Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Go get another drink. Lol
    Not sure if you can tell but...lol

Anyway, agree with PKCable...they (Mods) are pulled in a million directions...we do have to do a better job policing ourselves. Did it before, should be able to follow a few rules now lol.

Cheers
    Last edited by Shanerredflag; 06-04-13 at 11:41 PM.
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-04-13 10:27 PM
    Great...just laughed my drink out my nose...thx CJ. lol
    No Shane... Thank you for.... ehemm..... leaving yourself wide open with that one.
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    06-04-13 10:27 PM
    Heed my advise and there won't be need! Trust me I really don't want to close a popular thread like this, but you guys are really making my team work!!!!!! I'm asking for a little help here. Ignore, report, rinse repeat!
    Thanks mod, we're trying to police ourselves now but have to get some to quit responding when they shouldn't. Please allow us a bit more time to get it into these guys head. We hear you and will comply. Thanks for all you do man, your job is not easy and we do appreciate you all.
    06-04-13 10:29 PM
    So, completely on topic. Have an old Ithica SG and a million geese and ducks around, just makes sense to get a bird dog/friend.
    06-04-13 10:33 PM
    So, completely on topic. Have an old Ithica SG and a million geese and ducks around, just makes sense to get a bird dog/friend.
    Don't get me going friend. Nobody knows more about hunting and shooting then me and my family. We'll shoot anything anywhere and throw it on the grill. Lol
    06-04-13 10:38 PM
    So...here is hoping some "sunshine" comes your way

bungaboy and Charles Martin1 like this.
    06-04-13 10:47 PM
    Man, take away the vocals and it sounds like a Steve Earle song. Sunshine always comes my way, I just can't see it sometimes because of the clouds.
    06-04-13 10:52 PM
    K...last call:

lcjr and Charles Martin1 like this.
    06-04-13 10:57 PM
    Well, bed time calls and tomorrow's another day. It will be exciting and adventurous! See you all on the thread tomorrow.
    06-04-13 11:03 PM
    BlackBerry Demonstrates New Mobile Computing Service for Automakers

ccnm

NOVI, MICHIGAN--(Marketwired - June 5, 2013) - Today, at the Telematics Detroit conference, BlackBerry(R) (NASDAQ:BBRY)(TSX:BB) will preview a new solution for automakers that lets them manage and deliver "Over-the-air" (OTA) software updates to vehicles. Leveraging BlackBerry's existing global and secure infrastructure, which today delivers software updates to millions of BlackBerry devices around the world, the Software Update Management for Automotive service facilitates machine-to-machine (M2M) communication directly between the automaker and the vehicle, allowing the automaker to easily provide software updates to vehicles in the field.

"BlackBerry is helping facilitate a rapid convergence between mobile computing and the auto industry as automakers seek to connect with customers wherever they may be," said David J. Smith, Executive Vice President, Enterprise Mobile Computing at BlackBerry. "At Telematics Detroit we are previewing how BlackBerry can help automakers connect with customers, solving the complex and difficult task that automakers face when they have a software update for the vehicles they've made. BlackBerry's Software Update Management for Automotive service can transform the vehicle experience by enabling automakers to deliver new, compelling capabilities to their customers, long after the initial sale."

Vehicles have more computing power than ever before with complex environments equipped with dozens of electronic control units (ECUs) as well as sophisticated in-vehicle infotainment systems that can provide everything from 3D navigation to smartphone connectivity. The vehicle's built-in software is an important component of the automotive experience, and software updates can refresh a vehicle with new features and services as they become available. With BlackBerry's new Software Update Management for Automotive service, automakers can easily, securely and cost effectively manage and deliver software updates.

"According to a study Gartner did with U.S. vehicle owners in 2012(1), 40 percent of all U.S. vehicle owners either 'definitely want to get' or at least are 'likely to get' the ability for wireless software updates in their next new vehicle - making it the third most demanded automotive-centric Web application and function," said Thilo Koslowski, Vice President, Distinguished Analyst, Gartner.

Through BlackBerry's OTA service, which provides secure global distribution and is highly scalable to support millions of vehicles, automakers can deliver a number of new capabilities to customers, including software updates, new applications, and the ability to get the status of functional systems in a vehicle.

