Here is a free download code for you: FNVT4719

Let us know if there are any usage questions at [email protected]

Thanks.
    06-21-13 01:36 PM
    Hi Charles,

Thanks.
    Does this code get you anything more than the beta version that I have?
    06-21-13 01:39 PM
    Hi Charles,

Thanks.
    Well, that is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    06-21-13 01:39 PM
    Hold on tight. MACD on the hourly chart will cross upward eventually. The stock is drifting along the main support line.

06-21-13 01:41 PM
    Very small market. 60K population. And it's expected as it's a banking/insurance hub.
    Charles Martin1 and Bugmapper like this.
    06-21-13 01:47 PM
    According to TipRanks, James Faucette's success rate is not as bad as Tim Long's. Both seem to be racing for the bottom of the list...

James Faucette (45%) > Tim Long (43%)

I hope that their pay is not commission based...
    How does an 'average return over S&P' account for the short shills? If they are bearish and the stock goes up 5%, they lose 5% for that equity?
    06-21-13 01:52 PM
    It is my understanding that to be classed as "subscriber" who is paying a monthly or yearly fee for some services directly provided by BlackBerry.
    By this definition, any BB7 or BB10 owners do not subscribe the service provided by the company will not be counted as "Subscriber".
    On other hand, in the future when BES10 is deployed by a company, any type mobile phone users (such as Droid or iPhone) who are using the BE10 service will be counted as "Subscriber".
    Hello everyone,

I'm still holding my (very) long position in BBRY and watching the ticker every day but have been traveling so I've not had much time to write. Even so, there has been little to add to the many great contributions here.

I don't know if anyone followed up on it yet, but yesterday there was some discussion regarding the definition of a "subscriber" and which users/devices are included in that count. Then a question regarding the Playbook came up... I have had numerous written correspondences with BBRY Investor Relations and they advised me that the Playbook device is NOT included in the subscriber count.

Aside from that, it looks like we're holding relatively steady amidst the strong gale winds of the broad markets. From the looks of it, BBRY is attracting buyers at the retail channels and is doing so with class-act branding, IMHO. As far as TA goes, I stand by my original posts that suggested an extended pennant likely leading up to sideways trading as June unfolds. Like everyone else here, I had hoped for a breakout to the upside of our long pennant by now but due to a lack of enough analyst revisions to the upside (to buy from hold, for instance), an occasional downgrade (gee, thanks), and BBRY's quiet period, there's not much to do other than duke it out with investors/speculators who are bearish on BBRY. I still feel that those bearish guys just don't "get" BBRY, what it has done recently, what it is going to do, and why it's on a sustainable path to profits.

As a primarily technical trader, I am relieved to see that we have made higher lows starting in January 2013 and that we're still in a pennant because without those higher lows we are just a hair away from forming an often very-strong bearish formation: the descending triangle. This formation often leads to a breakout to the downside. I personally think that the BBRY chart at this point is not building a strong-enough technical case to either the upside or the downside but is instead set up to indicate that there will be a relatively meaningful move to either side. The rise in the SP leading up to our extended pennant (which we have) versus the recent hint of a descending triangle (which we almost have) does favor a breakout to the upside--I just wish that the TA picture would show a bit more conviction leading into the ER. I don't want to say that the chart looks so beautiful just to say something readers here might want to hear--academically speaking (and from my trading experience), it's a chart that is not so clear at this point.

The strongest factor in our favor is the emerging "comeback story" of BBRY. This suggests strong fundamentals and I feel that the breakout in the chart will be to the upside--and I'm keeping my money into supporting this belief. If the numbers are truly surprising, we should be able to gap-up at Friday's open. Even if the numbers are inline with estimates, we should be able to break out to the upside as the new models begin to sell and the press begins to express their, er, "amazement" that consumers and businesses are actually buying BBRY products and services. And, for completion's sake, if the numbers are disappointing then I still feel that the SP can hold close to where it is now because even disappointing numbers don't contradict the story that BBRY is far better positioned today than it was in the previous 16 quarters--so it's difficult to see it begin to trend downwards especially at this important juncture in its company history.

And that leads back to the patience we should exercise as investors leading up to this ER--and the next ones as well. In the words of Jean-Jacques Rousseau, which I hope prove to be true for all of us who have endured this at-times frustrating ride:

"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet."

Enjoy your weekend everyone.
    Last edited by YangFui; 06-23-13 at 01:25 AM.
    06-21-13 02:00 PM
    Trouble with Venezuelan Carriers not forwarding Service fees?

EnOriente - Venezuela sin divisas para el Blackberry
    Venezuela without currency for Blackberry

Print
    Email

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 8:09
    Drafting

Due to the inability to access foreign exchange with which to pay off that commitment recognized Canadian brand, have seen the need to change strategy and seek partnerships with other companies, according to research conducted by the newspaper "as is".

"In Venezuela, until the last quarter of last year, dominated the scene Blackberry Smartphones with about five million users, with an average of 250,000 new subscribers to its services quarterly, with any carrier, but in the first quarter of this year, the cake began to turn and the adherence to its services decreased to less than 70 000, in an environment in which Google's Android platform and Apple's iPhone lesser extent, begin taking better positions, "he says in the note.

Reasons
    The debt that Venezuelan mobile operators have with Canada Blackberry for services associated with their devices (pin, email encryption, security, etc.), which exceeds $ 200 million, has launched a new strategy in their sale plans smartphones to promote other devices including Google's Android, and thus leave until today dependence Smartphoneman�a king in the country.

