View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Long time reader of this thread, first time poster (almost feel like this is a forum in and of itself, lol). I have actually learned quite a bit about the stock and even a lot about the market in general, and I do appreciate that.

As I was reading today, I was seeing some disagreements on whether we are heading to below $13 or upwards towards $14 for the ER....This made me curious on what you guys think for a different question. What do you all think the following day closing bell price will be for the June and Sept ERs? I thnk I read earlier that it has gone down for several consecutive days after ER, can anyone confirm?

I'm going to throw out:
    ER June: $14.82
    ER Sept: $28.11
    CDM76, Bugmapper and cjcampbell like this.
    06-04-13 09:04 PM
    FYI...I'm New to this whole forum chat room thing, CB is the first and was only....BUT, for an absolute bust a gut laugh go read Yahoo BBRY forums lol....I think I ruined my reputation with my neighbors I laughed so hard...this crap is funny!!!! who'd of thought?

Posted via CB10
    Is that the same place fst posts or is this a different Yahoo forum?
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-04-13 09:11 PM
    What do you all think the following day closing bell price will be for the June and Sept ERs? I thnk I read earlier that it has gone down for several consecutive days after ER, can anyone confirm?

I'm going to throw out:
    ER June: $14.82
    ER Sept: $28.11
    Hmmmm. Thinking 14.82 is too low and 28.11 is too high. How u figure these numbers?

Posted via CB10
    06-04-13 09:11 PM
    FYI...I'm New to this whole forum chat room thing, CB is the first and was only....BUT, for an absolute bust a gut laugh go read Yahoo BBRY forums lol....I think I ruined my reputation with my neighbors I laughed so hard...this crap is funny!!!! who'd of thought?

Posted via CB10
    You sound like somebody I'd like to hang out with. We could read those posts and laugh as we shoot these random doves in my yard that crap all over my pool area. Lol
    06-04-13 09:17 PM
    Is that the same place fst posts or is this a different Yahoo forum?
    Same....roll on floor funny

Posted via CB10
    lcjr, bungaboy, plane6065 and 1 others like this.
    06-04-13 09:17 PM
    You sound like somebody I'd like to hang out with. We could read those posts and laugh as we shoot these random doves in my yard that crap all over my pool area. Lol
    For a cold beer or two I'll stop in and have my Chesapeake Bay Retriever pick up the birds, he's a pretty good bird dog and a great friend to hang out with.
    lcjr, bungaboy and Shanerredflag like this.
    06-04-13 09:21 PM
    Not everyone has Facebook.

Posted via CB10 on a Z10 root device!
    Yep, Facebook got too much for me. I would create a bogus account though if I had to in order to keep in touch with everyone.
    06-04-13 09:23 PM
    Hmmmm. Thinking 14.82 is too low and 28.11 is too high. How u figure these numbers?
    There was no mathematical algorithm applied as I have kind of taken those out of the question with Captain Faucette and the Shorties. What I am saying is:
    $14.82 --Assumes a wall street beat, but not without the typical "initial surge in demand will tail off because of typical excuse 1,2,3,4"
    $28.11 -- Assumes the typical short squeezes I have been watching recently including Tesla and Netflix. Saw ~100% returns in short timeframe. I think the stock is really worth around $40 - my bias - shorties = ~$28

I know not the most sophisticated mathematics, but you really can't apply it to this stock in what I have seen in 2013
    06-04-13 09:24 PM
    For a cold beer or two I'll stop in and have my Chesapeake Bay Retriever pick up the birds, he's a pretty good bird dog and a great friend to hang out with.
    I have more than a cold beer or two so you're welcome to stop in whenever you'd like. I bet he'd like my pool too. Lol
    Shanerredflag and OMGitworks like this.
    06-04-13 09:35 PM
    There was no mathematical algorithm applied as I have kind of taken those out of the question with Captain Faucette and the Shorties. What I am saying is:
    $14.82 --Assumes a wall street beat, but not without the typical "initial surge in demand will tail off because of typical excuse 1,2,3,4"
    $28.11 -- Assumes the typical short squeezes I have been watching recently including Tesla and Netflix. Saw ~100% returns in short timeframe. I think the stock is really worth around $40 - my bias - shorties = ~$28

I know not the most sophisticated mathematics, but you really can't apply it to this stock in what I have seen in 2013
    Thanks. And I agree. Many have very detailed and sophisticated formulas and analysis. However my best educated guesses have been way off last few weeks. I was figuring around 15.50 -16.00 right now and 18-19 after this ER. Then 22-24 next ER. Guess only time will tell for sure. Hopefully I'm only off by a couple of dollars either way

My biggest worry now is that even if a short squeeze or lots positive news the SP will only go to where it was a month ago.

Maybe I should have dumped more into BLD instead of BB. But at end of day will make $$$ either way...... I hope. lol

Posted via CB10
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    06-04-13 09:38 PM

Not bad at all my friend. My guess is a little lower after June ER and then slightly lower again after that. Meaning, I think we'll go up slightly before ER but go back down after that. Then the shorts will hit again lowering the SP but will quickly lose and the SP starts SLOWLY going up. I don't think we'll see a squeeze for a while yet. My bet is closer to the SEP ER.
    06-04-13 09:40 PM

Hard to say anything about the short term value of the stock, really.

