View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Oh and I love that Wind mobile is getting on board with the q10.
    BlackBerry Q10
    When it does, I'm IN!!
    bungaboy and Acumenight like this.
    06-06-13 10:19 AM
    Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 10:25 AM
    T-MOBILE UK‏@TMobileUK41m
    Great news - BlackBerry Messenger will be available to download on iOS and Android from June 27th! #BBM

Grain of salt required.
    06-06-13 10:28 AM
    Great news - BlackBerry Messenger will be available to download on iOS and Android from June 27th! #BBM

Grain of salt required.
    I've see a couple of articles regarding this now. I'm wondering if there's any confirmation or if they are all just running with the rumour started yesterday.
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-06-13 10:31 AM
    I've see a couple of articles regarding this now. I'm wondering if there's any confirmation or if they are all just running with the rumour started yesterday.
    Unfortunately, we can't take their word for it. I'm waiting until something official before I get my hopes up, but I have no problem spreading the rumours.
    bungaboy and Dapper37 like this.
    06-06-13 10:33 AM
    When I look at the chart right now, it looks like BBRY is giving the finger. lol
    Last edited by psy fi; 06-06-13 at 02:07 PM. Reason: spelling
    lcjr, cjcampbell, rarsen and 2 others like this.
    06-06-13 10:35 AM
    Wow... This is quite the tug o' war to start. Still really **** volume though
    I've been thinking of that tug-of-war analogy for some time. I just hope there is a ravine and that the shorts are beginning to teeter ever-so-precariously into it.
    06-06-13 10:35 AM
    Why do they even bother forecasting for 2017? That's like a lifetime in tech years

Forecast: Android to fuel 67% of all smartphones shipped in 2017 - FierceMobileContent
    06-06-13 10:37 AM
    I hope that's true. I know it will happen eventually but I can't wait to download BBM on my wife's iPhone. hahaha
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-06-13 10:37 AM

Grain of salt required.
    I think that BB is also seeing if they can have it "preloaded" on some new non Blackberry devices
    FastLane228 and cjcampbell like this.
    06-06-13 10:38 AM
    loving the spike so far keep it up BBRY
    cjcampbell and lcjr like this.
    06-06-13 10:38 AM
    Why do they even bother forecasting for 2017? That's like a lifetime in tech years

Forecast: Android to fuel 67% of all smartphones shipped in 2017 - FierceMobileContent
    2017? LOL!

That is a FUTURE forcast for sure.
    peter9477 and BlackistheBerry like this.
    06-06-13 10:39 AM
    Looks like someone may have covered a small portion of their short shares.
    06-06-13 10:41 AM
    I don't mean to be the negative nanny in what seems to a be a good. green day, but isn't this always the case until Friday? We all know what happens on friday
    lcjr likes this.
    06-06-13 10:42 AM
    EOD Friday
    I don't mean to be the negative nanny in what seems to a be a good. green day, but isn't this always the case until Friday? We all know what happens on friday
    Bilaal likes this.
    06-06-13 10:44 AM

BBRY will not be predicted. Anything can happen at any time
    cjcampbell, Bilaal and bungaboy like this.
    06-06-13 10:45 AM

That's the dumbest thing I've heard all day. Forecasting sales figures into 2017.
    06-06-13 10:46 AM

We may not even be using smartphones in 2017. lol
    bungaboy, m0de25 and kfh227 like this.
    06-06-13 10:47 AM
    Looks like someone may have covered a small portion of their short shares.
    I doubt it, but if they did, I can almost guarantee that there are more shorts waiting in line behind him to make up the difference.
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-06-13 10:49 AM

Haha, because technology changes so slowly.

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell and lcjr like this.
    06-06-13 10:49 AM
    Meanwhile on the other side of the planet, I found this little update on BBM Money. I pasted the Google translation below. This should accelerate commerce in the country and adaption of BBM as well. We have a mini ebay/amazon in the making. BB is well positioned here.

So folks, the question of service revenue from the sell side analysts from the last ER are being answered as we go along. We will eventually lose all revenue from BIS.

But what does BB have now to replace it.

BES 10
    Car Software Service update
    BBM Money
    App World

Other possibilities:
    medical equipment updates, NFC Visa/MC ( on early stages ), home automation, etc.etc.

BBM Money, Salah Satu Alternatif Transaksi Jual-Beli Online Pengguna BlackBerry - CHIP Online Indonesia

One of the most popular smart phones since 5 years is BlackBerry. BlackBerry Messenger, or BBM as we know, a medium to contact the other BBM users quickly. Can not be denied, BBM BlackBerry is still the superior features that makes its hard to switch to another phone.

BBM users in Indonesia is unique. They do not just use the BBM application as a means of communication, but also a selling tool. It never even imagined by the maker of fuel. The trick is very easy, users simply attach the photo as your profile picture goods wares or create a special group.

Seeing the number of BlackBerry users in Indonesia, several months ago, along with Bank Permata launches BlackBerry BBM Money, to support secure transactions and easier. Although working with Bank Permata, BBM Money can be used to perform online transfers from any bank.

Money promising fuel transactions quickly easily, and safely. Here's a video on how to use
    cjcampbell, lcjr, take99 and 10 others like this.
    06-06-13 10:50 AM
    Get drunk.... yeeeee haaawwww

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 10:51 AM
    Get drunk.... yeeeee haaawwww

Posted via CB10
    and stop peeing on my phone!
    06-06-13 10:56 AM
    doesn't seems true
    BBM Not Coming To iOS And Android June 27 - Business Insider

I think that BB is also seeing if they can have it "preloaded" on some new non Blackberry devices
    cjcampbell likes this.
    06-06-13 10:58 AM
    A prayer for Morgan's speedy recovery!
    06-06-13 11:02 AM
113,256 ... 12091210121112121213 ...