View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    apparently Misek was on BNN today, if anyone finds a link please post
    Just on twitter the same thing. Was on 25 mins ago.
    Last edited by leafs123; 06-13-13 at 05:24 PM.
    06-13-13 05:06 PM
    well, this was today but not Misek. I like this guy though! ff to 3:20ish

BNN Video Player
    06-13-13 05:12 PM
    apparently Misek was on BNN today, if anyone finds a link please post
    Not Misek but still a small bit on BNN..,,, between 3:25 and 5:15

BNN Video Player
    take99, bungaboy and snejpa like this.
    06-13-13 05:14 PM
    well, this was today but not Misek. I like this guy though! ff to 3:20ish

BNN Video Player
    ****... you beat me to it... lol
    take99 and bungaboy like this.
    06-13-13 05:14 PM
    Awww... what the heck..... LCJR! Cheers to a fantastic 69! You deserve it!
    Why do you think I told him to eat lots of Oysters? :-)
    06-13-13 05:20 PM
    All right gang, we won today.
    Time for RL : enjoy friends and family !

Posted via CB10
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    06-13-13 05:22 PM
    All right gang, we won today.
    Time for RL : enjoy friends and family !

Posted via CB10
    ........ and beer
    06-13-13 05:23 PM
    Not Misek but still a small bit on BNN..,,, between 3:25 and 5:15

BNN Video Player
    Now that is a smart man that "gets" it.
    I like the blunt well spoken, gut reaction to the questions...thanks for posting.

Both of you ~

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 05:26 PM
    What a day I'm having! Slow day at work, BBRY doing fantastic, and the guys at work took me to lunch. I was hoping they would take me to this place called Bikini Joe�s, but instead they took me to the Golf Course where the special was �all you can eat tacos�. Life is great!
    I thought Bugmapper said you were eating tacos tonight after the Oysters? LoL :-)
    06-13-13 05:26 PM
    ........ and beer
    And Wisers.

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    06-13-13 05:27 PM
    And Wisers.

Posted via CB10
    You are a wise man...
    06-13-13 05:28 PM
    I thought Bugmapper said you were eating tacos tonight after the Oysters? LoL :-)
    Very rarely does something actually make me laugh out loud when by myself, but this did.... thanks lol
    06-13-13 05:29 PM
    You are a wise man...
    And getting Wiser buy the minute hahaha

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell, take99 and bungaboy like this.
    06-13-13 05:35 PM
    Hey hey hey. Don't make it plural, you'll get LC in trouble. Just one.

Posted via CB10 on a Z10 root device!
    06-13-13 05:38 PM
    Hey hey hey. Don't make it plural, you'll get LC in trouble. Just one.

There won't ever be proof but what do you want to be that LC will actually blush when he reads these latest... hahahha
    06-13-13 05:40 PM
    06-13-13 05:43 PM
    what if BBRY are ramping up production and are burning some cash building inventory.

eg they sell 5 mil this quarter, but are ramping up build for Z10, Q10 and are starting to stock Q5 and A10.

If this were to happen inventory would increase and profit would be lower even if they have sold 5 mil BB10.
    A10 is too far out. Q5 is a maybe on a hit against Q1. If they started ramping production for Q5 early June for mid/late July release, then it will hit Q2 books. If they started in May...then there will be a hit.. I'm hoping they started production of Q5 starting June.
    06-13-13 05:45 PM
    Great interview, notice the report he put out last week that had some of us (me included) in a bit of a panic he said 3 mill plus bb10 units, now he says 4 mill plus. Very Bullish on BES10, we knew that didn't know his firm had implemented it. For all the Misek doubters, I just can't see that he is making this shat up, please feel free to rip him apart if you find something off in what he is saying.
    06-13-13 05:51 PM
    I counter their argument with the suggestion that fewer people will be "googling" Blackberry than Apple per sale, because Blackberry will enjoy a slightly higher corporate/government sales percentage. These corporate sales will not get "googled" near as much as the consumer sales. So... the SG figure of 5 million may be closer to correct than this article states.
    Playing the devil's advocate: if we're talking US searches, then more people will be Googling "BlackBerry" than "Apple" because all of them already know about Apple, whereas many thought BlackBerry was gone. Or something like that... the ignorance about BlackBerry's current products and position would tend to drive them to research that a bit more than they would have to with Apple.
    06-13-13 05:53 PM
    ****... you beat me to it... lol
    Misek:
    BNN Video Player
    bungaboy and cjcampbell like this.
    06-13-13 05:54 PM
    Great interview, notice the report he put out last week that had some of us (me included) in a bit of a panic he said 3 mill plus bb10 units, now he says 4 mill plus. Very Bullish on BES10, we knew that didn't know his firm had implemented it. For all the Misek doubters, I just can't see that he is making this shat up, please feel free to rip him apart if you find something off in what he is saying.
    My biggest take away was that he's using BES10 currently on his iPhone and loves it. That's the coolest part..... that, and it saves his company money on data... AND... it's unhackable and unsnoopable. check, check, check.... win, win, win!!!
    06-13-13 05:54 PM
    There won't ever be proof but what do you want to be that LC will actually blush when he reads these latest... hahahha
    Ha! Thought I'd check in after my quick swim in the pool and what do I find??? I was laughing out loud as well on these. Well, have to figure out how to fasten my new Bulova watch the wife got me. Seems we can't figure out how to fasten it and there's actually a video for this. Haha. Off to get ready to step out on the town tonight.
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bulova.jpg   The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_00000095.jpg  
    06-13-13 05:55 PM
    A10 is too far out. Q5 is a maybe on a hit against Q1. If they started ramping production for Q5 early June for mid/late July release, then it will hit Q2 books. If they started in May...then there will be a hit.. I'm hoping they started production of Q5 starting June.
    What everyone seems to be ignoring is that production started in December. Q4 got us a surprise profit with 3 months of production and only 1 month of sales. It all overlaps eventually and now we are in a better place.... the full Q was sales to augment the production costs whereas last Q, it wasn't... plus the added cost of the launch which couldn't have been cheap.
    06-13-13 05:57 PM
    Playing the devil's advocate: if we're talking US searches, then more people will be Googling "BlackBerry" than "Apple" because all of them already know about Apple, whereas many thought BlackBerry was gone. Or something like that... the ignorance about BlackBerry's current products and position would tend to drive them to research that a bit more than they would have to with Apple.
    Touch . I guess we'll never really know.

06-13-13 05:57 PM
    Ha! Thought I'd check in after my quick swim in the pool and what do I find??? I was laughing out loud as well on these. Well, have to figure out how to fasten my new Bulova watch the wife got me. Seems we can't figure out how to fasten it and there's actually a video for this. Haha. Off to get ready to step out on the town tonight.
    You've got a good woman there!!
    take99 and bungaboy like this.
    06-13-13 05:58 PM
113,250 ... 12771278127912801281 ...