View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Same here.GREAT app !!!
    The only problem is, it only goes to two decimal places.
    06-20-13 08:47 PM
    The only problem is, it only goes to two decimal places.
    With the 9930 I'm using Wikinvest. It does ok, but i would like one like you are using. Not available for me though.
    06-20-13 08:50 PM
    I can buy some of that. I mean, we remember some of the carriers half-assing the displays along with less than optimal advertising. But I did see the Q10 now available on Verizon with good advertising.
    Same here with AT&T
    lcjr and matthewriedle like this.
    06-20-13 08:52 PM
    We keep hearing about BlackBerry's PR department, or the lack of it. Here are the guys responsible for restoring the image....

?If you put a name into Google and that generates content you don?t like, that?s a really bad outcome for a brand these days,? he said.
    With BlackBerry, Next Fifteen faces the task of refreshing the reputation of a brand that has lost business to Samsung Electronics Co. and Apple Inc.
    It?s ?a fabulous challenge? to ensure that 76 million BlackBerry customers remain loyal while marketing encourages people who previously rejected the product to have another look, Dyson said. Next Fifteen?s Text 100 division joined with Brunswick Group LLP to revive Cisco, and will work alongside APCO Worldwide Inc. to change BlackBerry?s (BB) fortunes.

Full story here....

http://mobile.bloomberg.com/news/201...isco-cool.html
    06-20-13 08:55 PM
    We keep hearing about BlackBerry's PR department, or the lack of it. Here are the guys responsible for restoring the image....

?If you put a name into Google and that generates content you don?t like, that?s a really bad outcome for a brand these days,? he said.
    With BlackBerry, Next Fifteen faces the task of refreshing the reputation of a brand that has lost business to Samsung Electronics Co. and Apple Inc.
    It?s ?a fabulous challenge? to ensure that 76 million BlackBerry customers remain loyal while marketing encourages people who previously rejected the product to have another look, Dyson said. Next Fifteen?s Text 100 division joined with Brunswick Group LLP to revive Cisco, and will work alongside APCO Worldwide Inc. to change BlackBerry?s (BB) fortunes.

Full story here....

Next Fifteen to Shine BlackBerry Image After Making Cisco Cool - Bloomberg
    Every bit helps, that's for sure. Can't wait to hear more about this.
    Bugmapper and bungaboy like this.
    06-20-13 09:02 PM
    I like this move a lot. Regardless what the SP shows, Blackberry is making so many sound decisions.
    06-20-13 09:09 PM
    It's just a matter of time before these sound decisions are reflected in the sp. Can the criminal elements in the US Who hate the free markets and democracy keep BBRY grossly undervalued indefinitely? Will we see 520 million shares short one day? I think we will see 175 million plus short next week when the numbers come out. I can understand a 10% limit to short a company but anything over that distorts the free market but then again that's what the banana republic is all about.

Posted via CB10
    FastLane228 likes this.
    06-20-13 09:43 PM
    I didn't see it in this thread and I think I've read every post for the past month.

The 'random reboot' issue appears to be fixed in (leaked) 10.1.0.2342 (or something close to that) and above.

So the risk of the random reboot being a hardware design issue and sparking a hardware recall is off the table.
    take99, m0de25, snejpa and 8 others like this.
    06-20-13 10:00 PM
    From the foolish article I linked earlier so poorly written but this one stood out

'BlackBerry isn't as popular as Apple and Google Inc (NASDAQ:GOOG) when it comes to popularity'

Lol journalism has sunk to new lows
    06-20-13 10:04 PM
    It's just a matter of time before these sound decisions are reflected in the sp. Can the criminal elements in the US Who hate the free markets and democracy keep BBRY grossly undervalued indefinitely? Will we see 520 million shares short one day? I think we will see 175 million plus short next week when the numbers come out. I can understand a 10% limit to short a company but anything over that distorts the free market but then again that's what the banana republic is all about.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks, I missed your posts, glad to see you stay OT. Off to have a tropical drink and some fruit.
    06-20-13 10:20 PM
    From the foolish article I linked earlier so poorly written but this one stood out

'BlackBerry isn't as popular as Apple and Google Inc (NASDAQ:GOOG) when it comes to popularity'

I have seriously been considering changing my career. Pretty soon, you guys will hear from the "new-analyst-on-the-block".
    I have all it takes-
    I can write sentences like the one above.
    I own a computer with an internet connection and can do Google trends searches.