According to sources, the limitation on access to foreign exchange for the operators, has generated a load in their dealings with Blackberry that is unsustainable as time passes, because for every active user of their services, they pay, in average, about five Canadian dollars a month and during the last eight months have accumulated debts without much hope of being honored soon, so we have taken the decision to support other brands of phones and thus reduce, the faster the better The presence of Blackberry in their portfolios.

To sample the last two releases of the Canadian in the country, Z10 and Q10, considered oxygen to the troubled company, where there was no accompanying mobile operators or being exclusive brand as in the past, when they fought by having the first and exclusive Blackberry model.

In Venezuela, BlackBerry has to begin a process of restructuring its strategies if it is to maintain control, because to continue their current service model, is likely to lose speed much faster than perceived and if they are coupled to their models are focused on the premium segment, could complicate things more.

Datum
    In Venezuela, until the last quarter of last year, dominated the scene Blackberry Smartphones with about five million users
    cjcampbell, zyben and gmsm like this.
    06-21-13 02:00 PM
    And entering the final hour.... who's gonna put up the bigger fight here?
    06-21-13 02:02 PM
    And entering the final hour.... who's gonna put up the bigger fight here?
    We are only a few cents away from a new LOW for the day. If I were a betting man . . . . . .
    06-21-13 02:05 PM
    We are only a few cents away from a new LOW for the day. If I were a betting man . . . . . .
    support is acting as such.... sooooo far..... lots of time left though.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    06-21-13 02:14 PM
    OpExp Fight is done by 3et - if you didn't unload naked calls/puts, they've been unloaded for you by now - so the last 30 min is all tug-o-war...
    Who's got this?
    06-21-13 02:26 PM
    I'm not really concerned with the SP until after 28 June. I am very curious as to what will happen the week following the ER. I'm sure there are those that think the results are going to start a squeeze or the SP will be corrected/adjusted to $22-$25, but how do you get the shorts to let go of their money? There's a lot of money on the table and the shorts are in neck deep in a pool of trouble. Anybody got any predictions so far?
    BlackistheBerry likes this.
    06-21-13 02:43 PM
    See you guys on Monday!
    Bugmapper, lcjr, tygros and 1 others like this.
    06-21-13 02:43 PM
    See you guys on Monday!
    Have a great weekend Gregg!!
    06-21-13 02:44 PM
    I'm not really concerned with the SP until after 28 June. I am very curious as to what will happen the week following the ER. I'm sure there are those that think the results are going to start a squeeze or the SP will be corrected/adjusted to $22-$25, but how do you get the shorts to let go of their money? There's a lot of money on the table and the shorts are in neck deep in a pool of trouble. Anybody got any predictions so far?
    I predict you will not have to wait a week after the ER.

The effect will be immediate, one way or another.
    Bugmapper, lcjr and fedakd like this.
    06-21-13 02:44 PM
    After the reports coming out in the last few days, I don't see any squeeze until at the very least September. The only way it will happen is if they announce the sell through which is something they don't like to do. If they don't though, it will fuel the channel fill argument and that will last easily through the summer with more sideways movement or slight upside.
    BlackistheBerry likes this.
    06-21-13 02:47 PM
    Some cash landed in my lap so I picked up another small block of common. Hoping to pick up some more early next week. That will be my final trade before ER.
    cjcampbell, lcjr, fedakd and 2 others like this.
    06-21-13 02:50 PM
    See you guys on Monday!
    Have a safe and relaxing weekend Gregg!
    06-21-13 02:58 PM
    Some cash landed in my lap so I picked up another small block of common. Hoping to pick up some more early next week. That will be my final trade before ER.
    I have a money tree in my backyard but since it hasn't rained here in El Paso in 10 years the money buds dried up. lol
    06-21-13 03:01 PM
    After the reports coming out in the last few days, I don't see any squeeze until at the very least September. The only way it will happen is if they announce the sell through which is something they don't like to do. If they don't though, it will fuel the channel fill argument and that will last easily through the summer with more sideways movement or slight upside.
    Those are my thoughts as well. I see a slight increase and progression upward leading to the September ER, but nothing drastic until the week following December ER.

If after December we're not tracking upward movement then nothing in the world will fix this thing. Z10, Q10, Q5, and two more devices according to the plan had better do SOMETHING. haha. But that's a ways down the road from now.
    m0de25 likes this.
    06-21-13 03:05 PM
    The sell side houses have been busy matching buys these past few days. The shorts are desperately holding down the price. Moreover, I expect that there is a sizeable number of shares that are set to sell on ER day just to scare off a bunch of green horns and their weak hands. Keep some cash on hand for the plunge and rally next Friday.
    06-21-13 03:10 PM
    Well at least we held until the end. Monday is a new week and a new chapter leading up to the season finale. It should be filled with action and drama which will leave you on the edge of your seat just waiting until our hero comes out to battle the hoard of monsters amassing at the gates.
    06-21-13 03:12 PM
    LOL. I'm self employed, so whenever a customer pays me, I take a chunk off the cheque and invest it. I'm still waiting for a few more cheques but I can't guarantee they'll arrive before next Friday.

I have a money tree in my backyard but since it hasn't rained here in El Paso in 10 years the money buds dried up. lol
    06-21-13 03:12 PM
    See you guys on Monday!
    Yeah, you as well.
    06-21-13 03:14 PM
113,256 ... 13441345134613471348 ...