View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    They will not let us delete our accounts, we have to die of old age or go broke!

I am sure Charles will be back, more than one of "us" have had to take a little break from here. It can get intense for sure. I know all to well. These forums are made up of many people with many different backgrounds, attitudes and ego's.

In the end, most here are to make money and support Blackberry.

Nite everyone.
    See ya later Gregg.
    06-19-13 04:30 PM
    QNX is certainly flexible enough to manage such scenarios, though I wonder if it makes sense for BB to even enter the gaming market. They're not exactly known for their savvy, youth oriented marketing prowess already. And they don't have the cash to invest in creating the range of exclusive game titles that would make the platform an attractive one.

If they do enter this market it'll have to be as a supplier of an OS to an established console maker. Sony seemed to be the obvious candidate, but they're going with their own codebase for the PS4 (good luck to them).

Personally, I think the real prize for BB will be to create a true M2M platform. Imagine a city with a parking meter network powered by QNX. As you drive by, your car's OS will tell you where the nearest open parking spot is, and pays your meter via BBM money.

Apologies if this sounds like a rant, today's stockprice gyrations really tested my nerves!
    No apologies necessary man. That's what this forum is for, to express your thoughts and support Blackberry.

Now, Blackberry could be in the gaming department by providing quality gaming apps within Blackberry World that download and function world wide. I've already sent in a few recommendations regarding BB World regarding the automatic conversion of monetary systems when traveling and the different variety of apps between countries. If I buy an app in the USA, it should work in Germany. If I'm in Germany and want to buy an app, I should be able to use US $ to pay for that app. Unfortunately, that's not the case right now. So, Blackberry could make a few adjustments and pick up where others fall short. Make since?
    bungaboy and cjcampbell like this.
    06-19-13 04:35 PM
    I sent an "open" message to him there. We'll see what happens.
    I hope you mentioned moon phases, thugs, gangsta rap, Faucette+penises, and curtain tearing as some of the things he missed, just today alone
    06-19-13 04:37 PM
    And a little levity break:

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell, bungaboy and peter9477 like this.
    06-19-13 04:37 PM

Posted via CB10
    Now that was random... lol
    06-19-13 04:40 PM
    We had to expect this type of news coming. Remember what came 1 week before the last ER? On the Friday before hand is when DF released their "insight" regarding returns. That took a full $2 off the price in one day. At that time, oddly like today, we were trading at the top of the BB's. Funny how history repeats. Timing for these is perfect as we are already looking for a reason to retract a little.....adding these damning reports just makes it that much more pronounced, and when that happens, it hits the news about a huge pullback which, in turn, makes people think and worry. Now, where we are different now is the news will be more or less legal so no outrageous claims of fact. Also, there are far less traders and more investors now. The majority of weak hands have been shaken loose. We are a lot more stable now. Back in January, we went from a high of 18.32 down to 12.15 and back to 17.22 in 12 trading days. That's HUGE!! Now, we've gone from a low of 13.30 to a high of 15.00 and back down to 13.95 in the last 13 days. Most of us here have been holding since before January and we survived those swings so these, when put in context, should be no more than a gentle breeze.

Just my little AM ramblings.... YAY BEER!!
    06-19-13 04:41 PM
    Where is Simona Jankowski from Goldman Sachs? This is a little worrying, her last report was to downgrade the SP a few months back. Are the bears saving her for last? Or has Goldman been buying up stock on these bear raids? She has to make a prediction before ER if she is still covering the stock no?
    I know, even in the last earnings conference she was not available to ask Questions, strange isn't it.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.

Posted via CB10
    I just spit ice tea all over my dinner table and iPad! Great video, on the way back to see his other stuff.
    Shanerredflag, cjcampbell and lcjr like this.
    06-19-13 04:46 PM
    yes the pennant is narrowing, looking for a breakout hopefully to the upside this time. Today's attack was co-ordinated obviously, wonder why the SEC can't do anything about this BS?

