View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Look at it here, we are not that far off from this formation playing out my friend! LOL

We got to $ 13.77/shr, backed up to slightly lower than $ 13.70/shr and now we are up again and filling in some sideways time. If the stock can hold in around these levels, i.e. $ 13.73/shr plus or minus a couple of pennies, we can finish the day up against the 5-dma and bounce much higher tomorrow.

Okay, a buyout at $ 28.50 works too! Where is our future partner Lenovo today? Are they finalizing a "security agreement contract with the DoD" so we can announce that deal too?
    Did you say buyout? Go directly to the kitchen and wash your mouth out with soap! There shall be no buyouts!
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-05-13 12:54 PM
    Did you say buyout? Go directly to the kitchen and wash your mouth out with soap! There shall be no buyouts!
    First of all, I don't even know what a "Bugmapper" is.

I personally don't want a buyout, but, ..... the first offer has to be North of $ 27.50/shr for me to get interested.

Now, I much prefer this Cup & Handle Formation to a buyout:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-rim-june-5c-2013-chart.jpg
    (Note: For the record my PhD isn't in Fine Art.)

This pattern is still alive if we can get back into the $ 13.70's this afternoon and close near $ 13.80/shr., that is doable. Again, no amount of money, nothing, tops a Cup and Handle Formation though. GL "Bugmapper thingy". (That soap was the concentrate too!)
    06-05-13 01:07 PM
    First of all, I don't even know what a "Bugmapper" is.

I personally don't want a buyout, but, ..... the first offer has to be North of $ 27.50/shr for me to get interested.

This pattern is still alive if we can get back into the $ 13.70's this afternoon and close near $ 13.80/shr., that is doable. Again, no amount of money, nothing, tops a Cup and Handle Formation though. GL "Bugmapper thingy". (That soap was the concentrate too!)
    Don't feel bad... I don't know what it is either most days.
    (Do they actually give PhDs in Fine Art?)

Very nice C&H... keep your fingers crossed.
    06-05-13 01:16 PM
    I think y'all are crazy lol
    06-05-13 01:18 PM
    I would love some buyout offers...it would set new foundations for the SP. I personally don't think BB would sell below 30 anyway so it would be great to get an offer just to knock the stock north and shake off the shorts.
    06-05-13 01:23 PM
    Don't feel bad... I don't know what it is either most days.
    (Do they actually give PhDs in Fine Art?)

Very nice C&H... keep your fingers crossed.
    Thats cool! Most people don't know what a Plus 8 Morgan is either.

My ex-girlfriend has a PhD in Fine Art (Graphic Art) and she reminds me of how successful she is. I get LinkedIn stuff from her all the time. Hate that. The good news is that I own some of her best work ever and I'm not handing it back to her! LOL

I see that handle hasn't broken off the cup yet, yahoo!

Don't you think, with the DOW down 200 pts that we look very strong today? I mean, we are just under the 5-dma and looking like we want to go much higher here. A spike up would be nice right now. Okay, that's it for me, I have to buy a sit down lawn mower for the lake, see ya at $ 13.80!!
    06-05-13 01:25 PM
    Oh no surprise Colin Gillis we all know you are short, and a call rating on the SP for $7 spare me.
    06-05-13 01:26 PM
    I think y'all are crazy lol
    bungaboy, matthewriedle and zyben like this.
    If BBRY goes up anymore, I will have to declare this a RALLY!

Again BBRY goes against the DOW!
    7786, cjcampbell, bungaboy and 1 others like this.
    BlackBerry says majority of top U.S. firms testing its new devices

TORONTO (Reuters) - Sixty percent of U.S. Fortune 500 companies are already testing or using the system to manage BlackBerry's new line of devices, the company said on Wednesday, as U.S. carriers began to roll out its new keyboard-equipped Q10 smartphone.

BlackBerry says majority of top U.S. firms testing its new devices - Yahoo! Finance
    cjcampbell, zyben, rarsen and 9 others like this.
    06-05-13 01:33 PM
    Fresh off the presses:

BlackBerry's next flagship phone: The all-touchscreen A10 | Mobile - CNET News

This could explain the rise. Article published not too long ago.

