View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    That's my thinking as well. Say very little, lay low, then . . . . . . . . WACK!!!!!
    The WACK is the best part.
    06-17-13 06:48 PM
    Nah Superfly_FR, you have to admit that their PR departments seems to be their legal department. They're absolutely no good at promoting and marketing.
    Disagree, you are confusing marketing and stock price support.

TH job is to make money now and on the future not to pr a stock.

Their marketing is much better than ever and marketing never hits everyone the same. Remember their cash for marketing is likely less than 1/10 of what apple and Sam spend. You can not expect BlackBerry to be at that level of markering.

You need to take some happy pills!

Posted via CB10
    06-17-13 06:56 PM
    A Horizontal Z10 with a keyboard would be sick. The Screen has to be like the Z10 i hate the horizontal ones like the droid 3 as the screen loses out to the other parts. Picture a mini playbook with a horizontal qwerty
    06-17-13 06:58 PM
    The A10 should have been put out first.
    No that is just wrong. Would have made no sense. You like to complain.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-13 06:59 PM
    No that is just wrong. Would have made no sense. You like to complain.

Posted via CB10
    Nope. It would have squashed the S4. They were thinking 2012 when they designed the Z10. Furthermore, a quick call to Qualcom by the engineering department could have lined it up very easily for just in time production.

Furthermore, no need for snipes. We are adults here. If you can't be respectful and responsible then just read here.
    nquyen likes this.
    06-17-13 07:02 PM
    Nope. It would have squashed the S4. They were thinking 2012 when they designed the Z10. Furthermore, a quick call to Qualcom by the engineering department could have lined it up very easily for just in time production.

Furthermore, no need for snipes. We are adults here. If you can't be respectful and responsible then just read here.
    Here is the 411 chief

1) Q10 for high end keyboard fans

2) Z10 competes in the iphone market

3) A10 will compete with larger android phone markets like the S4.

Thats how BlackBerry is thinking. Cheers.

Z10in' since the Beginnin'
    fedakd, rarsen, richc3 and 1 others like this.
    06-17-13 07:11 PM

Their marketing is much better than ever and marketing never hits everyone the same. Remember their cash for marketing is likely less than 1/10 of what apple and Sam spend. You can not expect BlackBerry to be at that level of markering.

Posted via CB10
    Marketing and communication go hand in hand. They aren't jiving too good right now. Please, keep the sniping to yourself. It diminishes your value.
    Acumenight likes this.
    06-17-13 07:12 PM
    Chief? Really?
    06-17-13 07:15 PM
    Enough entertainment for one night. Night Stockberrians.
    06-17-13 07:35 PM
    Drive by posters out tonight lol
    Shanerredflag, cjcampbell and lcjr like this.
    06-17-13 07:56 PM
    Lol....me to brother. hey, do you know anyone around Goddard KS? I'm Buying some equipment from a fellow there so just curious.

Posted via CB10
    Hey. What are you buying and how are you getting it to where it needs to be? I bet I could save you about 10% on what you are paying for shipping

Posted via CB10
    06-17-13 08:09 PM
    How do you delete your account here?

Whoeverthe admins are, please delete my account here. I've tried but can't find anything that allows me to do so.
    06-17-13 08:10 PM
    Hey. What are you buying and how are you getting it to where it needs to be? I bet I could save you about 10% on what you are paying for shipping

Posted via CB10
    I'll send by a a PM.

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell likes this.
    06-17-13 08:15 PM

Whoeverthe admins are, please delete my account here. I've tried but can't find anything that allows me to do so.
    Why such a sudden drastic step???
    06-17-13 08:17 PM

Don't let a drive by get ya down...the regulars know what's up.

Posted via CB10
    The WACK is the best part.
    I love wacking. Lol

Posted via CB10
    lcjr, bungaboy and q649 like this.

Posted via CB10
    Actually, based on previous comments by BBRY, they're advertising budget is probably 2 times that of Apple. You need to remember, Apple is trying to maintain it's market share. BBRY is trying to grow it. Growing it requires more cash to be put into advertising.

I think BBRY said they have allocated $1.2B for the first 12 months of BB10's life. Apple's budget is in the $500m-$700m range. Granted this is all 6 month old data. Apple may have increased advertising in emerging markets.
    06-17-13 08:29 PM

If you're serious, read http://forums.crackberry.com/site-ne...ml#post6888404

It sounds like overkill though. Generally one should be able to just ignore posts from those who disagree too often (either manually by just skipping them, or by adding their names to your ignore list in your profile) and report posts from those who disagree through personal attacks.
    06-17-13 08:30 PM

Please don't do that Charles.
    06-17-13 08:36 PM
    Their replacement is AWOL...lol
    They Keep Moving!
    06-17-13 08:48 PM

Posted via CB10
    Wish I knew you when I had to ship my second vehicle from Germany. If I want to ship a vehicle from Texas to Germany or vice versa and you can assist, send me a PM sometime. Just need to get my part time business going soon.
    cjcampbell likes this.
    06-17-13 08:50 PM
    Don't let a drive by get ya down...the regulars know what's up.

Posted via CB10
    I am no drive by. I own a large amount of shares, been here for well over a year.

Sorry for the first snipe, but the happy pills I meant. People here get real emotional over a stock and stop being analytical.

If you look at some of the comments one day BlackBerry is the bet and we are all going to be filthy rich and the next they have no idea what is going on. That diminishes intelligent discussion.

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 and Blackberry_Boss like this.
    06-17-13 09:26 PM
    Nothing personal friend...don't take it the wrong way.

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell, Lehomer and Korepab like this.
    06-17-13 09:35 PM

Dude, I usually go out for a walk when I am pissed. It's usually not ideal to make drastic decisions when your blood is boiling. Cool down, go consult your 8 ball, and let us know what it says. Good night.

Posted via CB10
    m0de25, cjcampbell, lcjr and 5 others like this.
    06-17-13 10:07 PM
    Charles, you musn't leave! You and your magic 8 ball have already shed light on this ER being a good one. Leaving now would be a bad omen!
    06-17-13 11:34 PM
113,256 ... 13021303130413051306 ...