View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Nice

In the growing world of mobile computing, Research In Motion Ltd (NASDAQ:BBRY) is not backing down. Instead, the company is looking to strike while the iron is hot.

Read more at Research In Motion Ltd (BBRY) Mobile Computing: What?s Next? - Insider Monkey
    06-07-13 06:20 PM
    Went to a special BlackBerry event kinda "exclusive" for FR fans. Talked about Q10, Q5, BBM and more. Will make a separate thread post. But Q5 is really a nice midrange (NOT low) device. Should sell like hotcakes in enterprises...
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_00000630_hdr.jpg

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 06:21 PM
    Very interesting. I wonder what the mix is and what MDM they're using. They could be trialing both BES and Fixmo for this.
    Also we seem to be right into Phase 1 of the DISA plan already on schedule.
    cjcampbell and lcjr like this.
    06-07-13 06:22 PM
    Also we seem to be right into Phase 1 of the DISA plan already on schedule.
    I really really wanna know what they're using for the top secret devices. No way it's Apple, and I can't see Samsung as they haven't even stated that KNOX is ready yet. I'd like to think it's soley BB but I don't want to jump to conclusions.
    Last edited by cjcampbell; 06-07-13 at 07:16 PM.
    take99 and bungaboy like this.
    06-07-13 06:27 PM
    It has to be BES10 for top secret no?
    06-07-13 06:34 PM
    Why I trust myself!

The date was September 14th 2012 and Apple's stock hit $700.
    I was watching as any analyst said if they stock ever went down to $650 they would keep investing into Apple. The Iphone 5 was due out. That day I came across a posting on a messageboard from a guy who is known in the sportsnet community as someone who works for AEG some rich guy. It seemed any chance he got, he would come and talk about how great Apple was. I posted this in the message board....

"Sep 14, 2012 2:02 AM in response to: w_rowe
    Re: for those thinking about buying the Iphone 5.....

first for LA

Obviously you own the stock and probably have some connection to APPLE and you use a mac book. So I imagine it would be impossible for you to say anything negative about them

Im predicting Apple has hit its peak in North America. I think they will do ok in the rest of the world. But I honestly think the numbers will disapoint this time around. It will be popular but not as popular as many believe.

The stock should go up in the next while but I see the stock dropping and dropping. Not drastically but im sure its also hit its peak.

Sure Macs are better then Windows but there are alot of great andriod phones that do the same thing or better for less.

Finally its true that your corporation are getting these cutting edge phones. However im sure awhile back they also got their blackberries

No more innovation!!"

FULL THREAD

Its funny because they pretty much went down after that. Now from my thread I even made fun of blackberry there abit because in 2012 I didn't care and I thought blackberry was dead.

I know everyone is freaking out over the stock price recently. But don't use that as a measuring stick at all. BELIEVE with what you think works!!

I think if people try demo phones before they buy, then the Z10 will keep doing ok.
    The Q10 is a business phone and thankfully there are MANY business people around the world !! Don't get fooled by some youtube hipsters review. Business people want security, and a phone that can get work done. So we don't really have to worry there. People will also want the Q10 as well, because it has a great keyboard!!! Plus the O/S is nice! so overall it's worth a consider.

Finally the Q5 will come out and should do very well.

What's the problem so far?

The A10 will be coming and who knows how amazing it will be!! But I don't even look that far ahead. Im looking at where are sales coming from in the near term and do I think Blackberry will be considered by someone looking for a new phone.

I think it will, and that's why I believe in this stock and believe it will rise. When I went with Android they still didn't have their dominance and it was just starting to grow.

Now as someone who has Android im looking for something fresh. Im sure most Android people would be open to Blackberry if they liked it. Not so much Iphone but still Blackberry has alot of interesting things that can bring people over. I feel like I should be on the Blackberry bandwagon because I believe they will be able to grow their momentum. Just like Android did Blackberry will do the same!

You can believe what you want. But untill I feel like Blackberry is starting to lose momentum I will be fully invested in this stock and even on the downtimes im going to look to add to my position. Don't let the negativity fool you. ALOT of people want this stock to lose money.

Im glad that im on the winning side!!
    06-07-13 06:36 PM
    From what I've read, Fixmo is pretty good. That, and the NSA was a part of the development of it. BES10 is no guarantee
    06-07-13 06:37 PM
    From the bbry biz blog, something I didn't hear before about the car links

'A secure connection to end points such as this, enabled by BlackBerry technology, will help automakers connect with customers and allow them to bring new features, and potentially diagnose problems remotely.'
    06-07-13 06:38 PM
    Now that was funny!! Where were you a while ago? lol

Hey lc! Was in a movie theatre (Star Trek Into Darkness) and was trying to lighten the mood around here while the trailers were showing. By coincidence they showed a 'BB' Pantene hair product commercial, followed by a BMW ad that had an older model BB phone in it... And then one of the actual movie trailers was for Thor! Good signs, I say!

