View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    And a little musical relief for those that stuck it out for our "thirty days in the hole"

lcjr, bungaboy and nquyen like this.
    06-14-13 03:41 PM
    Look at it on the bright side.... it's getting closer to the time when she moves out. lol

Posted via CB10
    DAAAAAAAAAAAMN!! hahahahahahahahaha. If I had boys then sure, but girls? Naw, they should stay home until the approved son-in-law-to-be comes along. hahahaha.
    06-14-13 03:47 PM
    I'm happy for the weekend..long bbry

BBM CHANNEL C000EF854 < stocks*C0004ABC9<Pin friends meet
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    06-14-13 03:49 PM
    Yep, we were worried about hitting 12 again the other day and now we're at $14.42ish. I'll take that and feel good in the pool afterwork as I relax and enjoy a Bud Light with Slacker Radio playing 70s rock on the Playbook.
    bungaboy, lcjr and psy fi like this.
    06-14-13 03:50 PM
    Well, ladies and gents, I'll be off to Spain on vacation for two weeks tonight. Just unlocked my Z10 and will be getting a prepaid data plan from one of the local carriers to keep up with what's going on here. Coming back on June 29, hopefully on a happy note after the ER! If I run into the ALT12 guys there, I'll ask what's going on lol.

See everyone later!

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 03:53 PM
    Man, that is harsh. I give public seminars periodically (in addition to classroom lectures) and I have to say it is not easy and you can't please everyone. I personally think that TH is doing a fine job at it.
    When you're the CEO, public speaking should be a core competency. Thor is significantly better than Mike or Jim but still significant room for improvement.
    06-14-13 03:59 PM
    And Juan more...this guy was my idol in the 70's lol:

bungaboy and lcjr like this.
    06-14-13 04:00 PM
    watch the video posted - $30 target - and on CNBC none the less - really

Yahoo! Finance - Business Finance, Stock Market, Quotes, News
    06-14-13 04:01 PM
    Well, ladies and gents, I'll be off to Spain on vacation for two weeks tonight. Just unlocked my Z10 and will be getting a prepaid data plan from one of the local carriers to keep up with what's going on here. Coming back on June 29, hopefully on a happy note after the ER! If I run into the ALT12 guys there, I'll ask what's going on lol.

See everyone later!

Have a great trip!!

Posted via CB10
    Look at it on the bright side.... it's getting closer to the time when she moves out. lol

Posted via CB10
    LMFAO!

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    bungaboy likes this.
    What started out to be a gloomy, red week ended up pretty sweet and green :-) Next week shall be interesting to say the least.
    And you my friend are just a few bucks from being brilliant. Soon, very soon.:-)
    06-14-13 04:07 PM
    When you're the CEO, public speaking should be a core competency. Thor is significantly better than Mike or Jim but still significant room for improvement.
    Really? I am a CEO and no one asked if I have any competency in public speaking. :P
    06-14-13 04:14 PM
    watch the video posted - $30 target - and on CNBC none the less - really

Yahoo! Finance - Business Finance, Stock Market, Quotes, News
    Nice...and Abigail is pretty hot too. Something about cute women discussing "ascending wedge's" I guess
    06-14-13 04:14 PM
    I wonder if short interest has fallen or increased this week...
    06-14-13 04:16 PM
    Nice...and Abigail is pretty hot too. Something about cute women discussing "ascending wedge's" I guess
    You can get those at the local "fun" store but they are not cheap. Lol

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy, Shanerredflag and lcjr like this.
    06-14-13 04:17 PM

See everyone later!

Posted via CB10
    Have fun leafs123! Keep checking in and maybe give us a photo or two using the new Z10 there!!
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    06-14-13 04:22 PM
    Does anyone know the procedure for attending the agm? Do we just show up or do we need to register?

bump
    06-14-13 04:27 PM
    70`s, best decade ever, No Crack, No teachers sexing students, No breast implants, No 911, No terrorist attacks, No columbine, No global warming, No drive byes, No arrogant pro atheletes, No Rush Limbaugh, No Lil Wayne, No Kanye West, No over price food, houses, or cars, No long lines at the airport. Great music, Great movies, low divorce rates, plenty of jobs, No mtv, Concert tickets were $10, Movie tickets $5, Gas 79cent a gallon, and no Reality tv, but I digress lol

Edit.. the text is copy n paste, but I agree.

Edit Edit...the 80's weren't so bad either

Edit Edit Edit....come to think of it they were all pretty good lol.
    lcjr, Bugmapper, BBInPlay and 3 others like this.
    06-14-13 04:29 PM
    bump
    Send an email to Investor Relations at BlackBerry.
    acdne likes this.
    06-14-13 04:29 PM
    But that dude has to go. After listening to his reasoning for a full 10 seconds I turned it off.
    06-14-13 04:33 PM
    don't turn it off, it's at the end where she discusses it going to $60 and beyond if I remember correctly...also the host said he wanted a new q10

But that dude has to go. After listening to his reasoning for a full 10 seconds I turned it off.
    Shanerredflag, lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    06-14-13 04:36 PM
    Screenshot from MSN earlier today

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture7.jpg
    06-14-13 04:41 PM
    also the dude on the video continues to confirm my view that the bear case is extremely weak, I have yet to see an interview where the bear wasn't misinformed at best about anything BBRY. If anyone knows of a video in which a bear makes an intelligent comprehensive case, please let me know.
    06-14-13 04:43 PM
    To all the Father's on this thread. The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-fathers-day.jpg
    Happy Father's Day Weekend!!!
    06-14-13 04:48 PM
    also the dude on the video continues to confirm my view that the bear case is extremely weak, I have yet to see an interview where the bear wasn't misinformed at best about anything BBRY. If anyone knows of a video in which a bear makes an intelligent comprehensive case, please let me know.
    But, but CNBC and Yahoo message board said they suck?
    take99 and bungaboy like this.
    06-14-13 04:50 PM
113,256 ... 12891290129112921293 ...