View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    I've set up a channel if anyone is interested. C000F1F6B
    And a BBM group to help make arrangements.

Please do NOT join if you will not be able to meet up with the group either before or after the AGM... leave space free for others who can.

Not sure if this will work, but maybe if the group is used to make arrangements, the channel can be used to publish plans more widely, for those who may not be sure if they can attend. (too complicated? whatever... sue me :-) )
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bbry_agm_barcode.png  
    06-12-13 09:32 AM
    I just voted mine too.

Anyone up for coffee somewhere before the AGM (which is at 10am on a Tuesday) and going as an "I support BBRY" contingent? Either that or planning to go for lunch afterwards? Both? The location is Hagey Hall this year, at UW, so there's a dozen places nearby we could go.
    I'll be there if there is a short squeeze on the 28th.
    06-12-13 09:34 AM
    I'll be there if there is a short squeeze on the 28th.
    I'm along these lines. If the SP stays $15 or higher after the ER...I'm there. If it tanks....I likely won't be...except if I get mad enough to go raise ****e for not giving guidance (cause if they give guidance I can't see it tanking)
    06-12-13 09:37 AM
    I tried this before and failed miserably, but I'm not looking back at the stock or this thread until market close.

Good day, friends.
    06-12-13 09:39 AM
    I tried this before and failed miserably, but I'm not looking back at the stock or this thread until market close.

Good day, friends.
    Good day.... and GOOD LUCK!
    lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    06-12-13 09:40 AM

Good day, friends.
    Turn off your computer and your phone, and go out into the woods for the day. It may just be the only way to resist. lol
    06-12-13 09:42 AM

Good day, friends.
    I bet you can't do it!

It is just a liitle red and we are at the 10:30 dip, so from here it is all UP!
    06-12-13 09:43 AM
    And a BBM group to help make arrangements.

Please do NOT join if you will not be able to meet up with the group either before or after the AGM... leave space free for others who can.

Not sure if this will work, but maybe if the group is used to make arrangements, the channel can be used to publish plans more widely, for those who may not be sure if they can attend. (too complicated? whatever... sue me :-) )
    BBM Group works better I think. I created a group earlier but couldn't figure out how the share it. lol

I love the options the group gives you when you join!
    06-12-13 09:44 AM
    I'm in for group instead of Channel. I don't have that feature on my Q10 yet.

BBM Group works better I think. I created a group earlier but couldn't figure out how the share it. lol

06-12-13 09:45 AM
    I am just a plain old Civil Engineer and haven't done any TA or voodoo, but, . . . . . . . .

My gut feel tells me both the shorts and the longs are pushing this down as low as they can so that:

1. The shorts can exit with the least amount of pain
    2. The longs can scoop up really cheap shares.

Before the ER.

Now I have to go consult my chicken bones.
    Yes, that and the price of gas is up in the Balkins and I counted thirteen people step on the cracks of the sidewalk...coincidence?

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy, cjcampbell, lcjr and 1 others like this.
    06-12-13 09:47 AM
    Wow... this is gonna be the most painfully boring 15 days, 21 hours and 13 minutes I've spent in a long time.
    Since I created it I can't join it... what options is it showing? This is the first time I've created a BBM group, as far as I recall. Pointers welcome.
    I'm in for group instead of Channel. I don't have that feature on my Q10 yet.
    Ya, I joined the group too. Channels have limited functionality at the moment vs the group. We can add events in the group for meetup locations.
    peter9477 likes this.
    06-12-13 09:48 AM
    So I was at Costco last night here in NB so I talk to the wireless guy as there was no one else around and he looked bored and because I am ever curious about the state of my investment in BB. I got to hold and feel both Z10 and Q10 in white and black. Definitely like the feel of the black Q10 better than the white. I asked them if they were popular and he said oh yes, without hesitating. He grabbed them from a drawer so I could handle them. I said I really need one to replace why I use my playbook so am debating on the Q10 or Z10 – (I will probably wait for a larger screen full touch). He whipped out his personal Z10 and showed it all to me. He was a younger fellow and mentioned that he knows a lot of people switching over to BB.

So, for what it’s worth, BB is selling well at the Costco in Saint John, NB. 

