View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    I'll respond as always, as I see fit.
    You won't see me resort to name calling! Nuff said about thin skin!

Posted via CB10
    Glad to hear that "Nuff said" Just move on if you do not like my posts. This is a forum and if I irritate you, I am sorry.

I am not here for your benefit! Try to point your efforts elsewhere as you are just getting yourself worked up.
    Last edited by greggebhardt; 06-12-13 at 10:41 AM. Reason: because I can
    06-12-13 10:31 AM
    slowly but surely working its way back to the green side.
    lcjr, slipstream89 and spike12 like this.
    06-12-13 10:33 AM
    I think part of BBRY's problem, yesterday, was the Market tanked! With some luck we should be able to make that up and more by the end of the day.
    slipstream89 likes this.
    06-12-13 10:35 AM
    And....Green
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    06-12-13 10:36 AM
    I see green again! Hopefully we can stay that way the rest of the week.
    cjcampbell and Shanerredflag like this.
    06-12-13 10:39 AM
    That's why I'm leaving for Spain this Friday returning the day after the ER! lol...I need to follow the ER while I'm there though.
    Bidness or pleasure? Wife keeps tryin' to get me to go see her family's roots.
    06-12-13 10:39 AM
    I think part of BBRY's problem, yesterday, was the Market tanked! With some luck we should be able to make that up and more by the end of the day.
    Ya... I've got two thoughts... one is that it's starting to follow the market, and two, buyers are tentative with the ER coming with no idea of what to expect while sellers (bears), are more than willing to offload and supress the price with little opposition.
    06-12-13 10:41 AM
    Glad to hear that "Nuff said" Just move on if you do not like my posts. This is a forum and if I irritate you, I am sorry.

I am not here for your benifit! Try to point your efforts elsewhere as you are just getting yourself worked up.
    "Move on" you couldn't move me if you tried!
    You dont irritate me, but I will call a spade a spade!
    My efforts are fine right here. I enjoy the information shared by like minded investos.
    Crying is for name calling 5year Olds! Carry on.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 10:42 AM
    If they could move the AGM to Saturday I will be there.

@Bugmapper could you exercise your vote and push this through for me :P?

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 10:43 AM
    Bidness or pleasure? Wife keeps tryin' to get me to go see her family's roots.
    Pleasure. Been planning it for some time. BBRY better go up because I'll be short on cash after this trip. Doing a few areas of Spain in that span.
    Bugmapper and bungaboy like this.
    06-12-13 10:45 AM
    Ya... I've got two thoughts... one is that it's starting to follow the market, and two, buyers are tentative with the ER coming with no idea of what to expect while sellers (bears), are more than willing to offload and supress the price with little opposition.
    I tend to agree with your second scenario...does anyone really think Thor would allow Manhattan real estate if he was going to show a poor or less than street result?
    Hi guys,

Saw something extremely interesting this morning. It appears as though we have another major shareholder in BBRY: ATL 12 Capital I've never heard of them, and even performing a search on the internet doesn't render much??? It also doesn't seem to be on the NASDAQ website, although perhaps not since they only seem to have institutional ownership updated as of March 31, 2013.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bbry_20130612.jpg

Link: BlackBerry - BBRY - Stock Quotes
    Greg, Dapper please guys enough just either put each other on ignore and move on. The thread has gotten too heated recently we dont need mods coming back! beer for each of you now go separate ways! :P
    06-12-13 10:46 AM
    Bingo!
    06-12-13 10:46 AM
    Hi guys,

Saw something extremely interesting this morning. It appears as though we have another major shareholder in BBRY: ATL 12 Capital I've never heard of them, and even performing a search on the internet doesn't render much??? It also doesn't seem to be on the NASDAQ website, although perhaps not since they only seem to have institutional ownership updated as of March 31, 2013.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BBRY_20130612.jpg 
Views:	1003 
Size:	54.9 KB 
ID:	171198

Nice find!im interested to see who this is. It's sure to come out soon.

Posted via CB10
    fedakd likes this.
    06-12-13 10:49 AM
    "Move on" you couldn't move me if you tried!
    You dont irritate me, but I will call a spade a spade!
    My efforts are fine right here. I enjoy the information shared by like minded investos.
    Crying is for name calling 5year Olds! Carry on.

Posted via CB10
    Now you are stooping to calling me names.

You sure sound irritated.

I will not respond to your childish remarks, anymore, as I care more about this forum than making a fool of . . . .
    06-12-13 10:51 AM
    Nice find!im interested to see who this is. It's sure to come out soon.

Posted via CB10
    M8?:
    spike12, Dapper37, take99 and 1 others like this.
    06-12-13 10:51 AM
    Greg, Dapper please guys enough just either put each other on ignore and move on. The thread has gotten too heated recently we dont need mods coming back! beer for each of you now go separate ways! :P
    I agree and will refrain. The thread is more important than BOTH of us.
    Thanks for reminding me!
    06-12-13 10:53 AM
    I tend to agree with your second scenario...does anyone really think Thor would allow Manhattan real estate if he was going to show a poor or less than street result?
    Very good point. That's not a cheap place to set up shop. If they were going to be showing a loss or forecast rough waters ahead, they wouldn't be making a move like this.
    06-12-13 10:54 AM
    This might be them. Based out of Spain.

ATL 12 Capital Inversiones A.V, S.A also known as Atlas Capital Patrimonio.

ATLAS CAPITAL

PS. I should go pay them a visit while I'm in Spain.
    06-12-13 10:55 AM
    Hi guys,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BBRY_20130612.jpg 
Views:	1003 
Size:	54.9 KB 
ID:	171198

And it looks like institutional ownership has jumped way up. It used to be around 60% and now it is in the low 70% range. This could be EPIC!
    06-12-13 10:57 AM
    That's definitely the investor.
    06-12-13 10:58 AM
    And it looks like institutional ownership has jumped way up. It used to be around 60% and now it is in the low 70% range. This could be EPIC!
    And that only shows more individual investors jumped ship. Weird.
    06-12-13 10:59 AM
    Retails are probably weak hands. ATL Capital may have decided that they can force a short squeeze on their own by taking a large position and sitting on it. Maybe just an announcement that they own 44 million shares is enough to jar some shorts.
    06-12-13 11:03 AM
    This could represent the "shorts" getting squeezed out!
    06-12-13 11:04 AM
113,250 ... 12531254125512561257 ...