View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Wow... This is quite the tug o' war to start. Still really **** volume though
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-06-13 09:01 AM
    morning everyone...don't forget to send out the positive karma for our friend M8 today.

Man...next to no volume today but up is good
    cjcampbell, difabs, m0de25 and 6 others like this.
    06-06-13 09:03 AM
    I don't get how they have Pandora on QNX Car 2 (look at screenshots), but they cannot get it on the Playbook or BB10?

Posted via CB10
    BB10 has apollo that is a Pandora front end. Same functionality, stable, but chappy UI

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-06-13 09:12 AM
    Volume drying up is a good thing when the stock has been shorted this much, it eliminates a lot of the volatility in the share price.

And when it does move the signals it send to the market are much stronger.

Also, fingers crossed for Morgan's speedy recovery.
    m0de25, cjcampbell, snejpa and 6 others like this.
    06-06-13 09:18 AM
    Dapper ‏@getdjmac5h
    @BlackBerry continues to win over the Hollywood Elite, Morgan Freeman rocking his new #Q10 $BBRY Well done Sir! pic.twitter.com/ng2oKgsxWV

Retweeted by Money Makin' Mitch

There's a pic of him holding his Q10
    All of these people having new Blackberry devices does nothing to make me feel better about Blackberry.
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-06-13 09:21 AM
    All of these people having new Blackberry devices does nothing to make me feel better about Blackberry.
    Those people probably have devices in drawers they forgot about. They can afford to buy every phone that comes out and just toss it after a day.

Edit: But they do have a fan base and it could influence someone to buy BB instead of another brand. Maybe....
    06-06-13 09:31 AM
    Those people probably have devices in drawers they forgot about. They can afford to buy every phone that comes out and just toss it after a day.

Edit: But they do have a fan base and it could influence someone to buy BB instead of another brand. Maybe....
    Just remember that 90% of people would not know what a Blackberry looks like or what it even is. Sometimes we forget that it is US that is not normal in these forums. Most people do not spend much time on forums concerning their phone brand.
    lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    06-06-13 09:38 AM
    Is there a list somewhere that tells us which automakers/models have QNX ?
    06-06-13 09:39 AM
    To me, it's not about them "having" the devices. It's about the potential to increase awareness and increase sales based on people's perception. What if people like Alicia Keys with 13.9million Twitter followers and Morgan Freeman, Leonardo Decaprio etc with an unknown amount of fans had their own BBM Channel with special/exclusive features/content. There's a potential to sell devices based on fanatical people's obsessions. So to me, it does make me feel better when I take a look from 5000ft above.
    06-06-13 09:42 AM
    Just remember that 90% of people would not know what a Blackberry looks like or what it even is. Sometimes we forget that it is US that is not normal in these forums. Most people do not spend much time on forums concerning their phone brand.
    Well that pic was on twitter, not on these forums so many folks will see it. Second, c'mon Gregg.... lets not be negative today please. We're GREEN and holding fairly well with horrible volume. Also, with all the good news yesterday about what BB is doing, especially being able to provide OTA updates for the auto sector, should give you at least a small tingle of positivity about the future. I know you're in the red on your most recent purchase so I totally understand about being bummed. I don't expect you bring out the pom pom's and cheer but at least have a positive outlook.
    06-06-13 09:42 AM
    Customers

not sure it's complete..

Heck, even Samsung uses it.
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-06-13 09:44 AM
    I don't think that there is a per model breakdown.

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 09:46 AM
    Fwiw: if those car infotainment units come with bbry branding, these car owners might like it and give a bb10 phone a chance.

Posted via CB10
    Acumenight likes this.
    06-06-13 09:48 AM
    [QUOTE=kfh227;8605922]I don't think that there is a per model breakdown.

Posted via CB10[/QUOT

http://www.qnx.com/company/customer_stories/

Not specific to cars or models. But close enough.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-06-13 09:52 AM
    LOL...so true, we were out for dinner with friends and my buddy asks me how the BB stock play is doing...I go off on a couple minute explanation of how we are rite, Indonesia's BBM Money pilot, BBM going cross platform etc etc etc. He looks at me and says...man, you need another hobby lol. So we are golfing at 1 today.
    06-06-13 09:53 AM
    LOL...so true, we were out for dinner with friends and my buddy asks me how the BB stock play is doing...I go off on a couple minute explanation of how we are rite, Indonesia's BBM Money pilot, BBM going cross platform etc etc etc. He looks at me and says...man, you need another hobby lol. So we are golfing at 1 today.
    You should reschedule for 4:15... lol
    Shanerredflag, tygros and m0de25 like this.
    06-06-13 09:55 AM
    Good luck, Morgan, sir.
    lcjr, Gerard Fraser and bungaboy like this.
    06-06-13 09:55 AM
    In a Los Angeles Times survey published yesterday:

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-f...,7130849.story

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-la.jpg
    06-06-13 10:02 AM
    Customers

not sure it's complete..

Wow, that's quite this list already! Things are looking good!!
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    06-06-13 10:05 AM
    Customers

not sure it's complete..

WOW that list is impressive!
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    06-06-13 10:10 AM
    Blackberry reaching out by opening labs in South Africa. More great news!

allAfrica.com: South Africa: Blackberry Opens Third APPs Lab in SA
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    06-06-13 10:11 AM
    Well that pic was on twitter, not on these forums so many folks will see it. Second, c'mon Gregg.... lets not be negative today please. We're GREEN and holding fairly well with horrible volume. Also, with all the good news yesterday about what BB is doing, especially being able to provide OTA updates for the auto sector, should give you at least a small tingle of positivity about the future. I know you're in the red on your most recent purchase so I totally understand about being bummed. I don't expect you bring out the pom pom's and cheer but at least have a positive outlook.
    This was not in any way to "dis" Blackberry but all the nuts in Hollywood!

How did you know I was holding my pom poms?

I am positive as it looks like BBRY is climbing and climbing just like M8 told us it would.

We all need a collective prayer for Morgan at noon!
    06-06-13 10:12 AM
    This was not in any way to "dis" Blackberry but all the nuts in Hollywood!

How did you know I was holding my pom poms?

I am positive as it looks like BBRY is climbing and climbing just like M8 told us it would.

We all need a collective prayer for Morgan at noon!
    Cool man I knew about the pom pom's through the all seeing power deep inside the magic cowbell.
    lcjr, Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    06-06-13 10:14 AM
    06-06-13 10:16 AM
    Cool man I knew about the pom pom's through the all seeing power deep inside the magic cowbell.
    Please do not let our government know about the magic power of your cowbell!
    06-06-13 10:18 AM
113,256 ... 12081209121012111212 ...