View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    One thing bears and media won't be able to use is a drop in y/y. Last er there were headlines like "bbry's rev drops by 40% this quarter y/y"

Sent from my SPH-L900 using CB Forums mobile app
    06-24-13 03:15 PM
    Yes please. $30 post er?

Seeking Alpha
    He estimates sub loss at 1M. Also the GM on BB10 is pretty low. If that was 44% vs 36% EPS have a nice little boost. But overall....I will take it....but I'm with "Gus"
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-24-13 03:17 PM
    One thing bears and media won't be able to use is a drop in y/y. Last er there were headlines like "bbry's rev drops by 40% this quarter y/y"

Sent from my SPH-L900 using CB Forums mobile app
    Bears: sub loss; service rev loss.

not much to grasp if sub loss is 2M or less and SR is only 4% less than last Q.
    cjcampbell likes this.
    06-24-13 03:19 PM
    Interesting AM so far.... 19 cent spread. I don't put much faith in the AM and PM (this morning is a perfect example as to why) but it's still interesting to take a look at here and there.
    06-24-13 03:24 PM
    The bear analysts have been proven wrong two or three Q in a row? How many negative reports have been proven wrong or simply out right fabrications? Is there anyone left to believe these liars? Seriously how many more lies can they tell that will make people sit up and listen? If ER is a blow out will investors actually care what the wrong short analysts have to say ever again?

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-24-13 03:26 PM
    The bear analysts have been proven wrong two or three Q in a row? How many negative reports have been proven wrong or simply out right fabrications? Is there anyone left to believe these liars? Seriously how many more lies can they tell that will make people sit up and listen? If ER is a blow out will investors actually care what the wrong short analysts have to say ever again?

Posted via CB10
    Well somebody has to be listening because they drop the SP with that crap. Have to remember that not everybody is into this as much as we are here on the thread. We probably have more true data collectively than any analyst on the planet.
    06-24-13 03:38 PM
    Here they are advertising BES10 via webcast through CIO. I'm listening to it now but it does require you to give some info. I just gave some generic stuff to avoid being contacted.

http://www.cio.com/webcast/735381/Bl...e_10_In_Action
    06-24-13 03:38 PM
    Disregard the alt12 post
    06-24-13 03:41 PM
    Well somebody has to be listening because they drop the SP with that crap. Have to remember that not everybody is into this as much as we are here on the thread. We probably have more true data collectively than any analyst on the planet.
    Maybe so but less and less. As time goes on, these damning reports have a far smaller impact on sp. Back in Sept to Dec, there were many retail investors jumping on board but the volatility has scared off many, and due to the pennant, our price in the last number of months really hasn't gone far... up yes, but not far. This has, I'm darn near positive, has made many "bored" and caused them to abandon their position and, in turn, handed it over to a more secure long who can't be shaken as easily. Just look at the swings in price. They have been relatively slight. It now takes days to move it what it once took hours. The bears have to work harder, while us longs simply have to hold, and in some cases, buy on dips. It seems as though they have been in control, but the bulls have never fully relinquished it. It's simply been a tug of war with the bull case getting stronger, as the bear case weakens.
    psy fi, jrwb6e, bungaboy and 3 others like this.
    06-24-13 03:44 PM
    Disregard the alt12 post
    I think most already have.
    06-24-13 03:47 PM
    http://seekingalpha.com/article/1518...ticle_readmore

Oops
    Edit : I mean: may be not good to raise street estimates with this - sorry - kinda 8ball analysis...
    06-24-13 03:48 PM
    I have a feeling we are being set up once again. The shorts are going to allow a whisper number to be floated for earnings and other metrics. We have had no material benefit from that info as reflected in the meandering SP. They are raising the bar and will attempt to bring the shares down after the ER. It will be hard to significantly beat the new, higher bar and they will pounce if it is not a total blowout. They have done this for 6+ months now, absorb good news, keep the SP in check and then pounce when they have us set up. I hope it doesn't happen but see the last ER, Q ans Z10 lauches, BB Live and other events where they successfully worked this strategy. Hope I am wrong......
    I agree but at some point in time that will change and that pattern will be obsolete. Not sure if we are there yet but soon.

Posted via CB10
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    06-24-13 03:49 PM
    06-24-13 03:56 PM
    Maybe so but less and less. As time goes on, these damning reports have a far smaller impact on sp.
    Yep, but they still do damage. Especially psychologically, to would be customers and investors. Hopefully this ER will be the start to true and more honest analysis reporting. It's exciting isn't it?
    06-24-13 03:58 PM
    Yep, but they still do damage. Especially psychologically, to would be customers and investors. Hopefully this ER will be the start to true and more honest analysis reporting. It's exciting isn't it?
    Oh for sure. I'm not saying that they don't have any affect, just that it's becoming less and less.

And yes... I happen to be loving this. I've said it before.... I don't think I could have picked a better stock to get my feet wet. This is still my only holding and I look forward to the next ones I choose as I'll have a LOT more knowledge to play with thanks to this stock, this thread, and the people on it. Only problem is, there's no other thread like this so anything outside of BBRY will not be as satisfying on a daily basis... lol
    Last edited by cjcampbell; 06-24-13 at 04:15 PM.
    06-24-13 04:05 PM
    Best thread on the net...

Now everyone sing along:

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 04:40 PM
    Stockhouse messageboards for each stock is interesting. Just watch for people pumping up penny stocks and dumping them.
    06-24-13 04:52 PM
    06-24-13 05:04 PM
    Well somebody has to be listening because they drop the SP with that crap. Have to remember that not everybody is into this as much as we are here on the thread. We probably have more bias collectively than any analyst on the planet.
    FIFY
    06-24-13 05:19 PM
    What is FIFY? And where is Bungaboy?

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    06-24-13 05:23 PM
    FIFY
    Believe it or not, we tend to be pretty level headed around here....... thanks for popping by though.....
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-24-13 05:23 PM
    What is FIFY? And where is Bungaboy?

Posted via CB10
    lol..... I wondered the same thing so I googled it. Means "Fixed It For You". He's just doing a drive by post so no worries... hahaha
    06-24-13 05:24 PM
    Lol...thanks, I feel so inept some days haha.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-24-13 05:29 PM
    Lol...thanks, I feel so inept some days haha.

Posted via CB10
    haha... ya.. I've seen it before but actually had to search out the meaning this time. I'm not old but sometimes these places make me feel like I am...
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    06-24-13 05:32 PM
    Nite guys, was a good day!
    C U 2morrow (pathetic attempt of 'young' style lol)
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_00000711.png

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 05:38 PM
113,256 ... 13591360136113621363 ...