The development of OTA services is part of BlackBerry's broader mobile computing strategy. BlackBerry is providing the foundation for a new era of mobile computing by connecting mobile end points securely and creating opportunities for community building, connecting and sharing. More details about the BlackBerry's OTA solutions will made available in the coming months. For more information, please visit Software Update Management for Automotive - Wireless software update & management service for Automotive manufacturers - Global.
    06-04-13 11:06 PM
    Last Last call...Boston Strong:

bungaboy and Charles Martin1 like this.
    06-04-13 11:06 PM
    BlackBerry Demonstrates New Mobile Computing Service for Automakers

ccnm

NOVI, MICHIGAN--(Marketwired - June 5, 2013) - Today, at the Telematics Detroit conference, BlackBerry(R) (NASDAQ:BBRY)(TSX:BB) will preview a new solution for automakers that lets them manage and deliver "Over-the-air" (OTA) software updates to vehicles. Leveraging BlackBerry's existing global and secure infrastructure, which today delivers software updates to millions of BlackBerry devices around the world, the Software Update Management for Automotive service facilitates machine-to-machine (M2M) communication directly between the automaker and the vehicle, allowing the automaker to easily provide software updates to vehicles in the field.

"BlackBerry is helping facilitate a rapid convergence between mobile computing and the auto industry as automakers seek to connect with customers wherever they may be," said David J. Smith, Executive Vice President, Enterprise Mobile Computing at BlackBerry. "At Telematics Detroit we are previewing how BlackBerry can help automakers connect with customers, solving the complex and difficult task that automakers face when they have a software update for the vehicles they've made. BlackBerry's Software Update Management for Automotive service can transform the vehicle experience by enabling automakers to deliver new, compelling capabilities to their customers, long after the initial sale."

Vehicles have more computing power than ever before with complex environments equipped with dozens of electronic control units (ECUs) as well as sophisticated in-vehicle infotainment systems that can provide everything from 3D navigation to smartphone connectivity. The vehicle's built-in software is an important component of the automotive experience, and software updates can refresh a vehicle with new features and services as they become available. With BlackBerry's new Software Update Management for Automotive service, automakers can easily, securely and cost effectively manage and deliver software updates.

"According to a study Gartner did with U.S. vehicle owners in 2012(1), 40 percent of all U.S. vehicle owners either 'definitely want to get' or at least are 'likely to get' the ability for wireless software updates in their next new vehicle - making it the third most demanded automotive-centric Web application and function," said Thilo Koslowski, Vice President, Distinguished Analyst, Gartner.

Through BlackBerry's OTA service, which provides secure global distribution and is highly scalable to support millions of vehicles, automakers can deliver a number of new capabilities to customers, including software updates, new applications, and the ability to get the status of functional systems in a vehicle.

The development of OTA services is part of BlackBerry's broader mobile computing strategy. BlackBerry is providing the foundation for a new era of mobile computing by connecting mobile end points securely and creating opportunities for community building, connecting and sharing. More details about the BlackBerry's OTA solutions will made available in the coming months. For more information, please visit Software Update Management for Automotive - Wireless software update & management service for Automotive manufacturers - Global.
    Out of Thanks buttons BTW but this is more than worthy...thank you.
    06-04-13 11:09 PM
    You just have to see our point as well and assist us with all these manipulators that are probably part of or hired by hedge funds attempting to ruin BB itself. Thanks.
    Oi oi oi... Crackberry forum gods use your almighty Qadaffi fist to smite the hedge fund demons that possess this thread. The power of Christ compels you! Heal BBRY stock price!! Heal!!!

(To put it simply: 1/ There are no hedge fund manipulators. 2/ Even if there were, they would not be lurking Crackberry. 3/ Even if they were lurking Crackberry, the Crackberry mods have no power over them. 4/ BBRY's stock price does not revolve around this thread. -.-)
    06-04-13 11:35 PM
    Oi oi oi... Crackberry forum gods use your almighty Qadaffi fist to smite the hedge fund demons that possess this thread. The power of Christ compels you! Heal BBRY stock price!! Heal!!!

(To put it simply: 1/ There are no hedge fund manipulators. 2/ Even if there were, they would not be lurking Crackberry. 3/ Even if they were lurking Crackberry, the Crackberry mods have no power over them. 4/ BBRY's stock price does not revolve around this thread. -.-)
    Really?...that's it, I'm going to bed!

Enough of this foolishness...so disappointed.

What a waist if time.

