View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    yeah saw that this weekend, you would think they would want to hype that up a bit? Hello investor relations????? PR dept?????
    Yeah. They pretty well have one of the world's worst PR departments.
    06-17-13 03:43 PM
    yeah saw that this weekend, you would think they would want to hype that up a bit? Hello investor relations????? PR dept?????
    Your FB page, your TW account ?
    Let's do the job, we're supposed to

Edit: but also ... see below
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png  
    06-17-13 03:48 PM

Edit: but also ... see below
    Oh cool!! I could use the extra income!!
    06-17-13 03:51 PM
    Nah Superfly_FR, you have to admit that their PR departments seems to be their legal department. They're absolutely no good at promoting and marketing.
    06-17-13 03:52 PM
    This one before I go to bed : BlackBerry PlayBook OS 10.1 Update
    Nite all !
    06-17-13 03:53 PM
    I like to promote as well but it helps when the company does something.
    06-17-13 03:53 PM
    Well, in ten minutes it will be one more trading day closer to the truth (ER). I told you it would get interesting and exciting, just wait to see what the bears post tomorrow. I tell ya, this is quite the adventure!
    It's like "A River Ran Through It" but the truth is the big daddy fish in the heavy water....elusive but eventually caught.

Posted via CB10
    lcjr, Charles Martin1 and bungaboy like this.
    06-17-13 03:54 PM
    Nah Superfly_FR, you have to admit that their PR departments seems to be their legal department. They're absolutely no good at promoting and marketing.
    There's something like a "wall" as soon as the information can be typed as "financial". I can see that, thus my edit (I believe it wasn't here when you replied )
    Charles Martin1 and bungaboy like this.
    06-17-13 03:55 PM
    The Blackberry PR team has been fine. When something has needed to be said they said it. Like the false claims thing. I know we think if the PR fought harder the stock would be higher. But come on people who cares what investors think!! As long as these messages aren't being aimed at consumers and most of them aren't then I have no problem. The Marketing is going out in full force.

REMEMBER you have 40% of the float being short. These guys should represent 40% of the news coming out if their doing their job. We feel bad because it seems like alot of bad news comes out which can even be false but if we let the numbers dictate I would say the realistic news is more like 80% positive and 20% negative. Im ok with that.

For me it's a matter of just keep doing what your doing. Personally I like the whole SHOCK and AWE and the more we stay like we are the better it will be later.

LASTLY IM TIRED of seeing people ask why did they put out the Z10 first. Your answer is because Z10 would bring in a new crowd. HENCE possibly holding up our subscriber numbers. Clearly if they put out the Q10 then you would get most Blackberry users to move over but might not bring in the others from Iphone or Android. Thats why Z10 came out first!

OK thats all
    06-17-13 03:56 PM
    I like to promote as well but it helps when the company does something.
    Not off to a good start are they??

BlackBerry Parts Ways with PR Firm After 16 Years of Service (Updated).

BlackBerry Parts Ways with PR Firm After 16 Years of Service | TechnoBuffalo
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    06-17-13 03:59 PM
    maybe it's some sort of legal item in the contract that they can't use it for PR. Otherwise it just doesn't make sense. They shout it from the rooftops when some law firm you've never heard of orders 500 phones, so 30k should be an explosion of PR unless there is a reason they can't.
    06-17-13 04:03 PM
    The Blackberry PR team has been fine. When something has needed to be said they said it. Like the false claims thing. I know we think if the PR fought harder the stock would be higher. But come on people who cares what investors think!! As long as these messages aren't being aimed at consumers and most of them aren't then I have no problem. The Marketing is going out in full force.

REMEMBER you have 40% of the float being short. These guys should represent 40% of the news coming out if their doing their job. We feel bad because it seems like alot of bad news comes out which can even be false but if we let the numbers dictate I would say the realistic news is more like 80% positive and 20% negative. Im ok with that.

For me it's a matter of just keep doing what your doing. Personally I like the whole SHOCK and AWE and the more we stay like we are the better it will be later.

LASTLY IM TIRED of seeing people ask why did they put out the Z10 first. Your answer is because Z10 would bring in a new crowd. HENCE possibly holding up our subscriber numbers. Clearly if they put out the Q10 then you would get most Blackberry users to move over but might not bring in the others from Iphone or Android. Thats why Z10 came out first!

