View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Anyway...here is one to take the better half too lol:

This is unreal! Thought it was a fake at first - but cannot wait until this comes out, now!
    Will our $100 party look like any part of this at all?
    If so, who's buying? lol
    Shanerredflag and Bugmapper like this.
    06-19-13 10:27 PM
    lol, they said the prediction is for Q1 2014.

Posted via CB10
    This will be Q1 of 2014 - for BBRY's Fiscal calander... As in the Q that ended 5/31/2013 is Q1'14
    take99 and cjcampbell like this.
    06-19-13 10:29 PM
    Curious - since this is a forum with probably half-Canadian (+/-?) readership, curious how it's going up North when a Cup Final features two US cities?
    Does it chap your hide as much as Toronto winning a WS does to us in the US?
    My team is Montreal. My next is Chicago. Next Pittsburgh. Been that way ever since I collected hockey cards as a kid. I have a team. Then others I like. In end if both teams aren't my favorite teams I just choose a team and go for them. LoL. It's about the fun of the game more than anything else.

Posted via CB10
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    06-19-13 10:31 PM
    And that my friends is why hockey is a great game...now it's good night .
    CDM76 and bungaboy like this.
    06-19-13 10:32 PM
    This is unreal! Thought it was a fake at first - but cannot wait until this comes out, now!
    If so, who's buying? lol
    Yes...and I'll personally invite a bunch of shorts to laugh at hahaha
    bungaboy and tygros like this.
    06-19-13 10:35 PM
    If so, who's buying? lol
    Edit...I'm bring her:

bungaboy likes this.
    06-19-13 10:38 PM
    Interesting, this pretty much proves that Blackberry has money to throw around, and we can look forward to a good quarter. They are sponsoring ESPORTS now..

BlackBerry -

Virtus.pro is glad to present it's new partner - BlackBerry, that is known for their smartphones worldwide.

BlackBerry representative's commentary:

�BlackBerry smartphones already proven themselves on the market and gained high rating from Russian customers, that got acquainted with wide spectre of IM applications and access to social networks, which BlackBerry� brand is famous for. BlackBerry smartphone have best mechanical keyboard in it's class, which allows to type quickly and comfortably. Additionally, owners of these smartphones can communicate in social networks through pre-installed appications for Facebook� and Twitter� as well as install applications from the BlackBerry World application store�.

Virtus.pro representative's commentary:

�We are excited about our new partner - BlackBerry. Smartphones of this company were always in great demand in Russia . It's nice to know that a big company like this is interested in E-Sports. Thanks to the support of BlackBerry our organization can continue to actively grow and expand.

I looked at their website and that team has 98,896 members on its fan page.
    Last edited by capper96; 06-20-13 at 12:24 AM.
    06-19-13 11:41 PM
    Would this help explain some of the unusual large blocks of shares being bought? if I rmb correctly they were like 25-50K blocks

Wow a must read. I started laughing halfway through because it just rang so true with respect to bbrys fluctuations. I think we may see a new large holder reported on the 31st.

The secret trading strategy from the 1930s that hedge funders don�t want you to know about
    06-20-13 12:22 AM
    Would this help explain some of the unusual large blocks of shares being bought? if I rmb correctly they were like 25-50K blocks
    Not sure but it could definitely explain AAPL
    06-20-13 12:37 AM
    Heard on twitter that Misek will have a note out this morning.
    06-20-13 12:42 AM
    I think BlackBerry should seriously consider releasing a preliminary earnings report as soon as possible to get an end to all these wild analyst guesses, it's turning into a farce and something that the company really should try to stop because not many with big funds will want to invest in a stock while it's estimates and "channel checks" are a full cirkus almost everyday. Releasing preliminary results happen quite often when a company feels it's appropriate to do so and the situation with BBRY today surely would qualify.
    NO.
    Stick.to.the.plan.and.deliver.

As hard as it seems, it's a proven successful strategy. Don't enter the discussion or worse, give more levers to biased "analysis".
    Stock waggles between $14 and $16 means nothing for operations. This is nowhere an emergency situation.
    Setting strong commercial facts, making profits is what will drive stock to the [place your destination here].
    06-20-13 03:00 AM
    It's probably morganplus8 and they will announce him as a 10% shareholder. LoL

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 03:03 AM
    Guys ... thanks, that's an awesome "good morning". wow.
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png  
    06-20-13 03:10 AM
    BGR is like shorts ...
    BlackBerry 10 device shipments: 14 million in 2013 | BGR

dancing on The Clash ?
    bungaboy and Shanerredflag like this.
    06-20-13 03:26 AM
    That is a great story take99!

Richard Wyckoff learned all this from the legendary Jesse Livermore, a behemoth of a trader in the early 1900s. His trading methods became the stuff of legend and most of it can be found in a must read book "Reminiscences of a Stock Operator". He made and lost huge fortunes ($100 million).