What Do you mean no hedge fund managers listen?

Man

All this server space for nothing!

Good Night!

Posted via CB10
    06-04-13 11:41 PM
    Sometime when I need a pickup I replay the following YouTube Video. Everyone can view this video from a different perspective but it could be as simple as Ken = $BBRY and Chun-Li = "Any and All Doubters". (At a minimum, you need to view the video from the 1:30 mark forwards.)

Goodnight and see you guys tomorrow!
    06-05-13 12:09 AM
    Sometime when I need a pickup I replay the following YouTube Video. Everyone can view this video from a different perspective but it could be as simple as Ken = $BBRY and Chun-Li = "Any and All Doubters". (At a minimum, you need to view the video from the 1:30 mark forwards.)

Goodnight and see you guys tomorrow!
    Evo moment haha I love that video, so damn inspiring
    Superfly_FR and bungaboy like this.
    06-05-13 12:16 AM
    Every great place has a fire escape and a place everyone rallys to in order to be accounted for. Where is ours if this thread gets shut down?
    This thread won't close, unless some of us - otherwise much appreciated - continue to refer yahoo's boards and insane posts made by usual bashers. If you want to fight with the guys, just do it on THEIR battle field, you've got my very best support. But please, stop ruining the mods' job who might feel a bit exasperated right now. Don't underestimate their feelings against these bashers; they hate them at least as much a you/we might. But there are moderation rules that cannot be overtaken, even in obvious scenarios. If you observe recent "new members" we might have suspected of "unwanted return", you can check this is real.

We're here against all odds since February 2011, ignoring bashing and debating with constructive opponents. Let's make it last. It would be a shame [yes, I wrote something else, then reverted to polite mode] if the $100 party is not advertised in this particular thread.

! WE'RE SO LONG, WE CAN WAIT ... and stay calm !

06-05-13 03:19 AM
    That's what she said.
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    06-05-13 03:40 AM
    That's what she said.
    And so the day starts!

morning Charles.
    06-05-13 03:43 AM
    oh and that brings me to another great point. If anyone is so inclined, build some
    charity work into your portfolio. For me, I have a certain goal amount that I need to
    accomplish in terms of a rate of return. Anything over and above that will go
    to some wonderful and very in need charities here in our locale. All of our needs are met,
    my kids have their future in RESP's etc. Giving in such meaningful ways is very fulfilling.
    I love how giving always comes full circle. I know it's off topic, but just wanted to interject an idea I had
    as food for thought.
    I definitely enjoy having some Ladies (British sense) here.

As a pragmatic approach, this is what I'll suggest: let's rename the $100 party and make it the "100 plus 5" party. When we set this up, let's add a (minimum) 5% additional fee to the "ticket" and collect it for a worldwide NGO (Red Cross ?).
    What do You think ?
    06-05-13 03:52 AM
    And so the day starts!

morning Charles.
    Good morning Greg.

That was one that I couldn't resist. Simply too funny of a title.

I'd like to hear something from carriers today or tomorrow to thwart any BS that the short dogs are crafting right now.
    CDM76 likes this.
    06-05-13 04:11 AM
    First trade is GREEN. $13.65, up 0.83%
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-05-13 04:15 AM
    Ack...volume seems awfully low. Then again, going into the bottom of a falling wedge ends this way, so hopefully this means we'll cycle up out soon. Friday or Monday is my guess.
    06-05-13 04:55 AM
    Good morning Greg.

That was one that I couldn't resist. Simply too funny of a title.

I'd like to hear something from carriers today or tomorrow to thwart any BS that the short dogs are crafting right now.
    It will be a few days but I am sure we will be hearing something as early as today. There will be very good things said along with the bad. I can see the threads now claiming long lines at all the Verizon stores! I hope so but then there is reality. Glad to see AT&T at least taking "pre-orders".

The Q is Blackberry's BIG shot at success!
    06-05-13 05:04 AM
    It will be a few days but I am sure we will be hearing something as early as today. There will be very good things said along with the bad. I can see the threads now claiming long lines at all the Verizon stores! I hope so but then there is reality. Glad to see AT&T at least taking "pre-orders".

The Q is Blackberry's BIG shot at success!
    Yes. I'd like to get past the cruddy stuff, which is sure to come, and start a new upswing.
    06-05-13 05:14 AM
113,256 ... 11891190119111921193 ...