I had same observation in my local costco. Near the wireless booth, there is a special display table which is divided into sections, one for Samsuang S3 and another for the Z10. Both phones were in promotion at $49.99 with two year contract with Verizon. I saw many people were standing in front the Z10 and playing it. One lady pulled out the phone projection cover from her iPhone and tried to see whether it will also fit the Z10. Obviously, it does not fit. I saw some disappointment on her face.

BTW, there is no any sigh of window phone in Costco at all. Wonder where the window phones are sold.
    bungaboy, cjcampbell, lcjr and 2 others like this.
    06-12-13 09:48 AM
    I just voted as well ... but too far away to join for coffee.
    06-12-13 09:54 AM
    Since I created it I can't join it... what options is it showing? This is the first time I've created a BBM group, as far as I recall. Pointers welcome.
    Event with the location and time. Location opens on BB maps. Also the list for who can attend which is also good and the option to add pictures.
    06-12-13 09:56 AM
    You can not make everyone happy. I have been running iOS 7 on my 5 for a day now and it is quite nice.

You know as well as I that "people" sometimes hate change but it marches on regardless!

HEY, there are MANY that do not think too much of BB10
    Greg, here and in many other threads in the CB forum your the first to call down BlackBerry! Cry me a bloody river. Last time I corrected your inaccurate assumptions you resorted to name calling. Like a 5 year old child. I chose not to respond. Get over it "dude" you are in a BlackBerry forum. I have no idea why?

I can appreciate the negative side of the BlackBerry trade. I welcome it. As far as I'm concerned your views are as valuable as Canaccord or Pacific Crest! Only because a good deal of them are simply inflammatory, purposefully!

Posted via CB10
    crackerdoodle likes this.
    06-12-13 10:00 AM
    Event with the location and time. Location opens on BB maps. Also the list for who can attend which is also good and the option to add pictures.
    Oh, you mean all those goodies. I guess I did it right then! :-)
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    06-12-13 10:04 AM
    I am just a plain old Civil Engineer and haven't done any TA or voodoo, but, . . . . . . . .

Now I have to go consult my chicken bones.
    Had 1.5 lb of chicken wings last night. Bones now in garbage. As a new investor should I read anything into this?

(Retired) Civil Engineer also.
    Bugmapper, CDM76 and bungaboy like this.
    06-12-13 10:10 AM
    Wow... this is gonna be the most painfully boring 15 days, 21 hours and 13 minutes I've spent in a long time.
    I am not sure what is worse. The mind blowing BBRY volume or the pontification from some here.
    06-12-13 10:18 AM
    If you created it. You will be in already. Just wait as others start to join. You'll see. Groups are a blast! Have fun all who join. I'd join but not going to make the ER, sigh!! I hope all those that are able to attend share here in the thread.

Posted via CB10
    lcjr likes this.
    06-12-13 10:23 AM
    Greg, here and in many other threads in the CB forum your the first to call down BlackBerry! Cry me a bloody river. Last time I corrected your inaccurate assumptions you resorted to name calling. Like a 5 year old child. I chose not to respond. Get over it "dude" you are in a BlackBerry forum. I have no idea why?

I can appreciate the negative side of the BlackBerry trade. I welcome it. As far as I'm concerned your views are as valuable as Canaccord or Pacific Crest! Only because a good deal of them are simply inflammatory, purposefully!

Posted via CB10
    LOL!

DUDE, your skin is way to thin and "IF" you reply on future posts makes no difference to me. You flatter yourself!

I am here because I am an investor in BBRY! Check the name of this thread incase you forgot.
    06-12-13 10:24 AM
    Can anyone see the thick black smoke rising from the BBRY tractor yet?
    06-12-13 10:26 AM
    LOL!

DUDE, your skin is way to thin and "IF" you reply on future posts makes no difference to me. You flatter yourself!

I am here because I am an investor in BBRY! Check the name of this thread incase you forgot.
    I'll respond as always, as I see fit.
    You won't see me resort to name calling! Nuff said about thin skin!

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 10:27 AM
    That's why I'm leaving for Spain this Friday returning the day after the ER! lol...I need to follow the ER while I'm there though.
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    06-12-13 10:30 AM
113,256 ... 12521253125412551256 ...