View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Ok. Coming up on 2:30. The rally should start between now and 2:50!
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-19-13 01:29 PM
    Well, thank you very much! I distinctly remember telling you guys to hold this play at $ 14.40/shr, I even mentioned names like BB_Trader and CM1, what happened? Did all of the analysts step forward and condemn the company? Did Thor quit? I didn't think I could get back before the market closes so I bought this morning on the first of many dips. So now we have this mess and need to regroup and head higher here. I'll take the centerline of the Bollinger Bands as support for our close today, that's $ 14.09/shr or right where we are now. I would prefer if we could close higher than that. We now have to rebuild all of that torn down TA from the past week.

Let's see if we can tack on a $ .20/shr rally from here and get back on track. I just learned we only sold 30,000 Q10's in the UK, was that to one company? Oh boy.
    06-19-13 01:29 PM
    I did more then Shart my pants, nearly lost my lunch at the same point in time
    There's gotta be a name for that

Sent from my SPH-L900 using CB Forums mobile app
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    06-19-13 01:32 PM
    Lets call it a 'la Faucette'
    06-19-13 01:39 PM
    shorters on the run soon?
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-19-13 01:40 PM
    Well, thank you very much! I distinctly remember telling you guys to hold this play at $ 14.40/shr, I even mentioned names like BB_Trader and CM1, what happened?
    We got scared in your absence and started running around the house tearing up the curtains
    But now that you're back we'll pretend nothing happened
    06-19-13 01:43 PM
    Well, thank you very much! I distinctly remember telling you guys to hold this play at $ 14.40/shr, I even mentioned names like BB_Trader and CM1, what happened? Did all of the analysts step forward and condemn the company? Did Thor quit? I didn't think I could get back before the market closes so I bought this morning on the first of many dips. So now we have this mess and need to regroup and head higher here. I'll take the centerline of the Bollinger Bands as support for our close today, that's $ 14.09/shr or right where we are now. I would prefer if we could close higher than that. We now have to rebuild all of that torn down TA from the past week.

Let's see if we can tack on a $ .20/shr rally from here and get back on track. I just learned we only sold 30,000 Q10's in the UK, was that to one company? Oh boy.
    Uh, oh. Daddy's home and we're all in trouble for not minding the baby.
    06-19-13 01:53 PM
    Uh, oh. Daddy's home and we're all in trouble for not minding the baby.
    Sorry.... it was crying so I gave it a sedative due to it giving me a headache. Should wear off soon.

EDIT - ummmm.... ****..... I may have given it the wrong one..... we'll know soon
    06-19-13 01:58 PM
    I just learned we only sold 30,000 Q10's in the UK, was that to one company? Oh boy.

I got scared reading the first part of your sentence.
    Be careful, you're a respected bullish analyst here and Faucette just may misquote you.

Posted via CB10
    Bugmapper, bungaboy, q649 and 1 others like this.
    06-19-13 01:58 PM
    Sure, he can express himself how he wants. That's the great thing about living a free society. However, if you want to express racism, expect a response.

And make no mistake, calling a successful black man a "thug" because you don't like their style of art *is* racist. And lcjr knew it, which is why he said he "erased this post several times trying not to say the wrong thing".

Now, I don't think that post represents lcjr's real feelings--I think he was frustrated and made a mistake, which is why I indicated that he should re-think his post (which he did).

This place is typically respectful, and racism is the exact opposite of respect. It has no place here.
    I never expressed racism, sorry if you took it that way. Calling somebody a thug has nothing to do with the color of skin, unless that's your definition. Not liking somebody's style of art is not racism, unless that's your definition. Also, that's not why I erased the post a couple of times. I erased it because I was trying to find a way to describe how I felt about Blackberry going after music celebrities as representitives. It's my opinion that this is not quite the way they should be going. My opinion only. I erased it a few times because I didn't want to bring more negative articles out during the bleeding time today, but wanted to voice my opinion again about this direction. I have over 28 years in the military leading Soldiers and civilians through thick and thin without thought of what color they are or where they come from unless it's to learn from their culture. You're correct, that post does not represent my feelings or position on racism. The mistake I made with that post was writing to quickly and assuming others were understanding my intent. Next time I'll write slower so my intent is more clear.

Thanks for posting your thought on that.
    06-19-13 02:07 PM
    Do you guys think ironically more shorts may start piling on here.

I think they have made the classic case of confusing the share price with the financial strength of the company.

I hope it is rising.

Posted via CB10
    Ok. Coming up on 2:30. The rally should start between now and 2:50!
    Then why is it going back down towards the $13 territory?

Looks like there is real resistance at $14
    06-19-13 02:08 PM
    Then why is it going back down towards the $13 territory?

Looks like there is real resistance at $14
    you can count on a few fake moves on Fed day
    06-19-13 02:11 PM
    Do you guys think ironically more shorts may start piling on here.
    Posted via CB10
    You better believe that they are running like crazy little lemmings toward that cliff today!
    bungaboy and psy fi like this.
    06-19-13 02:14 PM
    It sure would be nice if BBRY would pull a TSLA, wouldn't it!
    bungaboy and ItsTheBox like this.
    06-19-13 02:17 PM
    Yup. Timing is everything.
    06-19-13 02:20 PM
    You better believe that they are running like crazy little lemmings toward that cliff today!
    While I was out for air, did you ever get an answer on your question regarding if the shorts sold, who would buy the shares??
    06-19-13 02:21 PM
    Sorry.... it was crying so I gave it a sedative due to it giving me a headache. Should wear off soon.

EDIT - ummmm.... ****..... I may have given it the wrong one..... we'll know soon
    Ok... starting to wake up now but a little on the groggy side. Seems to be a little drool still pouring and....wait... sniff sniff...... damn... it shat itself. Alright... let me clean this up and break out the smelling salts. At least we know it's not dead.
    06-19-13 02:21 PM
    Wait until BBRY announces their partnership with them
    lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    06-19-13 02:22 PM
    Please don't let it happen yet though. Wouldn't it be better if the squeeze happened when the SP is a little higher than now? But yeah, bring it on pretty soon.
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-38904985.jpg
    06-19-13 02:24 PM
    Good read

The return of the BlackBerry believers - Fortune Tech

Of course, bears remain vocal too. (The stock is down 3% today on another downgrade, this time from Bernstein Research warning that expectations were getting too hopeful). But what’s significant about BlackBerry is that there is an argument going on about its future. Even that was hard to imagine a year ago. On the one hand, yes it’s hard to say this company will return to its former glory. On the other, it’s just these kinds of clashes of sentiment that can sometimes signal a turnaround in a stock.
    06-19-13 02:27 PM
    06-19-13 02:30 PM
113,256 ... 13211322132313241325 ...