We had to expect this type of news coming. Remember what came 1 week before the last ER? On the Friday before hand is when DF released their "insight" regarding returns. That took a full $2 off the price in one day. At that time, oddly like today, we were trading at the top of the BB's. Funny how history repeats. Timing for these is perfect as we are already looking for a reason to retract a little.....adding these damning reports just makes it that much more pronounced, and when that happens, it hits the news about a huge pullback which, in turn, makes people think and worry. Now, where we are different now is the news will be more or less legal so no outrageous claims of fact. Also, there are far less traders and more investors now. The majority of weak hands have been shaken loose. We are a lot more stable now. Back in January, we went from a high of 18.32 down to 12.15 and back to 17.22 in 12 trading days. That's HUGE!! Now, we've gone from a low of 13.30 to a high of 15.00 and back down to 13.95 in the last 13 days. Most of us here have been holding since before January and we survived those swings so these, when put in context, should be no more than a gentle breeze.

Just my little AM ramblings.... YAY BEER!!
    cjcampbell, bungaboy and ItsTheBox like this.
    06-19-13 04:51 PM
    I think there is some pretty transparent Statcounter hacking going on. They should be more subtle. Doubling the installed base in one day is not going to fool anyone.
    06-19-13 04:55 PM
    random filler
    06-19-13 04:59 PM
    yes the pennant is narrowing, looking for a breakout hopefully to the upside this time. Today's attack was co-ordinated obviously, wonder why the SEC can't do anything about this BS?
    Yes sir it is narrowing. What's also interesting to note, is that the volume is starting to pick back up...sure it's "news" based but in the last few days we've been at or near the average volume. For the last month or so, we've been trading well below as the average slowly drops. This, as I've read, could indicate the exit of this formation.
    bungaboy and Shanerredflag like this.
    06-19-13 05:00 PM
    I think there is some pretty transparent Statcounter hacking going on. They should be more subtle. Doubling the installed base in one day is not going to fool anyone.
    That's a weekly count. Sorry Windows guy.
    06-19-13 05:02 PM
    BGR reporting the latest RBC numbers...

http://bgr.com/2013/06/19/blackberry...ice-shipments/
    14 million a year is a disappointment.

I was expecting twice that.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 05:06 PM
    I like that program. Interesting to see the OS, Mobile OS, and search engine results. Although I would question the search engine results. It would seem Bing would rate a bit higher than depicted.
    06-19-13 05:08 PM

Posted via CB10
    You should say you "are expecting" not "was expecting" as those reports only state opinion.... not fact as they have as much insight into the future as you and I
    06-19-13 05:09 PM
    You should say you "are expecting" not "was expecting" as those reports only state opinion.... not fact as they have as much insight into the future as you and I
    Valid point

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell likes this.
    06-19-13 05:11 PM
    Yep, he never answered my PM I sent to him either. I hope he's just taking a break until the ER and not for good. He didn't delete his account.
    I asked yesterday - got no response - what happened there? I saw his back and forth, but maybe there were deleted posts that pushed him too far?
    06-19-13 05:13 PM
    again?

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-troll_obvious.jpg
    lcjr, cjcampbell, fedakd and 3 others like this.
    06-19-13 05:14 PM
    random filler
    ]
    OMG I need a beer now. Leaving now to go hit the pool and down some cold brews. See ya'll later on this evening on the patio.
    06-19-13 05:15 PM

Posted via CB10
    Keep in mind that's BB10 only - no legacy.. North of 14Million BB10 + double that or more of legacy still out there, and tis would blow away expectations out there today. no?
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-19-13 05:17 PM
    I asked yesterday - got no response - what happened there? I saw his back and forth, but maybe there were deleted posts that pushed him too far?
    I would assume so. Not sure though.
    06-19-13 05:18 PM
    Keep in mind that's BB10 only - no legacy.. North of 14Million BB10 + double that or more of legacy still out there, and tis would blow away expectations out there today. no?
    Yes it would
    06-19-13 05:21 PM
    again?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TROLL_OBVIOUS.jpg 
Views:	499 
Size:	12.1 KB 
ID:	173965
    Yup.... biting my tongue in memory of last time. lol
    take99, bungaboy and lcjr like this.
    06-19-13 05:22 PM
113,252 ... 13241325132613271328 ...