OK thats all
    The A10 should have been put out first.
    lcjr likes this.
    06-17-13 04:04 PM
    The Blackberry PR team has been fine.
    Umm no, sorry IMHO the facts tell a different story than that, PR has not been their strong suit whatsoever in any shape way or form kinda sorta
    06-17-13 04:05 PM

OK thats all
    Hmmm, I would respetfully disagree with some of this. First, I don't think their PR team has or is doing fine. This is based on competitor's PR output. Second, the marketing is not going out full force. At least not compared to the competition. No, I'm not bashing, just stating what I see from other sources, see via advertizing, and see on NASDAQ. Just my opinion of course and everybody will probably have a their own as well.
    Charles Martin1, fedakd and rarsen like this.
    06-17-13 04:05 PM
    Not off to a good start are they??

BlackBerry Parts Ways with PR Firm After 16 Years of Service (Updated).

BlackBerry Parts Ways with PR Firm After 16 Years of Service | TechnoBuffalo
    Their replacement is AWOL...lol
    lcjr and Bugmapper like this.
    06-17-13 04:06 PM
    My opinion is the A10 would have been dead in the water with the bugs and lack of apps that the z10 had at launch. Now the A10 running a more mature 10.2 os with JB support gaining access to hundreds of thousands of apps, that will be an easy unit to sell if they have leading edge specs. Min Quad core, go for shock and awe with Octa core. Just my opinion of course.

The A10 should have been put out first.
    06-17-13 04:08 PM
    I have to admit that it's been great to back away from watching this stock incessantly. Since we crossed above $14 I have barely watched it. However, I did jump on the opportunity to scoop up more at $14.20...lol
    lcjr, ItsTheBox, bungaboy and 1 others like this.
    06-17-13 04:09 PM
    I think the reason the "old" firm is toast is exactly that...500 bulk order gets published but hourly updates of 1, 2,3,5,8 thousand do not. It may very well be that a non publish agreement was negotiated but surely there is something they could have said.

However...I think they are laying a "bear trap"...Prem is no one's fool and has a bone to pick with a few IB's...so perhaps all this talk is fore naught and we will be left in awe of the brilliance of it all in a quarter or two.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-13 04:14 PM
    When it comes to marketing dollars.. during the NBA final yesterday evening I saw the Z10 commercial about 7-8 times (!). I believe it was on ESPN but with 'local' advertisements as I'm currently in Colombia. A bit disappointed that they constantly showed the typical 'flow' of various people using BlackBerry. Nonetheless I was impressed. If you see an advert often enough it will stick :-)

Posted via CB10
    06-17-13 04:18 PM
    I have to admit that it's been great to back away from watching this stock incessantly. Since we crossed above $14 I have barely watched it. However, I did jump on the opportunity to scoop up more at $14.20...lol
    I like when you use the term "scoop". I have to use the term "pluck". lol
    06-17-13 04:26 PM
    I like when you use the term "scoop". I have to use the term "pluck". lol
    Lol....me to brother. hey, do you know anyone around Goddard KS? I'm Buying some equipment from a fellow there so just curious.

Posted via CB10
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    06-17-13 04:30 PM
    NEWS FLASH: Magic 8 Ball Reveals "It is certain"!!!

I asked, "Will BBRY shareholders benefit from a major short squeeze this month"

06-17-13 04:33 PM
    NEWS FLASH: Magic 8 Ball Reveals "It is certain"!!!

I asked, "Will BBRY shareholders benefit from a major short squeeze this month"

And I asked "is Charles prediction accurate"

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_00000246.png

Posted via CB10
    take99, Korepab, lcjr and 5 others like this.
    06-17-13 04:37 PM
    06-17-13 04:39 PM
    Min Quad core, go for shock and awe with Octa core. Just my opinion of course.
    Maybe with an eight pound battery too... ;-)

Seriously though, even quad core seems pretty silly with current battery tech, unless half are shut down entirely when you're not docked.
    06-17-13 04:45 PM
113,252 ... 13001301130213031304 ...