View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    But it might hurt your mood come open tomorrow as it would likely correct itself as that would put us outside of the BB's. Enjoy a great gain and lets see if we can work our way up, bit by bit, garnering a trailing support net in our wake.....lol.
    Man oh man Mr. C.J. Cowbell you are getting good at this. :thumbup:
    06-18-13 02:59 PM

I set my sell today at $58 just in case.
    I might set mine for $100. The problem is that if you sell at 58, I don't know if you will be allowed at the 100 dollar party

Posted via CB10
    06-18-13 02:59 PM
    I might set mine for $100. The problem is that if you sell at 58, I don't know if you will be allowed at the 100 dollar party
    I

Posted via CB10
    I will somehow learn to deal with the disappointment.
    tygros, jrwb6e, peter9477 and 1 others like this.
    06-18-13 03:03 PM
    Man oh man Mr. C.J. Cowbell you are getting good at this. :thumbup:
    My thanks button is missing, again, so here's a thanks in writing..... and a nice cold to go with it.

To those here, I can't thank all of you enough for the knowledge shared. Of course Morgan gets special honours for his insight and teachings. You have all helped open up a world of interest, bordering on a passionate obsession, that I had no idea existed and for that I thank you.
    tygros, lcjr, bungaboy and 9 others like this.
    06-18-13 03:04 PM
    I will somehow learn to deal with the disappointment.
    You'll have a lot to ponder on one of those exotic trips.
    bungaboy and matthewriedle like this.
    06-18-13 03:05 PM
    Well these two only worked for me for less than a month. We had a heads up that they had sticky fingers so we arranged a honesty test and they failed. It is a shame as they were good painters.
    Honesty test? Curiosity has me. What was the test?

Posted via CB10
    06-18-13 03:10 PM
    Honesty test? Curiosity has me. What was the test?

Posted via CB10
    Bear trap! :-)
    tygros and cjcampbell like this.
    06-18-13 03:14 PM
    Closed at $14.84. Pretty good day overall.:thumbup:
    06-18-13 03:17 PM
    Closed at $14.84. Pretty good day overall.:thumbup:
    Yup.... 7 more trading days till we find out who's been right and who's been wrong..... Us here better be right I tell ya....lol
    06-18-13 03:21 PM
    06-18-13 03:44 PM
    Yup.... 7 more trading days till we find out who's been right and who's been wrong..... Us here better be right I tell ya....lol
    At least SOMEWHAT right... me being "right" would mean that I'll be having a VERY nice vacation in the fall.
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    06-18-13 03:47 PM
    That's the best commercial I've seen yet. That showed and demonstrated almost all the new "wow" factors Blackberry put into their software.
    06-18-13 03:53 PM
    Must watch - predicts a 'blow out quarter' - ff to 5:00 ish minute mark

BNN Video Player
    06-18-13 04:34 PM
    Fantastic remarks in that video. Thanks for posting!

Must watch - predicts a 'blow out quarter' - ff to 5:00 ish minute mark

BNN Video Player
    06-18-13 04:56 PM
    Yeah, he really seems to understand that they don't need to sell a ton of phones, just a nice niche and they will be very profitable. Upside from there with software, M2M, MDM etc.

06-18-13 05:06 PM
    BBRY needs to pick some better female models, lol.
    06-18-13 05:09 PM
    BBRY needs to pick some better female models, lol.
    No, this is what real people actually look like. I'm happy to see some ads not filled with a bunch of models who look like they're models.
    06-18-13 05:29 PM
    He is saying the same things a lot of members on this thread are saying:

BB7 channel fill was depleted. If they refill only 50% of Q4 sell through that is ~3.3M BB7. Depends on how quickly BB7 is ramping down in end user demand as they wait for Q5 and lower end.

CORE program savings are not being included properly in forecasts

Margins will be higher as ratio or BB10:BB7 goes from 1:5 to approx 1:1

If service revenue only drops 3% ("low single digits" and they DON'T say the number of subs and all of the above is true....it's gonna be real good.
    take99, cjcampbell, zyben and 7 others like this.
    06-18-13 05:30 PM
    When one considers what can happen with this stock on a daily basis, the ER is still a ways off. Yes it's close but there's still time. I'd rather slow things down here because if we move to quick, we get over bought, touch the top of the pennant, and start back down before the ER, or break out, which, of course, would be preferable. Either way, I'd rather be at or near the top of the pennant (or broken out) come Thursday close than be near the bottom or middle.
    I was just saying that in six days one should expect some tree shaking but if you've been holding all this time six days doesn't matter, unless of course you're looking to play the daily swings. If the numbers are way better than expected, overbought wouldn't even matter, because technically we're still oversold.

You know, I once tried to play the swings and it became rather frustrating. Saved 30 cents here, save 10 cent PS there, but I had to sit and watch to do that. This past month I just let my shares sit there and not even bother. I'm waiting to see next Thursday if I should be buying more.

This company went from Bb10 dead on arrival to " oh this quarter will blow out but future still bleak." Sell side is slowly moving their numbers higher and higher, while buy side is approaching with cautious optimizism.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-13 05:44 PM
    Will set my sell order as follow:
    100 @ $54 => this is my money back "guarantee" => straight to my daughter used car
    200 @ $100 => for a tremendous party and some money for my loans queues.
    100 @ no stop, either in case of difficulty or unattended rocket performance ala apple !
    ... lol ... ok guys, we all know this is not tomorrow ... but , you know ...

Good nite all. Brave time here see you 2morrow for another great day !
    I.want.15 !
    06-18-13 05:58 PM
    I know how we all hate MSNBC on here. Well Russel Brand embarrassed all those morons. Funny as hell:

Russell Brand on MSNBC Mocking Media - YouTube
    06-18-13 06:08 PM
    Yeah, he really seems to understand that they don't need to sell a ton of phones, just a nice niche and they will be very profitable. Upside from there with software, M2M, MDM etc.
    Yah, pitty people don't understand this... Although maybe it works out for us who have bought in before they realize.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using CB Forums mobile app
    06-18-13 06:19 PM
    I know how we all hate MSNBC on here. Well Russel Brand embarrassed all those morons. Funny as hell:

Russell Brand on MSNBC Mocking Media - YouTube
    If I was their boss, I'd be going over some resume's right about now because those folks certainly don't know how to think on their feet nor deal with situations outside of their small little comfort zones. Thanks for sharing... that was really funny to watch....lol
    06-18-13 06:31 PM
    Will they be able to NOT say the subs? I know they don't have to legally, but you know the sharts will hound on this during the conference call. If BBRY doesn't say, the sharts are going to use this as "subs dropping like flies so much they don't even want to tell people" and predict some huge number. If it is a smaller number than last Q, I would say release it, and say that the loss is decreasing which shows progress...
    06-18-13 06:32 PM

Posted via CB10
    Simple don't sell them all for $58 keep a certain quantity for the $100 party, at least enough
    for air fair and accommodations.
    06-18-13 07:17 PM
113,256 ... 13101311131213131314 ...