View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Nite guys, was a good day!
    C U 2morrow (pathetic attempt of 'young' style lol)
    Attachment 175681

Posted via CB10
    lmao... nice attempt... had me fooled for a second.
    06-24-13 05:40 PM
    It would be great to see something major announced along with a blowout ER. Catch fire to the entire bunch of fireworks.
    06-24-13 05:48 PM
    It would be great to see something major announced along with a blowout ER. Catch fire to the entire bunch of fireworks.
    I've often thought about that but the one question I keep asking myself is "is this the platform for those kind of announcements?".
    06-24-13 05:52 PM
    I'm loving that Chris U started up the Sony License deal rumor again. They could do the ultra high end world device and entry level for Asia and elsewhere. Personally I think that is something that could be shared in "The Call" when asked about forward guidance.

Fingers crossed.

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 05:58 PM
    The bear analysts have been proven wrong two or three Q in a row? How many negative reports have been proven wrong or simply out right fabrications?
    BBRY has beat the street the last three quarters and is set to make it four this Friday.
    06-24-13 05:58 PM
    I'm loving that Chris U started up the Sony License deal rumor again. They could do the ultra high end world device and entry level for Asia and elsewhere. Personally I think that is something that could be shared in "The Call" when asked about forward guidance.

Fingers crossed.

Posted via CB10
    Agreed I like it as a better fit then Lenovo honestly.
    06-24-13 06:08 PM
    I've often thought about that but the one question I keep asking myself is "is this the platform for those kind of announcements?".
    That or the AGM works for me.
    06-24-13 06:10 PM
    Agreed I like it as a better fit then Lenovo honestly.
    I'm torn on that. Lenovo is number 3 in China and that's a market that is growing quickly. I think there'd be more growth potential there.
    matthewriedle likes this.
    06-24-13 06:11 PM
    That or the AGM works for me.
    Which isn't too far after Also, do you know when the latest institutional ownership gets published? I believe that the reporting date is the 30th but unsure as to when it becomes public.
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-24-13 06:12 PM
    Which isn't too far after Also, do you know when the latest institutional ownership gets published? I believe that the reporting date is the 30th but unsure as to when it becomes public.
    Form 13F�Reports Filed by Institutional Investment Managers

Form 13F is required to be filed within 45 days of the end of a calendar quarter.

I don't know if it is immediately available information.
    cjcampbell likes this.
    06-24-13 06:22 PM
    What is FIFY? And where is Bungaboy?

Posted via CB10
    Here I is. My forgen hard drive on my PC self destructed and I am gonna be kinda scarce until I find the right sized hammer. LoL.

I had a wee accident a while ago and cut my leg pretty good. So I gave been going to the hospital every other day to get the dressings changed.

As far as that drive by FIFY it was another PODD who got confused. :-)

Still long!

Stand Sure.

Posted from my Z10 via C10
    06-24-13 06:25 PM
    Form 13F—Reports Filed by Institutional Investment Managers

Form 13F is required to be filed within 45 days of the end of a calendar quarter.

I don't know if it is immediately available information.
    Thanks... so we should, in theory, know the updated info in approx 3-4 weeks.
    06-24-13 06:26 PM
    I'm torn on that. Lenovo is number 3 in China and that's a market that is growing quickly. I think there'd be more growth potential there.
    Yeah...I'm torn on that one too but, when one looks at it as a whole with all of Sony's products and PS4 and a secure layer for payments I think it might be bigger...not sure but it's close.

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 06:28 PM
    August sometime I believe.
    cjcampbell likes this.
    06-24-13 06:29 PM
    and here's McQueen on BNN (guy who threw in the towel on SA today), kinda glad he sold out after watching this.

BNN Video Player
    06-24-13 06:42 PM
    and here's McQueen on BNN (guy who threw in the towel on SA today), kinda glad he sold out after watching this.

BNN Video Player
    He sounds like he's wining. It's also nice to see that his opinion had zero bearing on the stock price today.
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    06-24-13 06:52 PM
    Can anyone tell me if any of what mcQueen says is something that Blackberry should be concerned about. I don't own a Q10, so I really don't know what to make of this.

BNN Video Player
    06-24-13 06:56 PM

BNN Video Player

Boy, is he going to look stupid in just 4 days.
    06-24-13 07:00 PM
    Can anyone tell me if any of what mcQueen says is something that Blackberry should be concerned about. I don't own a Q10, so I really don't know what to make of this.
    Well I don't have a Q10 but I can tell you that my Z10 synced with my iTunes just fine. I have heard, however, that with a newer build of iTunes, it can be problematic so I haven't updated to be safe.
    kfh227 and psy fi like this.
    06-24-13 07:03 PM
    And all that stuff about not being able to read e-mails on Q10 because the font is too small. Does anyone have trouble reading e-mails on the Q10?
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-24-13 07:06 PM
    Yes you are right. I just worry about security perceptions. Security is a big asset to BB
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    06-24-13 07:09 PM
    Yes you are right. I just worry about security perceptions. Security is a big asset to BB
    I think it would simply be a license to produce and sell the hardware. They'd have no access to the base OS.
    06-24-13 07:10 PM
    No offence but what a joke ... McQueen ... 'oh I'm old and I don't know what I'm doing with my Q10 but I sure love the money apple paid me to sell my bbry shares.' .... total cork soaker what a joke ... why did he wait until the week of to sell ...
    06-24-13 07:11 PM

BNN Video Player

That guy must be the whiniest cork soaker they've had on the show yet. I suppose if you throw CEO in front of your name it'll get you onto any show.

Given the timing of his "screaming from the rooftops" revelation, I think he should disclose his holdings and whether or not he was paid for the article he wrote.
    06-24-13 07:14 PM
    Boy, is he going to look stupid in just 4 days.
    I'm sure his mother will console him...the whiny basterd.
    06-24-13 07:15 PM
113,256 ... 13601361136213631364 ...