Might have to toss my Z10 aside for this one if the phone size is reasonable, not a phablet please.
    06-05-13 01:35 PM
    It is not a confirmation until the close of play at 4pm.

Hope you are right though!

A confirmation bullish candle, as hoped yesterday.

Attachment 168636
    06-05-13 01:35 PM
    Holy all-out BBRY news assault today. And we're only up 2.5%. This is gotta be costing the shorts a pretty penny.
    06-05-13 01:37 PM
    Rumoured Specs of BB Aristo / A10... thing is a beast.

1) 4.65″ Super AMOLED touchscreen w/ 1080�1920 resolution

2) Quad-core 1.9 GHz Qualcomm Krait cpu

3) 4GB of RAM

4) BB 10 OS.. possible 10.2 (with 4.2.2 JellyBean Android Runtime)

5) 3,000mAh battery
    06-05-13 01:37 PM
    I definitely enjoy having some Ladies (British sense) here.

As a pragmatic approach, this is what I'll suggest: let's rename the $100 party and make it the "100 plus 5" party. When we set this up, let's add a (minimum) 5% additional fee to the "ticket" and collect it for a worldwide NGO (Red Cross ?).
    What do You think ?
    adding to this if you really wanted to get some PR mileage for the crackberrians, in lieu of cheque, donation of tangibles always gets noticed and written up My bucket list dream tangible: is home for postpartum moms w/their babies to walk-in & seek help in a organic/nurturing and non-sterile environment and finding more beds for the homeless (obviously both very challenging) and hence remains just a charitable dream. But you get the idea.
    bungaboy and Superfly_FR like this.
    06-05-13 01:39 PM
    Have you guys noticed the change in mood and tone in this thread today?

If we get an engulfing bullish candle tonight, boy, we could be in for a ride to errr... the moon?!
    06-05-13 01:39 PM
    Thats cool! Most people don't know what a Plus 8 Morgan is either.
    I've driven the four.
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-05-13 01:44 PM
    Rumoured Specs of BB Aristo / A10... thing is a beast.

1) 4.65″ Super AMOLED touchscreen w/ 1080�1920 resolution

2) Quad-core 1.9 GHz Qualcomm Krait cpu

3) 4GB of RAM

4) BB 10 OS.. possible 10.2 (with 4.2.2 JellyBean Android Runtime)

5) 3,000mAh battery
    Now that sounds like something that will draw some attention. It sounds like a beast!
    bungaboy and CDM76 like this.
    06-05-13 01:46 PM
    Fresh off the presses:

Might have to toss my Z10 aside for this one if the phone size is reasonable, not a phablet please.
    If this is true I want the specs. I'll also hold off on buying a new device until all this is cleared up. Thoughts??
    06-05-13 01:47 PM
    Holy all-out BBRY news assault today. And we're only up 2.5%. This is gotta be costing the shorts a pretty penny.
    Considering we are down like 30% for the month, I agree that 2.5% isn't much. Where is our rally!?

Posted via CB10
    06-05-13 01:49 PM
    If this is true I want the specs. I'll also hold off on buying a new device until all this is cleared up. Thoughts??
    Nindia posted the rumoured specs. They're beast like.

Interestingly, BBRY was being pressured to announce the phone at BB Live but they didn't as they felt it wasn't ready.
    06-05-13 01:50 PM
    Considering we are down like 30% for the month, 2.5% isn't much.

Posted via CB10
    I think that was the point. By all rights, we should be up far more but there are sellers trying to keep it from going up any higher than it has.
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-05-13 01:51 PM
    Be out late in this year. Many will not wait.
    Hope it has charging contacts!
    BThunderW likes this.
    06-05-13 01:53 PM
    Fresh off the presses:

I will do the same if bbry stock sky rockets.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-13 01:53 PM
    06-05-13 01:55 PM
113,256 ... 11971198119912001201 ...