I am not too good with numbers, but these days, it isn't a pre-requisite anyways !
    06-20-13 10:21 PM
    I didn't see it in this thread and I think I've read every post for the past month.

The 'random reboot' issue appears to be fixed in (leaked) 10.1.0.2342 (or something close to that) and above.

So the risk of the random reboot being a hardware design issue and sparking a hardware recall is off the table.
    At least in the US it seems like any real software upgrade is very far off. Verizon takes forever to release them.
    06-20-13 10:21 PM
    If you know this stock, you should know that the % share holding by the retail investor is more than that held by the institutions.
    So the sentiments of the retail investors do matter lot on the SP. Period.
    In a sense i agree with you but, retail investors cant dump or pump 3 to 5 million shares in matter of minutes to instigate/manipulate for option/put plays. iMO thats what has been happening with this stock. Get a bad news out, followed by large dumps which creates fear and retail starts expecting it to go lower. This is one of the most manipulated stock out there right now. Same episode at-least twice a week. Retail alone can not do that.
    06-20-13 10:31 PM
    How many phones sold + EPS would we need Jun. 28 to hit $25 a share?
    06-20-13 11:53 PM
    06-20-13 11:53 PM
    7.7 units would be nice to see ! The only thing they didnt clarify is how many would be BBOS and how many BB10 as that plays a bigger factor than just the total number.
    06-21-13 12:02 AM
    Probably $0.75 EPS per quarter ($500M profit per quarter).

Posted via CB 10 app on my Q10!
    Tinomane likes this.
    06-21-13 12:02 AM
    Probably $0.75 EPS per quarter ($500M profit per quarter).

That's roughly $3 EPS per year (0.75 per Q x 4Qs) and should move stock to $25+.

06-21-13 12:04 AM
    A lot. We killed it last er and it didn't budge. I think it would have to be $1.00+ with 6mil+

Sent from my SPH-L900 using CB Forums mobile app
    06-21-13 12:55 AM

Yah, that was my favorite. They forgot to mention "For sales, blackberry has less sales, in regards to lessor sales."

Sent from my SPH-L900 using CB Forums mobile app
    06-21-13 12:58 AM
    Good morning! Let's start this friday with this picture:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-995836_4937182588584_393443375_n.jpg
    06-21-13 01:05 AM
    Hello gang, good morning !
    FYI, as you can notice on the captured image bellow, inst(itutional) owned shares weights 59% for BBRY.
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_00000702.png  
    06-21-13 02:07 AM
    An interesting snapshot of analysts' view on BBRY's upcoming ER and ahead.

One thing though, if Colin Gillis thinks the race to be the 3rd ecosystem is open, why does he have BBRY on a 'Sell' rating? Each to their own.

BlackBerry Faithful Seen Stemming Sales Slide: Corporate - Bloomberg
    BlackistheBerry and snejpa like this.
    06-21-13 03:47 AM
    Hello gang, good morning !
    FYI, as you can notice on the captured image bellow, inst(itutional) owned shares weights 59% for BBRY.
    the short almost 32 % so whats holding this from going up, and whats your pridiction
    06-21-13 03:59 AM
    Good Morning!

Some good news from my local AT&T stores. ALL SIX company stores show the Q10 to be IN STOCK!

This is way better than the Z10 intro where they did not show in stock for several days after they went on sale!

Looks like there is plenty of initial inventory for those who want to pick one up!
    Last edited by greggebhardt; 06-21-13 at 04:49 AM. Reason: forgot to say Good Morning!
    snejpa, cjcampbell, psy fi and 7 others like this.
    06-21-13 04:48 AM
113,256 ... 13371338133913401341 ...