• Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    We are currently 6th place in pre-market "TOP GAINERS" 2.5%
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    06-14-13 06:01 AM
    06-14-13 06:12 AM
    I like their comment about the A10. I hope we start seeing some leaks in the near future.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and rarsen like this.
    06-14-13 06:18 AM
    Remember Canada provided $265M to Spain's Telefonica. Someone at Stockhouse wrote this:

BBRY - Brazil - Telefonica - [ AAPL @ zero ] - BlackBerry - BBRY
    06-14-13 06:27 AM
    I like their comment about the A10. I hope we start seeing some leaks in the near future.

Posted via CB10
    The A10 sounds like one heck of a great phone!
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    06-14-13 06:28 AM
    Looks like we took out the 50 DMA in the premarket! Things are going to start getting serious now. Onward and upward!More upgrades to come folks!
    06-14-13 06:35 AM
    Looks like everyone needs to FASTEN THEIR SEATBELTS as we are getting ready for the ride of our life!
    06-14-13 06:39 AM
    I'll take $15 today.

Posted via CB10
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    06-14-13 06:40 AM
    I love the smell of shorts shorts in the morning.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 06:40 AM
    Looks like everyone needs to FASTEN THEIR SEATBELTS as we are getting ready for the ride of our life!
    I'm thinking that I may retire this year!!
    bungaboy and lcjr like this.
    06-14-13 06:41 AM
    Someone on another site is posting Wells Fargo raised estimates on BB...I can't find anything to confirm.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-14-13 06:43 AM
    06-14-13 06:44 AM
    I'm thinking that I may retire this year!!
    I could never retire. Maybe work less but would go crazy if I had nothing to do. After a three day holiday weekend I am bored to hell!

It is always nice to have the money to retire
    06-14-13 06:45 AM
    Greg and CM1, never though I'd have to tell both of you at the same time to temper that enthusiasm just a weeeeee bit! Man you guys are either goin to the 12s or going to the moon, no middle ground lol...
    06-14-13 06:45 AM
    This is the problem I have sometimes with this thread. People are too greedy. Should we be happy for gains? yes. But talking like we are going to hit $100 and going to retire this year always feels like when people start getting cocky like this the stock goes down. Even if your just having fun, I think it's kind of bad for people to talk like that.

I understand it happens on any side of the trades but I see this talk and then we tank down to $13 and everyone complains.

This is not directed at you exactly Charles but directed at everyone in general.
    06-14-13 06:46 AM
    Even though I have some July and Sept calls along with some common. I'm still quite skeptical of the June ER making any real headway. But it'd be nice to be pleasantly surprised for once.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    06-14-13 06:47 AM
    Greg and CM1, never though I'd have to tell both of you at the same time to temper that enthusiasm just a weeeeee bit! Man you guys are either goin to the 12s or going to the moon, no middle ground lol...
    It's all Magic 8 Ball, man. I've been right more than I've been wrong.
    06-14-13 06:47 AM
    Goldman Sachs currently has a $17 12-months target price and a
    rating of neutral.

Morgan StanleyCurrently has an overweight rating with a target
    price of $22.

Societe Generale has a target of $17 with a buy rating.

Wells Fargo has an outperform rating with a target price of $20
    a share.

Jefferies has a buy rating on BlackBerry, with a 12-month
    target of $22 a share.
    06-14-13 06:52 AM
    I am asking for no ride to the moon, just a nice sub-orbital flight will make a GREAT Friday!

I will try to tone it down but we ALL have been waiting for a breakout and hopefully this is it!
    06-14-13 06:53 AM
    It's all Magic 8 Ball, man. I've been right more than I've been wrong.
    I've been saying "I hate it when you are right " too often, let's hope that I can now say "I love your 8 ball ".

Posted via CB10
    plane6065 likes this.
    06-14-13 06:53 AM
    This is the problem I have sometimes with this thread. People are too greedy. Should we be happy for gains? yes. But talking like we are going to hit $100 and going to retire this year always feels like when people start getting cocky like this the stock goes down. Even if your just having fun, I think it's kind of bad for people to talk like that.

I understand it happens on any side of the trades but I see this talk and then we tank down to $13 and everyone complains.

This is not directed at you exactly Charles but directed at everyone in general.
    Humans like to dream!
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-14-13 06:54 AM
    What did I miss? We got the pop, stayed above the 5-dma and broke out of the green channel, not bad:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-rim-june-14-2013-chart.jpg

This is getting really simple here, we are just under the 50-dma, a figure where all things become bullish again, so that's cool. This was a perfect breakout and I suspect the rally will be text-book too. However, we do have some time to kill here, our maximum target for this rally is $ 15.00/shr in the very short-term:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-rim-june-14a-2013-chart.jpg

Support is at the centerline of the Bollinger Bands, ($ 14.16/shr today), so we could drop back that far before we rally again. A bullish day includes us not selling off to support, but rather, popping above the 50-dma and going for the top of a very narrow BB line. The strange thing here is how tight those BB's have become. The thick dark lines are the result of the sudden rally that occurred (Nov - Jan/2013) which took the stock to its 52 week high. We came out of some tight Bollinger Bands and took off like a rocket from short hell.

We now have those very tight bands again, see the two lines closest together. They are actually going to get closer together as we linger around the $ 14.50 - $ 15.00/shr area setting us up for ............. you guessed it, and explosive run to the upside here. Last week, before I let some Doctors I barely know drill holes into my head, I mentioned that I thought we could breakout of that green channel for a major run. I was a few days early but the same TA exists, and yesterday, we got a bit of news and that was all we needed. Let's see if we can hold the 50-dma today, and spend a bit of time in the high $ 14.00's as CJ so correctly predicted last night! GL
    06-14-13 06:55 AM
    Well people do like to dream. I guess I should just ignore the talk of vacations, retiring and so on. Just feels like when your in a group of people and they start talking about something that you don't like or don't relate to. So then you wonder why you are in that group.
    06-14-13 06:59 AM
    Morgan, it is so nice to see you back!
    06-14-13 07:04 AM
    Well people do like to dream. I guess I should just ignore the talk of vacations, retiring and so on. Just feels like when your in a group of people and they start talking about something that you don't like or don't relate to. So then you wonder why you are in that group.
    Maybe you could try being happy for them?

Too radical?
    06-14-13 07:04 AM
113,256 ... 12811282128312841285 ...