View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    My thought is that Canadians see bb10 phones in Canada. The same is not true for the USA.

So, they are covering. The average American is a moron.

Posted via CB10
    We need to be more like the Canadians. Then things will be much more gooder.
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-canadian-girls.jpg  
    06-11-13 07:37 PM
    Sorry it took so long for a rebuttal but I was busy drinking some beers and contemplating taking over the world. Hahahaha.
    06-11-13 07:40 PM
    BHAHAHA....like it!
    Bugmapper likes this.
    06-11-13 07:40 PM
    Sorry it took so long for a rebuttal but I was busy drinking some beers and contemplating taking over the world. Hahahaha.
    You forgot the "get the fook ooot of here eh" line

Third Wisers...just about time for some 70's tuneage.
    lcjr likes this.
    06-11-13 07:44 PM
    06-11-13 07:45 PM
    So, a normal Texas day then?
    06-11-13 07:45 PM
    As long as we're in the 70s, here's a song to brighten the mood:

Note: It works better if you combine it with something else.
    lcjr and Shanerredflag like this.
    06-11-13 07:48 PM
    You don't really, unless for some bizarre reason you really feel like voting. The AGM itself isn't restricted to shareholders, although I think in theory it could be.

Although I've been a shareholder for the last two AGMs, I also have my account(s) set up so I don't get the materials... but they certainly didn't stop me from going to the AGM. I just couldn't vote. (Edit: turns out one account isn't set that way so I did just get my AGM notice and proxy form, after I wrote that.)

(And seriously, the votes of everyone here put together would not come even close to affecting the outcome, so I wouldn't worry about that if I were you.)

See you there! :-)
    Yeah, I opted not to receive communications from corporations I own either. Normally that is a good thing cuz it can really stuff my mailbox, but I kinda wish I had the blackberry info. Oh well.

Are you planning to attend AGM?
    I just wanna get a feel of the process and see what it is like, and what the materials are like. The plan is to go if I can get the day off. I live in Mississauga and I'm not too far from Waterloo.

So do shareholders with larger shares get more votes? Just a curiosity.
    06-11-13 07:49 PM
    Love me some 70s music..
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    06-11-13 07:50 PM
    Lcjr. The guy that posted the moron thing is from. . . . Connecticut. :-) LoL

Posted from my Z10 via C10
    06-11-13 07:50 PM
    Okay, just got around to reading the mail from the mailbox and got my voting form on the Research in Motion Annual and Special Meeting to be held July 9th at 10:00 EDT. Seems the six items on the agenda are pretty much straight forward.
    Shanerredflag and plane6065 like this.
    06-11-13 07:53 PM
    I just wanna get a feel of the process and see what it is like, and what the materials are like. The plan is to go if I can get the day off. I live in Mississauga and I'm not too far from Waterloo.

So do shareholders with larger shares get more votes? Just a curiosity.
    Nope, Prem Watsa gets one vote, and so do you, so you can vote against him and cancel him out.
    bungaboy and Shanerredflag like this.
    06-11-13 07:53 PM
    Lcjr. The guy that posted the moron thing is from. . . . Connecticut. :-) LoL

Posted from my Z10 via C10
    I know, but I couldn't come up with a funny so quick with that. Thanks for telling everyone who didn't know. Geez.... Lol
    Shanerredflag and plane6065 like this.
    06-11-13 07:56 PM
    Okay, just got around to reading the mail from the mailbox and got my voting form on the Research in Motion Annual and Special Meeting to be held July 9th at 10:00 EDT. Seems the six items on the agenda are pretty much straight forward.
    Where is it being held? Waterloo or Toronto or other?
    06-11-13 07:56 PM
    Nope, Prem Watsa gets one vote, and so do you, so you can vote against him and cancel him out.
    That's what I thought. If I'm going, I'll set up a BBM group and whoever from here can join if anyone is interested in meeting up. The CB team should give us shirts to represent! lol
    Shanerredflag and cjcampbell like this.
    06-11-13 07:58 PM
    Where is it being held? Waterloo or Toronto or other?
    Humanities Theater
    University of Waterloo
    200 University Avenue West
    Waterloo, Ontario
    Bugmapper likes this.
    06-11-13 08:01 PM
    Love me some 70s music..
    Here ya go...some good Canadian boys:

lcjr likes this.
    I think I'll hire Mungo for the $100 party

You can mail in the form or scan the bar code and vote. That's what I did. Who uses stamps these days unless you have to?
    06-11-13 08:02 PM
    06-11-13 08:06 PM
    Never mind had a few to many trying to numb the pain.
    06-11-13 08:07 PM
    Remember these guy's lol:

FYI...I'll buy anyone many many drinks at the party if they can sing this hahaha

lcjr likes this.
    06-11-13 08:10 PM
    Damn, BBRY! We are so overdue for a rally! This has to go up some time!

Here is the chart for the past 6 months to see the overall picture. This looks like the cycle of the pennant is about to be done. You can see the 3 major cycles. The last 2 cycles end with a minor uptrend, and followed by a minor downtrend. I think, we are in doing the minor downtrend. Look at the volume as well. Today volume was so little.

We are still oversold, MACD is about to cross up, volume is decreasing drastically. After hours of today held at $13.60. What is next? I don't know; a rally to $18 - $20 maybe with the reason of ER anticipation. *sigh*

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screen-shot-2013-06-11-8.53.56-pm.jpg
    plane6065, Shanerredflag and Zouyu like this.
    06-11-13 08:11 PM
    Remember these guy's lol:

FYI...I'll buy anyone many many drinks at the party if they can sing this hahaha

I wonder how he shaved because obviously he could never look in the mirror after that. Hahaha.
    Shanerredflag and Bugmapper like this.
    06-11-13 08:16 PM
    Damn, BBRY! We are so overdue for a rally! This has to go up some time!

Here is the chart for the past 6 months to see the overall picture. This looks like the cycle of the pennant is about to be done. You can see the 3 major cycles. The last 2 cycles end with a minor uptrend, and followed by a minor downtrend. I think, we are in doing the minor downtrend. Look at the volume as well. Today volume was so little.

We are still oversold, MACD is about to cross up, volume is decreasing drastically. After hours of today held at $13.60. What is next? I don't know; a rally to $18 - $20 maybe with the reason of ER anticipation. *sigh*

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-06-11 at 8.53.56 PM.jpg 
Views:	908 
Size:	89.2 KB 
ID:	170972
    I've been investing since last Christmas and have heard all the same things. In fact, I'm right back where I was then regarding the SP. We know BB is going to be real big one day, but the question is how long can you wait. For younger people, they can wait however long it takes but for those older they need to see something sooner than later. The definition of "long" depends on your age category.
    BThunderW, YangFui and rarsen like this.
    06-11-13 08:21 PM
113,256 ... 12481249125012511252 ...