Most investors and traders have this book because the trading methods of yesteryear are still valid today. Human emotions have not changed and therefore price action and technical analysis remain the same. In this case, past performance can be a guide to future performance.

Candlesticks on the charts were invented by Japanese rice traders in the 18th century and are used today in the same way as back then. As long as human behaviour doesn't change, the candlestick charting will remain the same.

A brilliant trading friend of mine once said that trading is 80% psychology and 20% analysis.

Wow a must read. I started laughing halfway through because it just rang so true with respect to bbrys fluctuations. I think we may see a new large holder reported on the 31st.

The secret trading strategy from the 1930s that hedge funders don’t want you to know about
    Last edited by The Selected Fruit; 06-20-13 at 05:03 AM.
    06-20-13 03:42 AM
    Good read, learned a bit
    Unwinding Crowded BlackBerry Short Trade Can Choke Short Sellers - Seeking Alpha

We believe the Verizon customer reviews tell us the truth about consumer opinion on the Q10. Therefore, we think the very last available shares to borrow are being strategically used by short sellers to bewilder investors on what's happening behind the scenes at BBRY. The answer to that question is simple: They are selling smartphones, millions of them.
    06-20-13 04:06 AM
    I wonder if Michael Collins will come out with an article before the 28th? Perhaps he is keeping his powder dry?
    bungaboy and Shanerredflag like this.
    06-20-13 04:20 AM
    Good Morning

It looks like another DOWN day for the DOW.

Lets hope that BBRY down not follow the DOW today!
    Last edited by greggebhardt; 06-20-13 at 05:48 AM.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    06-20-13 05:19 AM
    Good Morning

It looks like another DOWN day for the DOW.

Lets hope that BBRY down not follow the DOW today!
    06-20-13 06:12 AM
    LOL! SO few even know who Doris Day is/was!

Do you remember the sitcom she played in where Mr. Honeywell was her boss?
    bungaboy, Bugmapper and lcjr like this.
    06-20-13 06:36 AM
    GREEN!! Lol. Had to be said

Posted via CB10

Edit - ok. Just went online instead of my app and still no trades but still green from last night
    06-20-13 06:47 AM
    Here's the good news....

Supplier Results Point to Solid Q, Outlook for BlackBerry (BBRY) - Jefferies

Jefferies analyst Peter Misek previewed BlackBerry (NASDAQ: BBRY) Q1 2014 earnings results, due on June 28. He reiterated a Buy rating and $22 price target, saying results from suppliers Jabil (NYSE: JBL) and Wistron bode well for BB10.
    "We believe Jabil and Wistron are the two main manufacturers of BBRY's BB10 handsets," Misek commented. "Last night Jabil reported strong results in its May Q for its High Velocity segment, which we believe to be primarily sales to BlackBerry: 24% Y/Y (+13% guidance), +34% Q/Q. Aug Q segment guidance of +15% Y/Y (implies -4% Q/Q) is solid and we expect substantial upside. Wistron reported revenues for the month of May of +16% M/M and +21% Y/Y."
    He added, "While BBRY is a ramping customer for Wistron, it was <10% of Wistron's revenues in 2012 with most of Wistron's business from notebooks, which are quite weak. Wistron's notebook ODM peers reported May sales of 0% M/M and -7% Y/Y, highlighting Wistron's outperformance."
    Misek also said BB10 Build plan checks continue to point to upside to consensus expectations. "We believe BB10 build plans continue at 2M+ per month vs. St 3M+ shipments in the May and Aug Q and vs. our est of 4M for each Q," he said. "We think that will offset May Q BB7 handsets potentially being 2M-3M vs. our 4M est and subscribers falling by 5M."
    U.K. carrier store checks indicate continued demand and normal stock levels, he also said. "We surveyed hundreds of Orange, Vodafone, and EE stores in the U.K. to determine inventory levels for the Z10 and the Q10. For the Z10, we found only 3% of stores to have 5+ units in stock, 78% of stores had 1-4 devices on hand, and 19% of stores were out of stock. For the Q10, we found 19% of stores to have 5+ units in stock, 79% of stores had between 1-4 devices on hand, and 2% of stores were out of stock. We find recent reports mentioning large inventory levels to be inconsistent with our checks," Misek said.
    For an analyst ratings summary and ratings history on BlackBerry click here. For more ratings news on BlackBerry click here.
    Shares of BlackBerry closed at $14.18 yesterday, with a 52 week range of $12.55-$17.22.

http://www.streetinsider.com/Analyst...s/8434427.html
    06-20-13 06:47 AM
    06-20-13 06:48 AM
    LOL! SO few even know who Doris Day is/was!

Do you remember the sitcom she played in where Mr. Honeywell was her boss?
    Yes for sure. Love the way she used to act so flustered. LoL

Posted from my Z10 via C10
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    06-20-13 06:50 AM
    good read.. thanks *

BBM CHANNEL C000EF854 < bbry stocks*C0004ABC9<Pin friends meet
    06-20-13 06:51 AM
113,256 ... 13281329133013311332 ...