Hold onto it for 5 years would be my suggestion.
    06-04-13 09:42 PM
    Comscore measures installed base, not sales. In the same period BB lost 600,00 users WP added 143,000. Because both platforms may be losing legacy users (Blackberry BB7 users and WP old Windows Mobile users) its difficult to deduce sales figures from this, but it certainly does not look like BB is outselling WP in the USA.

BTW, the 40 days of BB Z10 sales excuse is pretty poor. Was there no pent up demand at all?
    Ummmm, windows phone has been around how long and their pent ip demand was what? Ya, that is what I thought. Try and influence with intelligence not foolish bs.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and Charles Martin1 like this.
    06-04-13 09:43 PM
    Thanks. And I agree. Many have very detailed and sophisticated formulas and analysis. However my best educated guesses have been way off last few weeks. I was figuring around 15.50 right now and 18-19 after this ER. Then 22-24 next ER. Guess only time will tell for sure.

My biggest worry now is that even if a short squeeze or lots positive news the SP will only go to where it was a month ago.

Maybe I should have dumped more into BLD instead of BB. But at end of day will make $$$ either way...... I hope. lol

Posted via CB10
    You're correct. Let's hope we don't get a squeeze yet. The squeeze will produce more gains if we wait until the price is over $18. Then the boom will be greater than any short could imagine. I don't have much but anything times alot equals alot of profit.
    06-04-13 09:45 PM
    Hi...we had retrievers in the past (many moons ago) and are considering another....stupid question but, how do you like the Chesapeake?
    06-04-13 09:50 PM
    The stock or BES 10 and devices?

Posted via CB10
    Hopefully all 3
    AFAIK, we only discussed stocks, until I got interrupted. I'll follow up next time we meet .
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-04-13 09:57 PM
    Hi...we had retrievers in the past (many moons ago) and are considering another....stupid question but, how do you like the Chesapeake?
    I always wanted a short haired pointer but the wife don't like dogs. I may have to trade her in soon. Lol
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-shorthaired_pointer_german.jpg  
    06-04-13 09:58 PM
    So we are now discussing infraction on the thread? Instead of coming to me or my boss James Falconer? THAT would be a reason for getting the thread shut down!

This is what I need you guys to do! Take your medicine. You got an infraction, live with it, learn from it. Be better next time. Don't engage the trouble maker, just report them and ignore them. You know how to use the ignore function and the report function if not here's how....

http://forums.crackberry.com/forum-h...-posts-790345/

Ignore, from the full web click on the person name, then Forum Profile, the Add to Ignore.
    Things seem to be taking a strange turn here. The trolls seem ready to cause trouble until this thread gets shut down. The higher the number of shorts the more trolls sign up to CB to cause trouble. We the supporters are to stand by and lodge complaints to see if anything happens. In the meantime perhaps this thread guys shutdown????

Everyone please take note, join ip and if need be we will have a place to reconvene.

http://berryflow.com/forum/index.php...berrians-bbry/

Posted via CB10
    06-04-13 10:01 PM
    I always wanted a short haired pointer but the wife don't like dogs. I may have to trade her in soon. Lol
    No....no trade in's lol...I'll bring Willy (daughter # 2's name pick) you can play with him haha
    lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    06-04-13 10:01 PM
    No....no trade in's lol...I'll bring Willy (daughter # 2's name pick) you can play with him haha
    Oh how I'm biting my tounge right now.... lmao
    lcjr, bungaboy, Bugmapper and 4 others like this.
    06-04-13 10:12 PM
    Oh how I'm biting my tounge right now.... lmao
    Great...just laughed my drink out my nose...thx CJ. lol
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    06-04-13 10:17 PM
    Things seem to be taking a strange turn here. The trolls seem ready to cause trouble until this thread gets shut down. The higher the number of shorts the more trolls sign up to CB to cause trouble. We the supporters are to stand by and lodge complaints to see if anything happens. In the meantime perhaps this thread guys shutdown????

Everyone please take note, join ip and if need be we will have a place to reconvene.

StockBerrians $BBRY - Opinion - BerryFlow Forum

Posted via CB10
    We all have to quit the urge to respond to any troll or moderator comments. If trolls come along we ignore. If the mods speak, we listen and do what they say. But we have to stop responding with quotes and adding comments when the subject should be dead. If we can do this then the mods won't shut this awesome thread Down. I'm positive TH and the board members read this and don't want it shut down either. Mods, we're trying to keep this under control and will police up ourselves best we can. You just have to see our point as well and assist us with all these manipulators that are probably part of or hired by hedge funds attempting to ruin BB itself. Thanks.
    06-04-13 10:20 PM
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-willy.jpg
    What a good looking boy...
    06-04-13 10:22 PM

StockBerrians $BBRY - Opinion - BerryFlow Forum

Posted via CB10
    Heed my advise and there won't be need! Trust me I really don't want to close a popular thread like this, but you guys are really making my team work!!!!!! I'm asking for a little help here. Ignore, report, rinse repeat!
    06-04-13 10:22 PM
    Great...just laughed my drink out my nose...thx CJ. lol
    Go get another drink. Lol
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-04-13 10:24 PM
113,256 ... 11881189119011911192 ...