Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Only 4 of my 13 stocks are green today. :-(
    06-12-13 02:19 PM
    I think that they're just going to slowly bleed the stock instead of making the big raid. Likely more effective, especially when swing traders are waiting for the big plunges again.
    I have to agree with there being no raid today. BBRY is just mirroring the market which is taking another big hit today.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    06-12-13 02:19 PM
    No doubt who make better analyst. This thread trumps all. Wonder if management has deliberately not helped SP so the $500 mil investment could be done @ $14ish and not $15-16ish. That's a big difference when dealing with such heavy hitters. To be a fly on the wall on the inside....

exactly but 'returns exceeding sales' was all over the place instantly without verification of the source......something seems funny.....oh well it'll come out sooner or later
    06-12-13 02:21 PM
    No doubt who make better analyst. This thread trumps all. Wonder if management has deliberately not helped SP so the $500 mil investment could be done @ $14ish and not $15-16ish. That's a big difference when dealing with such heavy hitters. To be a fly on the wall on the inside....
    Makes complete sense! That may be why they have kept news modest.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-12-13 02:31 PM
    patient buyers @ $13.50
    06-12-13 02:33 PM
    Begone Reaper and take your lousy buzzards with you! We are not dead, just playing possum. Its days like today that I wish I could go into cryogenic suspension until after the June ER is released.
    How do you read this? Possibly be fixmo?? I hope not...

DISA Set to Buy Mobile Device Manager; Robert Carey Comments
    Haven't we had some heavy call buying lately also? Maybe ATL behind that too, I'm dreaming of a Volkswagen event coming. Strange though that this 44 million position isn't on the news.
    06-12-13 02:35 PM

Don't think so...they say they have been testing across multiple area for a few years...Fixmo is just in one area and only just recently (I think).

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 02:38 PM

We won't have to wait too much longer to find out...
    06-12-13 02:40 PM
    Strange though that this 44 million position isn't on the news.
    I think it's funny how a CB member discovered it and none of the big-shot analysts on Wall Street haven't.
    06-12-13 02:41 PM
    BBRY is trying VERY hard in the last few minutes of today's trading!
    Bugmapper, cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    06-12-13 02:41 PM
    Makes complete sense! That may be why they have kept news modest.

Posted via CB10
    Except it would be extremely illegal and a breach of their fiduciary duty to us shareholders. Intentionally suppressing good news would be unfathomable to a corporate executive. Bad enough their PR department seems to be out to lunch most days.

Not to be Debbie Downer here, but let's face it, the shorts and bears have us all exactly where they hoped to be. They have absorbed the Q10, Z10, BB Live and last ER very well. Even if we get a great ER we may jump 10%, all the way back up to $15. Then what....

The lack of news and PR out of BBRY has allowed this. I am willing and am waiting this out, but trying to spin it any other way seems unrealistic to me, the shareholders are on the receiving end here, playing defense. Hopefully the ER is blowout and we get some ammo to go higher, but if we don't I will take my losses and run as I can't see any other good news for the next few quarters that could possibly help and my odds for a BBRY recovery and any short squeeze would go well below 50%.
    BThunderW, lcjr and plasmid_boy like this.
    06-12-13 02:44 PM
    I think it's funny how a CB member discovered it and none of the big-shot analysts on Wall Street haven't.
    Yes, but is is there on CNBC's site, updated today. Nasdaq.com has not yet been updated so those figures are still from 03/31
    06-12-13 02:45 PM
    Don't think so...they say they have been testing across multiple area for a few years...Fixmo is just in one area and only just recently (I think).

Posted via CB10
    The NSA was "assisting" with the development of FIXMO so the few years statement would hold true. I've felt that if there was competition to BES it would be them.
    take99 likes this.
    06-12-13 02:46 PM

Oooo.... perfect storm.

Excellent ER
    DoD contract
    Spanish bank position hits news.
    Manhattan Office conjecture.
    Lenovo licencing deal

And they are all gonna hit in the next 15 days.
    06-12-13 02:48 PM
    The NSA was "assisting" with the development of FIXMO so the few years statement would hold true. I've felt that if there was competition to BES it would be them.
    K...thanks.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 02:48 PM
    We won't have to wait too much longer to find out...
    Maybe...but one area has been working hand in hand with Fixmo for the last few years ..... I'm no expert....need BES here or the bears get an easy raid....it will be a 10% pop or drop IMO.
    take99 likes this.
    06-12-13 02:49 PM
    And BES 10 is not "a few years" old.....I'm not at ease...
    BThunderW and Bugmapper like this.
    06-12-13 02:50 PM
    Maybe Fixmo is 'giving away' their service to DoD in order to prove they are at BES security level. It would be a smart move.
    06-12-13 02:53 PM
    Good thing the Leafs were eliminated then, I guess. Wife probably wouldn't understand cancelling your wonderful trip for hockey. :-)

Hope you have a wonderful trip. Be safe. Think green.
    Your welcome. Still reliving game 7 here in MA. Sorry....
    06-12-13 02:54 PM
    You guys really need to at least consider the fact that this ER might not be a squeeze catalyst. In fact, there's still a very good possibility that a squeeze might never occur, instead an orderly short exit over a course of months.

Nobody is willingly gonna hand over $2.5B.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
    06-12-13 02:55 PM
    You guys really need to at least consider the fact that this ER might not be a squeeze catalyst. In fact, there's still a very good possibility that a squeeze might never occur, instead an orderly short exit over a course of months.

Nobody is willingly gonna hand over $2.5B.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
    I'm definately not expecting any type squeeze, but rather a boost if you will to at least $15.50 - $16.00 the week after the ER. If nothing happens within a few weeks after the ER, there's something not right.
    jrwb6e and fedakd like this.
    06-12-13 02:58 PM
    I'm definately not expecting any type squeeze, but rather a boost if you will to at least $15.50 - $16.00 the week after the ER. If nothing happens within a few weeks after the ER, there's something not right.
    Your not going to need to wait a week. June 28 will be price adjustment date based on efficient market theory.
    06-12-13 03:01 PM
    I agree that we likely won't see a short squeeze like Netflix or Tesla. Unless of course the ER is absolutely mind blowing. $16 sounds about right after the ER and then as you state an orderly exit.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 03:02 PM
113,256 ... 12571258125912601261 ...