View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    I don't know what's more annoying the posts or the avatar?
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    06-19-13 05:24 PM
    I checked Windows phone for you, it barely even registered. My apologies.

I think there is some pretty transparent Statcounter hacking going on. They should be more subtle. Doubling the installed base in one day is not going to fool anyone.
    06-19-13 05:24 PM
    Hey Bungaboy, you ever, ever seen a windows phone in the wild? Didn't think so....
    bungaboy and q649 like this.
    06-19-13 05:31 PM
    I don't know what's more annoying the posts or the avatar?
    I thought it was the name!

First time I saw a WP fanboi in the wild.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    06-19-13 05:36 PM
    Valid point

Posted via CB10
    Also, keep in that "IF" the reports of production are true, we're looking at somewhere between 18 and 24 million this year. Hold your head high my friend.
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-19-13 05:36 PM
    Hey Bungaboy, you ever, ever seen a windows phone in the wild? Didn't think so....
    No. But I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express. :-)
    06-19-13 05:41 PM
    Also, keep in that "IF" the reports of production are true, we're looking at somewhere between 18 and 24 million this year. Hold your head high my friend.
    cjcampbell and Shanerredflag like this.
    06-19-13 05:49 PM
    Yup.... biting my tongue in memory of last time. lol
    lol - Man I hate being away for this long - who's the new bait on this forum? Just so I don't engage...
    Have to assume Take didn't mean me...
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-19-13 05:56 PM
    I think there is some pretty transparent Statcounter hacking going on. They should be more subtle. Doubling the installed base in one day is not going to fool anyone.
    I SOOOOO want to reply to this, but I'd rather drive a Lumia through my eye socket than engage with the uninformed, as it doesn't relate to supporting $BBRY.
    06-19-13 05:58 PM
    I SOOOOO want to reply to this, but I'd rather drive a Lumia through my eye socket than engage with the uninformed, as it doesn't relate to supporting $BBRY.
    hahahaha.........
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-19-13 06:00 PM
    lol - Man I hate being away for this long - who's the new bait on this forum? Just so I don't engage...
    Have to assume Take didn't mean me...
    You seem to have done just fine if finding the... ehhemm... one I was speaking of.
    take99, bungaboy and tygros like this.
    06-19-13 06:01 PM
    Sorry.... it was crying so I gave it a sedative due to it giving me a headache. Should wear off soon.

EDIT - ummmm.... ****..... I may have given it the wrong one..... we'll know soon
    Lol reminds me the Cheech & Chong's
    "Maaaaaan you've just eat the more acids I ever see someone in my life maaaaaan"

OoooOoooOoooOoooooommmmmm

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 06:26 PM
    "No,NO! Don't take those ! "

... "Maaaaaan you've just eat the more acids I ever see someone in my life maaaaaan"

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 06:27 PM
    Nite guys $14.18 is not that bad...

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 06:29 PM
    "Maaaaaan you've just eat the more acids I ever see someone in my life maaaaaan"

Posted via CB10
    LOL... yup... It moreso made me think of Where the Buffalo Roam when they're on the plane...... I'll see if I can find a clip. Might be a bit too obscure though.
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-19-13 06:29 PM
    LOL... yup... It moreso made me think of Where the Buffalo Roam when they're on the plane...... I'll see if I can find a clip. Might be a bit too obscure though.
    Lol, I'm an ambassador, I can not post this anymore. But I have the... Ok PM me lol

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-19-13 06:34 PM
    Watching this stock and the analy(ea)sts involved is like watching a reality show - lots of drama, lots of twists and a grand finale is guaranteed. I fully anticipate a happy ending.
    06-19-13 06:34 PM
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-19-13 06:36 PM
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-statcountercanada.jpg

Guys, its your money, so keep your blinkers on if you want, but I find having 14% of the web usage on the 15th June and 28% of the web usage on the 16th a wee bit suspicious. But whatever...

Makes you wonder how much other pro-BB Statcounter manipulation has been going on...
    06-19-13 06:38 PM
    Lol, I'm an ambassador, I can not post this anymore. But I have the... Ok PM me lol

Posted via CB10

Personally, all I wanna know is what the_FRuck are you doing up this late?!?! Lol
    06-19-13 06:40 PM

Posted via CB10
    Where the Buffalo Roam isn't a bad thing to post... lol
    bungaboy and lcjr like this.
    06-19-13 06:41 PM
    I can't even see winphone on that chart, were you trying to point something out about lumia sales? Maybe I need a magnifying glass.
    Or, check out the charts in this clip, lumia google searches below q10 and z10 in Canada and the US

BNN Video Player
    06-19-13 06:44 PM
    I wonder how long 'the shorts' can keep this up. Of course at some point - if not already - demand for the Z10 will drop.. it's 5 months old.

The same holds for the Q10. Thorsten estimated sales to be 'tens of millions' although we're not sure if he meant for the Q10 alone or... and since then we haven't heard much about sales (mostly corporate I'd assume) besides articles from C. Umiastowski whom I tend to listen very carefully to (he seems pretty confident!)

Then there's the Q5. I don't want to sound pessimistic at all, but what is their target market for these devices? It is launching much earlier than most of us were expecting - even in markets that can afford the pricier Q10 so does that say something about current demand for the Q10?

Maybe I'm overthinking things. It seems they are launching the Q5 earlier than originally announced (correct me if I'm wrong here?) and I wonder why.

So.. back to my original point.. I just hope they really sell +20M Q10s this year, or provide a good outlook for Q2. In that case we won't have to be afraid of average ER in which case the shorts will continue to play with the SP.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 06:44 PM
    LOL....classic.

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell, bungaboy and lcjr like this.
    06-19-13 06:46 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	statcountercanada.jpg 
Views:	758 
Size:	38.2 KB 
ID:	173975

Guys, its your money, so keep your blinkers on if you want, but I find having 14% of the web usage on the 15th July and 28% of the web usage on the 16th a wee bit suspicious. But whatever...

Makes you wonder how much other pro-BB Statcounter manipulation has been going on...
    At the risk of drawing unwanted attention......... This is a BBRY investor thread that discusses the stock amongst those who have a vested interest. We take all information as it comes and treat it as it were. We don't take one single data point and run with it. You, however, are not an investor, you do not have an interest in seeing BlackBerry succeed in the market, nor do you wish to contribute to this thread in the vein that it was created and has followed for more than 33,000 posts. Now, with that said, I have to ask you. Why is it you feel the need to post in here if you see that it does not interest you in any of the ways that it interests the rest of us who do?
    06-19-13 06:49 PM
113,256 ... 13251326132713281329 ...