Anyway, looks like I'm pages behind on my reading here, still out so I'll check in when I'm home later tonite!
    06-07-13 06:40 PM
    Now I'll only speak for myself and my own experience here, but I've never heard of TS information being on any non-DoD specific machinery. Meaning, I've never seen or heard of TS information carried on a mobile device. Should this be happening, I would wager the device never leaves the secured environment in which it is used. It would be great to use tablets for Secret level information so we can carry around our data from meeting to meeting instead of burning down forests in paper every month. This is what the DoD is trying to achieve, but not to let that information be taken outside the secure environment such as a building, etc...
    06-07-13 07:01 PM
    All I'm saying is that come June 28th BBRY better show significant roadways into recovery or I'll be "less" long.
    So there will be "shrinkage"?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using CB Forums mobile app
    lcjr, take99, m0de25 and 4 others like this.
    06-07-13 07:32 PM
    So there will be "shrinkage"?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using CB Forums mobile app
    Like jumping into ice cold water. Lol
    bungaboy, ItsTheBox and plane6065 like this.
    06-07-13 07:35 PM
    Now I understand why you liked Gohan's hot rod. Lol

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell, bungaboy and ItsTheBox like this.
    06-07-13 07:45 PM
    Now I understand why you liked Gohan's hot rod. Lol

Posted via CB10
    OMG that was just wrong. Hahahahahahaha. It did look good though didn't it?? Hahahahahaha.
    plasmid_boy, bungaboy and CDM76 like this.
    06-07-13 07:57 PM
    OMG that was just wrong. Hahahahahahaha. It did look good though didn't it?? Hahahahahaha.
    You saw it too? I sure hope he didn't make you buff it after taking it for a ride.

Posted via CB10
    lcjr, plasmid_boy and bungaboy like this.
    06-07-13 08:03 PM
    From the bbry biz blog, something I didn't hear before about the car links

'A secure connection to end points such as this, enabled by BlackBerry technology, will help automakers connect with customers and allow them to bring new features, and potentially diagnose problems remotely.'
    This would be awesome. The possibilities are endless.
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-07-13 08:03 PM
    You saw it too? I sure hope he didn't make you buff it after taking it for a ride.

Posted via CB10
    Oh, I was happy to ride that hot rod, and then to buff that hot thing out? Oh yes, his hot rod is shining for sure after all that work. Hahajajajajajajajajajaaja. Okay, that's it for the hot rod. I need to concentrate on things more in my price range, like the Jeeps I'm going looking at tomorrow morning. I need another project to either keep or sell. Thought about doing a diesel conversion but it will cost too much.
    bungaboy and ItsTheBox like this.
    06-07-13 08:11 PM
    Oh, I was happy to ride that hot rod, and then to buff that hot thing out? Oh yes, his hot rod is shining for sure after all that work. Hahajajajajajajajajajaaja. Okay, that's it for the hot rod. I need to concentrate on things more in my price range, like the Jeeps I'm going looking at tomorrow morning. I need another project to either keep or sell. Thought about doing a diesel conversion but it will cost too much.
    Oh man. I hope it wasn't too muddy. Lmao.

Posted via CB10
    lcjr and plasmid_boy like this.
    06-07-13 08:16 PM

Posted via CB10
    I think people are going to start puking about now and Gohan is probably going to get upset. Lol. Anyway, I'm excited to go check out the Jeep junk yard tomorrow and hope I find my next project. Half the profit goes towards investments so that's more for BBRY.
    cjcampbell likes this.
    06-07-13 08:20 PM

Posted via CB10
    How would it get muddy?
    It's not a dirty off roader you know. I bet it probability gets waxed often, so it could be waxy?

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 08:35 PM
    From the DOD article, correct me if I'm wrong but currently isn't BlackBerry and BES10 the only platform that allows for enterprises to host their own app stores?

"A key objective is to establish a departmentwide mobile enterprise plan that permits the use of smartphones and tablets from different vendors and to develop an enterprise mobile device management capability and app store to support about 100,000 devices from multiple vendors."

Posted via CB10
    ItsTheBox and CDM76 like this.
    06-07-13 08:39 PM
    Friday ended in the green.

Here's some cheese to go with the whine.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bb-1-year-june-2013.jpg
    06-07-13 08:41 PM
    Friday ended in the green.

Here's some cheese to go with the whine.

http://www.seductionmeals.com/americ...se_platter.jpg

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BB 1 year June 2013.JPG 
Views:	788 
Size:	44.8 KB 
ID:	169454
    Thank you Sir, that sounds really good right now.
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-07-13 08:57 PM
    Before I retire for the night I will send out some positive vibes, good thoughts and a prayer for our friend Morgan.

Stand Sure Morgan!
    cjcampbell, jrwb6e, lcjr and 15 others like this.
    06-07-13 09:03 PM
    Before I retire for the night I will send out some positive vibes, good thoughts and a prayer for our friend Morgan.

Stand Sure Morgan!
    Good call friend. Have a great evening.
    06-07-13 09:12 PM
113,250 ... 12251226122712281229 ...