View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Attachment 173975

Guys, its your money, so keep your blinkers on if you want, but I find having 14% of the web usage on the 15th July and 28% of the web usage on the 16th a wee bit suspicious. But whatever...

Makes you wonder how much other pro-BB Statcounter manipulation has been going on...
    Thanks for that, unfortunately we will be waiting for at least two more ER's after this one to confirm. Each will be stronger than the last (is our hope here) thus providing all of the long suffering supporters the pay day we deserve.

Now, back to the show CJ provided lol

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 06:50 PM
    LOL....classic.

Posted via CB10
    hahaha... Sooo many people have no idea about this movie.
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    06-19-13 06:51 PM
    Now, with that said, I have to ask you. Why is it you feel the need to post in here if you see that it does not interest you in any of the ways that it interests the rest of us who do?
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-tumblr_mme54mwfdq1r8rauqo1_500.png

I like to read, but when some-one is seriously wrong I cant resist correcting them. What can I say. Its a character flaw.
    06-19-13 06:55 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mme54mwfdq1r8rauqo1_500.png 
Views:	649 
Size:	38.3 KB 
ID:	173982

I like to read, but when some-one is seriously wrong I cant resist correcting them. What can I say. Its a character flaw.
    Oh I think I'll just leave this one well enough alone....
    06-19-13 06:57 PM
    Where the Buffalo Roam isn't a bad thing to post... lol
    But up in smoke is not allowed lol

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and lcjr like this.
    06-19-13 06:57 PM

Then there's the Q5. I don't want to sound pessimistic at all, but what is their target market for these devices? It is launching much earlier than most of us were expecting - even in markets that can afford the pricier Q10 so does that say something about current demand for the Q10?

Maybe I'm overthinking things. It seems they are launching the Q5 earlier than originally announced (correct me if I'm wrong here?) and I wonder why.
    Q5 is for emerging and 2nd/3rd world markets where every dollar counts. In the other, well established markets, the Q5 is aimed both at the budget conscious as well as text crazed teens who may not want to sport a regal/business looking Q10.
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    06-19-13 06:59 PM
    This is too funny...I'm sitting here laughing on the deck while having a couple....Pilsner...yup, Pil, saw them at the beer store and said WTF, why not....ya know, a million nice folks from Saskatchewan are right...this beer ain't bad.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 07:00 PM
    But up in smoke is not allowed lol

Posted via CB10
    Really? A simple clip would be fine I'm sure.
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-19-13 07:01 PM
    Personally, all I wanna know is what the_FRuck are you doing up this late?!?! Lol
    Hey guys, waiting for Charlie to come back ? Dude, come home, I Wana sleep !
    Lol, you guys keep me awake, it 2Am here.
    Allright, end of transmission !

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 07:01 PM
    Really? A simple clip would be fine I'm sure.
    I don't want Rich to kick my 0$$!

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-19-13 07:02 PM
    Q5 is for emerging and 2nd/3rd world markets where every dollar counts. In the other, well established markets, the Q5 is aimed both at the budget conscious as well as text crazed teens who may not want to sport a regal/business looking Q10.
    (rinse and repeat)
    Q5 isn't for emerging - or whatever you name them- countries. It's a mid range device. Not a 9230 like. Never been, isn't and never will be

Edit: despite fun colors for kids it it very well targeted for enterprises as a robust and efficient + compatible device, but not as expensive as "CEx"s' Q10.
    Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and _dimi_ like this.
    06-19-13 07:07 PM
    I don't want Rich to kick my 0$$!

