View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Allright, pls take 2 clicks to vote !
    Sondage de Journal du Net Solutions: Selon vous, BlackBerry est-il de nouveau comptitif ?

P.S: i think you can vote x times ...
    Which word do we select?

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 12:35 PM
    I bought some.
    06-19-13 12:37 PM
    Sure, he can express himself how he wants. That's the great thing about living a free society. However, if you want to express racism, expect a response.

And make no mistake, calling a successful black man a "thug" because you don't like their style of art *is* racist. And lcjr knew it, which is why he said he "erased this post several times trying not to say the wrong thing".

Now, I don't think that post represents lcjr's real feelings--I think he was frustrated and made a mistake, which is why I indicated that he should re-think his post (which he did).

This place is typically respectful, and racism is the exact opposite of respect. It has no place here.
    WTF are you on about? Thug is racist now? gtfo
    06-19-13 12:39 PM
    Thor? It's James Faucette for you on line 1. Lmao

Another bear weighing in today is James Faucette of Pacific Crest, who reiterates an Underperform rating, writing that current BB10 device production is much higher than demand:
    Our checks on U.S. Q10 demand show lower shipment and sell-through volumes than posted by the Z10. This reinforces our view that BB10 production of 1.5 million to 2 million per month remains well above
    global sell-through demand, which we estimate at well below 500,000 per month.
    Faucette urges BlackBerry management to disclose sell-through figures, not just shipments, when it reports results on June 28th:
    BlackBerry’s management has declined with unfailing consistency to disclose actual BB10 activation figures even when addressing direct questions from investors and press. When the company reports its FQ1 (May) results before the market opens next Friday, June 28, we believe it is incumbent on BlackBerry’s management to give a complete and accurate accounting of its progress to establish BB10 as a new mobile platform and ecosystem. We think such transparency would show the highest level of good faith toward BBRY shareholders, many of whom we believe have staked very large portions of their personal holdings on BlackBerry’s ultimate success.
    Faucette and Ferragu’s notes are in stark contrast to positive trends for Q10 sales noted yesterday by RBC Capital‘s Mark Sue, and noted on Monday by Deutsche Bank‘s Brian Modoff, and a bullish note Friday from Wells Fargo‘s Maynard Um.
    06-19-13 12:42 PM
    Haha your definition of racist is desperate.

Unfortunately that makes your comment silly and irrelevant.

You're of course welcome here, but as CJ said please keep it mature and respectful.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 12:42 PM
    Which word do we select?

Posted via CB10
    oui
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-19-13 12:43 PM
    What I find interesting is that RBC is bullish expecting BBRY :

"For 2013, RBC believes BlackBerry will be able to ship 14 million units equipped with their new operating system, up from the 11 million they expected previously."

Yet Bernstein is bearish because BBRY will only sell Q1 3 million BB10's, Q2 4 million BB10's and for the last two quarters he is calling for 10 million BB10's. Or 17 million total.

14 million is bullish but 17 million is bearish? My math skills may be lacking. Or my comprehension.
    06-19-13 12:43 PM
    What I find interesting is that RBC is bullish expecting BBRY :
    "For 2013, RBC believes BlackBerry will be able to ship 14 million units equipped with their new operating system, up from the 11 million they expected previously."
    Yet Bernstein is bearish because BBRY will only sell Q1 3 million BB10's, Q2 4 million BB10's and for the last two quarters he is calling for 10 million BB10's. Or 17 million total.
    14 million is bullish but 17 million is bearish? My math skills may be lacking. Or my comprehension.

Perception ...
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-19-13 12:46 PM
    Ok guys, dinner time. Back later. Cya
    cjcampbell, Bugmapper and bungaboy like this.
    06-19-13 12:47 PM
    And here is more complete notes on todays action including Faucette

http://m.barrons.com/articles/BL-TB-40097

That page doesn't work anymore lol
    06-19-13 12:50 PM
    Haha your definition of racist is desperate.

Unfortunately that makes your comment silly and irrelevant.

You're of course welcome here, but as CJ said please keep it mature and respectful.

Posted via CB10
    Words are all about context.

"these (*!@$'!)"
    "reaching out to thugs"

Words like this say "these people and their community, aren't good enough to represent BlackBerry".

Here's a hint--if you begin an opinion with a statement that is the equivalent of "I'm not a racist, but...", then what you're about to say is racist.
    06-19-13 12:51 PM
    Sure, he can express himself how he wants. That's the great thing about living a free society. However, if you want to express racism, expect a response.

And make no mistake, calling a successful black man a "thug" because you don't like their style of art *is* racist. And lcjr knew it, which is why he said he "erased this post several times trying not to say the wrong thing".

Now, I don't think that post represents lcjr's real feelings--I think he was frustrated and made a mistake, which is why I indicated that he should re-think his post (which he did).

This place is typically respectful, and racism is the exact opposite of respect. It has no place here.
    Not to prolong this but help me out here. I didn't see any semblance of racism anywhere to be honest.

If one does "gansta rap" maybe "thug" isn't that far off an adjective? Isn't that the image they are trying to portray? Tough guys? etc?

Just curious.
    Bugmapper and BlackistheBerry like this.
    06-19-13 12:51 PM
    Not to prolong this but help me out here. I didn't see any semblance of racism anywhere to be honest.

If one does "gansta rap" maybe "thug" isn't that far off an adjective? Isn't that the image they are trying to portray? Tough guys? etc?

Just curious.
    Here's the thing -- Cee-Lo has never been a "gangsta rapper". He's an R&B singer. He sings love songs. He's about as close to gang culture as Barry White or Stevie Wonder.

Why do think he's a gangsta? Because of how he dresses? The color of his skin? This is exactly the sort of crap I'm talking about.
    06-19-13 12:56 PM
    wow they were / are really trying....14.07 for a second...
    14.04? wtf
    06-19-13 12:59 PM
    Looks like they are searching for stops. What a move down today!
    06-19-13 01:00 PM
    The options writers do not lose. They want this pinned at 14 for the week.
    fedakd, jrwb6e and bungaboy like this.
    06-19-13 01:01 PM
    wow they were / are really trying....14.07 for a second...
    14.04? wtf
    It's kinda funny. That price takes us all the way back to April of 2012. Blackberry is (according to these prices) the same value now as 14 months ago. [and maybe that is actually true]
    06-19-13 01:03 PM
    Didn't bbry say 70% sell through last quarter during Q&A?

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 01:04 PM
    Ugh. Again with this.
    06-19-13 01:04 PM
    Where them bulls today?
    06-19-13 01:05 PM
    those dirty ba$%*****
    this is to painful to watch im steeping away from the laptop for a while lol
    It's kinda funny. That price takes us all the way back to April of 2012. Blackberry is (according to these prices) the same value now as 14 months ago. [and maybe that is actually true]
    Not value, price.... same price now.

The words have different meanings in investment.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 01:07 PM
    Deja vu. Not really shocking anymore.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using CB Forums mobile app
    fedakd and bungaboy like this.
    06-19-13 01:07 PM
    Which word do we select?

Posted via CB10
    Oui, certainment.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    06-19-13 01:08 PM
113,250 ... 13191320132113221323 ...