View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Good luck Morgan. I hope it all goes well for you my friend.
    06-06-13 01:35 AM
    Good luck Morgan, everything will be peachy.

100 dollar party when you come back ptimistic:

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 01:45 AM
    We are awaiting your return quickly! Don't take too long or I don't know how you would be able to catch up on this thread.

Posted via Z10
    06-06-13 02:08 AM
    Good luck Morgan. Whatever you do, don't let them remove the part of your brain that gives you the ability to predict the future.
    06-06-13 03:05 AM
    Morning all.

While I have the most respect for Morgan and his charts, I do not think that BBRY will be forecasted so easily. As in the past I fear the bears would come marching in to destroy the gains. Charts can be wonderful tools but can not predict volatile stocks as well as we want.

I do hope I am wrong and we all see huge positive movement in BBRY today!

We also will all be with you today.
    06-06-13 03:57 AM
    I find it funny that investors react soo easily to anything. If I wrote an article saying "It's cold outside today, 1 possible Blackberry buyer might buy the phone tomorrow instead." Well that would effect the stock hahaha.

I own a stock where the company is working to build a powerplant in a country that doesn't have enough power. An article came out talking about how in winter the electricity sometimes stops, due to power shortages. After the article the stock dropped like 12% hahah. Then it recovered when people realized.... OH wait this company building a powerplant is a good thing. LOL Investors
    06-06-13 04:19 AM
    Morgan +8 -- Your very quiet fan is pulling for you! Meanwhile as you recuperate, I'll do my best to figure out this pennant formation, though my results are likely to be laughable.
    06-06-13 04:37 AM
    I find it funny that investors react soo easily to anything. If I wrote an article saying "It's cold outside today, 1 possible Blackberry buyer might buy the phone tomorrow instead." Well that would effect the stock hahaha.

I own a stock where the company is working to build a powerplant in a country that doesn't have enough power. An article came out talking about how in winter the electricity sometimes stops, due to power shortages. After the article the stock dropped like 12% hahah. Then it recovered when people realized.... OH wait this company building a powerplant is a good thing. LOL Investors
    Sad but true. Also many of the "me" generation are growing up wanting immediate results and can not wait 30-60 days let alone a couple yrs. I've seen many that don't see results within weeks so say " this stock sucks. This company sucks". It's absolutely absurd and embarrassing.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and m0de25 like this.
    06-06-13 04:51 AM
    Morning all.

While I have the most respect for Morgan and his charts, I do not think that BBRY will be forecasted so easily. As in the past I fear the bears would come marching in to destroy the gains. Charts can be wonderful tools but can not predict volatile stocks as well as we want.

I do hope I am wrong and we all see huge positive movement in BBRY today!

We also will all be with you today.

Yes. I agree completely.

Could be slow markets today as the reality of a possible QE reversal starting this summer is becoming real.

No premarket trades yet today.
    06-06-13 05:09 AM
    Pm up 15 cents
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-06-13 05:31 AM
    First trade in is GREEN
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-06-13 05:34 AM
    Tomorrow at noon
    The very best for you; it'll be fine.

My banker is a n00b ... missed it again yesterday ("had to go for ean emergency", he said ... blah : sunny here, more likely golf or something !). I'm set up for 100 more, anything under CAN$14 before Saturday.
    Don't climb to fast BaBe, I just want my 100 more !

Then you can SilverGroooove ! Yooooooahhhhhh !
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-06-13 05:34 AM
    Yes. I agree completely.

Could be slow markets today as the reality of a possible QE reversal starting this summer is becoming real.

No premarket trades yet today.
    I only hope our government withdraws QE slowly and does not just jerk the rug out from under the market. I hate to think this but our current administration is into "teaching lessons" to those who do not go along with them and I fear they will simple pull the plug to show us all!
    matthewriedle likes this.
    06-06-13 05:39 AM
    I wonder if we're going to hear anything this week about US Q10 demand.
    06-06-13 05:41 AM
    I wonder if we're going to hear anything this week about US Q10 demand.
    With such a staggered launch, it only gives fuel to the bear analysts. I wonder if Faucette will be ballsy enough to drop yet another report before weeks end.

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 05:46 AM
    With such a staggered launch, it only gives fuel to the bear analysts. I wonder if Faucette will be ballsy enough to drop yet another report before weeks end.

Posted via CB10
    I figure that him or one like him will. I'm a little disappointed that we didn't gain more yesterday.
    06-06-13 05:49 AM
    morganplus8
    Good luck today ,I hope all is good.
    Thank you also for your guidance to all in this thread.
    06-06-13 05:54 AM
    I figure that him or one like him will. I'm a little disappointed that we didn't gain more yesterday.
    We all would have liked more but we have to expect that after the long downtrend we just went through, that the bears/shorts, won't be too happy to see the trend change. They worked hard for this. Lol.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-06-13 05:56 AM
    Good luck Morgan. look forward to your first chart when you recover.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    06-06-13 06:00 AM
    We all would have liked more but we have to expect that after the long downtrend we just went through, that the bears/shorts, won't be too happy to see the trend change. They worked hard for this. Lol.

Posted via CB10
    I've got something hard they can work on.

I wonder if Mr Faucette watched the BNN interview. I'd feel like an *** if I had to watch my report get roasted on national TV. He probably has no shame though, so he's probably correcting his grammar and will release the same report with a different title and call it gold.

I suspect that if we can close above 14 today, that it will take more than one Anal-ysts report to knock it down. The stock has weathered surprisingly well considering the bad news to good news ratio we've had the last few weeks.

Good luck today Lady and Gentlemen and CJ

06-06-13 06:07 AM

Posted via CB10

For sure! Let's just hope that they quit while they're ahead
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    06-06-13 06:08 AM
    06-06-13 06:10 AM
    I'd just like to point out, after reading that Z5 article. We are 6 months or 1/2 way through the calendar year and 5 months since BlackBerry 10 launch. We have only seen and officially heard about 3 "devices". There are still 3 potential positive catalysts outside of the Q1/2/3 ER. So there is still quite a bit left for what has already been a great year. I'm excited.

Yes Charles and Greg, it could also tank on those catalysts as well

Cheers.

06-06-13 06:20 AM
    Sad but true. Also many of the "me" generation are growing up wanting immediate results and can not wait 30-60 days let alone a couple yrs. I've seen many that don't see results within weeks so say " this stock sucks. This company sucks". It's absolutely absurd and embarrassing.

Posted via CB10
    The difference between investing and trading. LoL
    06-06-13 06:24 AM
    I'd just like to point out, after reading that Z5 article. We are 6 months or 1/2 way through the calendar year and 5 months since BlackBerry 10 launch. We have only seen and officially heard about 3 "devices". There are still 3 potential positive catalysts outside of the Q1/2/3 ER. So there is still quite a bit left for what has already been a great year. I'm excited.

Yes Charles and Greg, it could also tank on those catalysts as well

Cheers.

We have seen and heard about the z10, Q10, Z5, Q5, and A10. That leaves 1 device left and I hope it's a Torch or a Phablet.
    m0de25 likes this.
    06-06-13 06:25 AM
113,256 ... 12051206120712081209 ...