Posted via CB10
    If it's too bad for here, I apologize but it can be deleted. I hope it's not worth an infraction....

cheech & chong wrong pills - YouTube
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-19-13 07:10 PM
    If it's too bad for here, I apologize but it can be deleted. I hope it's not worth an infraction....
    Just I can't post that

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 07:12 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mme54mwfdq1r8rauqo1_500.png 
Views:	649 
Size:	38.3 KB 
ID:	173982

Among others I might add. Where were you when everyone was reporting winphone w as the third place OS?
    06-19-13 07:13 PM
    I will stop to reply with quote instead of editing. I will stop to reply with quote instead of editing. I will stop to reply with quote instead of editing. I will stop to reply with quote instead of editing. I will stop to reply with quote instead of editing. I will stop to reply with quote instead of editing. I will stop to reply with quote instead of editing. I will stop to reply with quote instead of editing. I will stop to reply with quote instead of editing. I will stop to reply with quote instead of editing. I will stop to reply with quote instead of editing. I will stop to reply with quote instead of editing.

Nite gang
    06-19-13 07:14 PM
    Anyone know why BlackBerry's are for their office space on the 16th floor on Park Ave?

I hope this is not for "show boating" that bbry is not dead.
    06-19-13 07:15 PM
    (rinse and repeat)
    Q5 isn't for emerging - or whatever you name them- countries. It's a mid range device. Not a 9230 like. Never been, isn't and never will be

Edit: despite fun colors for kids it it very well targeted for enterprises as a robust and efficient + compatible device, but not as expensive as "CEx"s' Q10.
    Posted via CB10
    Aren't you supposed to be in bed? Lol. I agree, put it this way... It's the only short range" affordable " BB10 out, so by default it's for these emerging markets who insist on BB10 over past OS's.
    Shanerredflag, bungaboy and _dimi_ like this.
    06-19-13 07:16 PM
    Aren't you supposed to be in bed? Lol. I agree, put it this way... It's the only short range" affordable " BB10 out, so by default it's for these emerging markets who insist on BB10 over past OS's.
    I AM in bed !
    Lol. Alarm set 7:00, you guys kill me.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy, m0de25 and take99 like this.
    06-19-13 07:20 PM
    At the risk of drawing unwanted attention......... This is a BBRY investor thread that discusses the stock amongst those who have a vested interest. We take all information as it comes and treat it as it were. We don't take one single data point and run with it. You, however, are not an investor, you do not have an interest in seeing BlackBerry succeed in the market, nor do you wish to contribute to this thread in the vein that it was created and has followed for more than 33,000 posts. Now, with that said, I have to ask you. Why is it you feel the need to post in here if you see that it does not interest you in any of the ways that it interests the rest of us who do?
    +1
    cjcampbell likes this.
    06-19-13 07:21 PM
    Anyone know why BlackBerry's are for their office space on the 16th floor on Park Ave?

I hope this is not for "show boating" that bbry is not dead.
    Not a chance (IMO)...TH is genetically incapable of not following through with an approved plan...sure adjust as necessary but not a chance, no way does he approve or allow something like this while their CORE measurers are still being implemented.

Cheers...HOCKEY's ON.
    06-19-13 07:23 PM
    Not a chance (IMO)...TH is genetically incapable of not following through with an approved plan...sure adjust as necessary but not a chance, no way does he approve or allow something like this while their CORE measurers are still being implemented.

Cheers...HOCKEY's ON.
    Exactly! Mr. Heins is very mindful of costs.
    cjcampbell and Shanerredflag like this.
    06-19-13 07:29 PM
    CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE AS THOR - IS JUNE 28TH THE END OF THE 8TH ROUND?

Thank you kindly.
    Shanerredflag and take99 like this.
    06-19-13 07:29 PM
    Hawks score first.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    06-19-13 07:30 PM
    Attachment 173975

Guys, its your money, so keep your blinkers on if you want, but I find having 14% of the web usage on the 15th June and 28% of the web usage on the 16th a wee bit suspicious. But whatever...

Makes you wonder how much other pro-BB Statcounter manipulation has been going on...
    is the raw data available. Percentages can be skewed just due to typical habits. For exmaple, Android users might use apps where BB10 users use the web browser.
    06-19-13 07:34 PM
    Hawks score first.
    That was a nice goal.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    06-19-13 07:43 PM
113,256 ... 13261327132813291330 ...