View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    BBRY has beat the street the last three quarters and is set to make it four this Friday.
    So it has been three Q in a row which would mean if BlackBerry beats the street it would make is a whole year of bear analysts being wrong. What investor would believe bear analysts that have been wrong Q after Q after Q? My theory still remains BlackBerry competitors through hedge funds are shorting BlackBerry and putting out a media propaganda campaign to damage the BlackBerry brand.

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 07:16 PM
    T
    He sounds like he's wining. It's also nice to see that his opinion had zero bearing on the stock price today.
    The way he looked at the camera at the end it sounded like it was personal. I mean I don't even own a BB10 device and I knew how to fix two of his issues. Maybe someone in Waterloo didn't jump as high as he asked and he got into a hissy fit. It's personal though you can tell. I would also hazard a guess that his IT dept screwed the pooch on the sync as well.

Oh well you can't please everybody and I fully expect waterloo to address his legit issues. Look at the online carrier feedback to soothe yourself. Lol. Anyone have the link to that twitter feed too? That was awesome to read.
    06-24-13 07:21 PM
    I do find McQueens's interview a little strange. You would think if he liked Blackberry so much in the past, he would stick around a little longer to at least see if his issues would be fixed. I mean, they just came out with the Q10, and there is going to be changes on future versions.
    06-24-13 07:30 PM
    Here's one for you. Imagine next year when BB is the leading software corporation in the world due primarily to security. Not sure if I would do business with China but you get the picture. Provide secured software to those that can afford you.

Lenovo aims to sell 50m smartphones worldwide | GulfNews.com
    06-24-13 07:33 PM
    Here's one for you. Imagine next year when BB is the leading software corporation in the world due primarily to security. Not sure if I would do business with China but you get the picture. Provide secured software to those that can afford you.

Lenovo aims to sell 50m smartphones worldwide | GulfNews.com
    Another good reason to partner with them... they are bloody ambitious!!
    06-24-13 07:48 PM
    Boy, is he going to look stupid in just 4 days.
    LoL. He looks pretty stupid now.
    06-24-13 08:01 PM
    and here's McQueen on BNN (guy who threw in the towel on SA today), kinda glad he sold out after watching this.

BNN Video Player
    Ha! Glad that dweeb won't be at the $100 party!

He says he missed the ability to turn his iPhone sideways to read in landscape mode on the Q10. Did he not notice that the screen is square before he bought it ? Or was he just too stupid to buy the Z10?

Posted via CB10 on a Z10 root device!
    lcjr, cjcampbell, psy fi and 13 others like this.
    06-24-13 08:03 PM
    Boy, is he going to look stupid in just 4 days.
    LOL

Posted via CB10 on a Z10 root device!
    06-24-13 08:03 PM
    And all that stuff about not being able to read e-mails on Q10 because the font is too small. Does anyone have trouble reading e-mails on the Q10?
    Not me. Even without my glasses on I can still read them.

I guess the dummy hasn't figured out you can increase the font size . . . . . . . . DUH!
    06-24-13 08:05 PM
    And all that stuff about not being able to read e-mails on Q10 because the font is too small. Does anyone have trouble reading e-mails on the Q10?
    It is no harder to read an email on the Q as it is the Z.....me thinks he needs glasses.

Sounded like a lot of sour grapes to me
    06-24-13 08:05 PM
    I'm loving that Chris U started up the Sony License deal rumor again. They could do the ultra high end world device and entry level for Asia and elsewhere. Personally I think that is something that could be shared in "The Call" when asked about forward guidance.

Fingers crossed.

Posted via CB10
    Let's not forget! http://berryflow.com/licensingbb10/ I'd love to see BlackBerry's reaction to a member of their Board of Directors, in a joint venture with Sony. That their not involved in.
    Does anyone believe it's posible?

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 08:09 PM
    It is no harder to read an email on the Q as it is the Z.....me thinks he needs glasses.

Sounded like a lot of sour grapes to me
    If I can read my emails on my 9930 then anyone can read emails on the Q10.
    06-24-13 08:09 PM
    4 days until Christmas
    06-24-13 08:10 PM
    You would be mad too if your iPhone wasn't cool anymore. ALSO maybe he was a little bitter because AAPL was under $400 today as well This is why I love when all these OLD folks try to say whats cool and what's not. As soon as you have 70 year old guys telling you the iPhone is where it's at, you know clearly that there is some other technology that's cooler.
    06-24-13 08:13 PM
    You would be mad too if your iPhone wasn't cool anymore. ALSO maybe he was a little bitter because AAPL was under $400 today as well This is why I love when all these OLD folks try to say whats cool and what's not. As soon as you have 70 year old guys telling you the iPhone is where it's at, you know clearly that there is some other technology that's cooler.
    Can you write a little louder, my hearing aid can't hear you. Cough cough fart. Lol.
    06-24-13 08:17 PM
    Not me. Even without my glasses on I can still read them.

I guess the dummy hasn't figured out you can increase the font size . . . . . . . . DUH!
    That's because he couldn't find the track-wheel on the side of the phone...LOL
    06-24-13 08:21 PM
    Misek got it right with apples share price. I think he'll be right with bb!
    bungaboy, Shanerredflag and rarsen like this.
    06-24-13 08:28 PM
    So many reasons for it to be Friday!
    Bugmapper, lcjr, bungaboy and 2 others like this.
    06-24-13 08:30 PM
    Misek got it right with apples share price. I think he'll be right with bb!
    Well....not really. Not long ago he said AAPL would hit $900
    nquyen and cjcampbell like this.
    06-24-13 08:32 PM
    Well....not really. Not long ago he said AAPL would hit $900
    Didn't know about that call... referring to his recent one.
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-24-13 08:35 PM
    What time on Friday is the ER at?
    06-24-13 08:42 PM
    What time on Friday is the ER at?
    I believe 8am.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-24-13 08:43 PM
    McQueen?
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_00000719.png

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 08:44 PM
    I think this ER we will have some gains. Using Vegas odds here. No way we can go down after each ER!
    bungaboy and BlackistheBerry like this.
    06-24-13 08:44 PM
    McQueen?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000719.png 
Views:	535 
Size:	82.7 KB 
ID:	175712

Posted via CB10
    Lol, I know. What a dumb SOB
    06-24-13 08:45 PM
113,250 ... 13611362136313641365 ...