 05:57 PM
    We would need numbers and other data before we could make a guess. Volkswagon peaked and immediately fell back, but TEASLA is still enjoying a higher SP after several weeks. It's just hard to make an educated guess without current numbers.

Gees, i'm 50+ "mobile sized" pages behind reading on here. Chipping away slowly.

Sorry to be off topic, bit just out of curiosity... I was on vacation in Boston/Cape Cod last week and while on the hwy, I was approaching a sports car and thought "Dang, that's a nice car!" As I approached it, I noticed it was a Tesla. So, as a CDN, it was exciting to see. But for some of our American friends in here, is this a common occurance? Do you guys see them around quite a bit or is it a rarity still?
    Pavel_ru likes this.
    06-25-13 06:00 PM
    All three channels are up (Leafs, Raptors, TFC) but none of them have any content yet.

As a Whitecapsfc supporter it pains me to subscribe to TFC's channel, but my loyalties are colliding now.
    morganplus8 and bungaboy like this.
    06-25-13 06:01 PM
    Gees, i'm 50+ "mobile sized" pages behind reading on here. Chipping away slowly.

Sorry to be off topic, bit just out of curiosity... I was on vacation in Boston/Cape Cod last week and while on the hwy, I was approaching a sports car and thought "Dang, that's a nice car!" As I approached it, I noticed it was a Tesla. So, as a CDN, it was exciting to see. But for some of our American friends in here, is this a common occurance? Do you guys see them around quite a bit or is it a rarity still?
    Doesn't answer your question but,
    I'm certain I saw one about 2 weeks ago in Northern Ontario. I almost twisted my head off my shoulders when it drove by.

m0de25 likes this.
    06-25-13 06:06 PM

Rarity but in New York City I see them from time to time. But not like Porsches which one sees about one every five to ten blocks.
    m0de25 likes this.
    06-25-13 06:06 PM
    saw a Tesla in lower mainland last week on the freeway, it looks pretty sweet...
    m0de25 and abouthsu like this.
    06-25-13 06:11 PM
    saw a Tesla in lower mainland last week on the freeway, it looks pretty sweet...
    Yep, looked pretty solid, they ain't messing around!

Sent from my SGH-T989D using CB Forums mobile app
    06-25-13 06:16 PM
    How are we feeling for tomorrow? Ill go with slight pullback butwill finish up 13 cents on the day
    06-25-13 06:17 PM
    How are we feeling for tomorrow? Ill go with slight pullback butwill finish up 13 cents on the day
    Worried a bit about a raid tomorrow. When ever the longs get their hopes up they seem to crush it. I am sure they have their monkeys typing up some doomsday article right now.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using CB Forums mobile app
    take99 and bungaboy like this.
    06-25-13 06:24 PM
    Weird. BB Closed right on my 15.32 AVG price! Good omen or bad not sure but it feels good to be out of the red.
    Here's to a surprise beat on Friday. Even a surprise by our estimates.
    cjcampbell, bungaboy and m0de25 like this.
    06-25-13 06:31 PM
    Another 30% up during the Friday day regular time will put the SP in the range 23~24. :-)
    Let's get to $18 by Thursdays close.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 06:33 PM
    Worried a bit about a raid tomorrow. When ever the longs get their hopes up they seem to crush it. I am sure they have their monkeys typing up some doomsday article right now.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using CB Forums mobile app
    If we get a raid tomorrow then I'm gonna buy. I've just passed my 15.25 average today and have been building.
    ItsTheBox and bungaboy like this.
    06-25-13 06:33 PM
    Actually the good thing about the TSX is that the American price looks good still. I should have considered that this morning instead of thinking 15.20 on the TSX is looking average and not great. I think under 15 on the nasdaq looks cheap still so I should buy on tsx because the Nasdaq will drive the tsx price. WOW that was great so ill use Nasdaq as my gauge because its lower and if it looms like a buy there then I should get on TSX
    06-25-13 06:36 PM
    yep, should hear from MKM, Canaccord, Cleveland, and Detwiler, followed by more shorting. Are there any bulls left to report yet? Doesn't matter, I'm holding again, even though it seems like I should sell the news on this stock, I can't seem to accept that this ER will push the price down. Shorting can't go on forever if the company has turned around like I think they have, so I don't want to miss the catalyst that drives the shorts over the edge.
    matthewriedle and bungaboy like this.
    06-25-13 06:37 PM
    Yep, learned a hard lesson on that one. Don't want to have my finger near the sell button this time.
    A canceled all my orders to close . Will enter a few Thursday though.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 06:37 PM
113,256 ... 13771378137913801381 ...