View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Well, the com score report helped clean up the Windows Phone bullsh!t that's been floating around the past two weeks. BlackBerry is #3!!
    Comscore measures installed base, not sales. In the same period BB lost 600,00 users WP added 143,000. Because both platforms may be losing legacy users (Blackberry BB7 users and WP old Windows Mobile users) its difficult to deduce sales figures from this, but it certainly does not look like BB is outselling WP in the USA.

BTW, the 40 days of BB Z10 sales excuse is pretty poor. Was there no pent up demand at all?
    06-04-13 04:25 PM
    Have a good evening everyone, good night
    06-04-13 04:31 PM
    Comscore measures installed base, not sales. In the same period BB lost 600,00 users WP added 143,000. Because both platforms may be losing legacy users (Blackberry BB7 users and WP old Windows Mobile users) its difficult to deduce sales figures from this, but it certainly does not look like BB is outselling WP in the USA.

BTW, the 40 days of BB Z10 sales excuse is pretty poor. Was there no pent up demand at all?
    Wasn't the report up to April 1st?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using CB Forums mobile app
    06-04-13 04:31 PM
    Have a good evening everyone, good night
    Good evening. All the best soon enough.
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-04-13 04:32 PM
    Lol yahoo message board....response to fst

shart_**** • 58 minutes ago
    0users liked this postsusers disliked this posts0Reply
    what is this crackberry? you not like them? you seem obsessed...what wrong with you? It be ok mud flap...your mom loves you.
    Sentiment: Buy
    I saw that one too. I'm wondering who it is as I wanted to congratulate him/her on a swell nickname he assigned to our friend.
    bungaboy and Shanerredflag like this.
    06-04-13 04:35 PM
    Yeah, I thought 'mud flap' was pretty original and I had a good chuckle.

I saw that one too. I'm wondering who it is as I wanted to congratulate him/her on a swell nickname he assigned to our friend.
    cjcampbell, lcjr, bungaboy and 1 others like this.
    06-04-13 04:41 PM
    Yeah, I thought 'mud flap' was pretty original and I had a good chuckle.
    I will definitely use that one...lol
    cjcampbell, take99, lcjr and 1 others like this.
    06-04-13 04:42 PM
    shouldn't get banned for calling someone a mud flap right?
    lcjr, bungaboy and plasmid_boy like this.
    06-04-13 04:49 PM
    There will be more. They can't help themselves. They are attracted to those doing positive things and feel they need to disrupt things to feel better about themselves. We just need to do a better job of not feeding them while they are here for their short stay.
    06-04-13 04:53 PM
    I think Verizon has the Q10 available 6 June and you can pre-order now. This last emergency wiped out my reserve funds so I need to find a way to get around my 2 year contract (one year left). Last I checked I have to buy out right at $599.
    I'm sure the Tesla fund set aside for the Q10 is still intact!
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-04-13 04:53 PM
    I'm sure the Tesla fund set aside for the Q10 is still intact!
    We don't want to go there right now. Almost all of that had to be used to assist the wife's family in their hour of need. No big deal.
    06-04-13 04:56 PM
    I like FST much better when he is behind the yahoo curtain and not part of this thread directly. He is seriously obsessed with us over there, it's pretty hilarious stuff really.
    06-04-13 05:00 PM
    I like FST much better when he is behind the yahoo curtain and not part of this thread directly. He is seriously obsessed with us over there, it's pretty hilarious stuff really.
    What's that link again?? I have time for a look before beer-thirty...

Edit: Never mind, I found it (him). OMG what a loser...
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    06-04-13 05:02 PM
    What's that link again?? I have time for a look before beer-thirty...
    BBRY Message Board | Research In Motion Limited Stock - Yahoo! Finance
    bungaboy and lcjr like this.
    06-04-13 05:06 PM
    Feature of the day:

Did you know you can click on the Yahoo I.D. name directly and get a complete list of all of their posts? I grab a beer and do that for our friend, I want Yahoo to know how much he is appreciated so I click on the "Flag" button and send the message for each one of his efforts, he can thank me later. FYI

Do we go up tomorrow, is that even a direction for BlackBerry? Stay tuned!
    take99, cjcampbell, lcjr and 10 others like this.
    06-04-13 05:13 PM
    I wonder if rickatwhatever would enjoy being called a mud flap? I will wait for a chance.....
    morganplus8, bungaboy and zyben like this.
    06-04-13 05:13 PM
    Feature of the day:

Did you know you can click on the Yahoo I.D. name directly and get a complete list of all of their posts? I grab a beer and do that for our friend, I want Yahoo to know how much he is appreciated so I click on the "Flag" button and send the message for each one of his efforts, he can thank me later. FYI

Do we go up tomorrow, is that even a direction for BlackBerry? Stay tuned!
    Pretty good idea but you have to have a Yahoo account. May be worth the effort just to do that though after I've grabbed myself a beer as well.
    morganplus8 and bungaboy like this.
    06-04-13 05:20 PM
    sorry but someone should tell FST that Verizon launch isn't until the 6th?

Don't feed the CrackBerryForumRimtard trolls who are trolling here. By the way I will be speaking with Verizon tomorrow premarket in NYC.

F$T will be doing channel checks premarket on the Q10. I want to see the CrackBerryForumRimtards suffer in extreme pain at the open. Cheers, F$T
    06-04-13 05:20 PM
    We don't want to go there right now. Almost all of that had to be used to assist the wife's family in their hour of need. No big deal.
    Very admirable.
    I can think of a few great charities that will get a portion of my short-squeeze proceeds. So shorts, no need to worry. Your losses
    will be well spent for the greater good.
    06-04-13 05:23 PM
    I wonder if rickatwhatever would enjoy being called a mud flap? I will wait for a chance.....
    Naive question, but what are the implications in referring to someone as a 'mud flap'?
    Bugmapper likes this.
    06-04-13 05:23 PM
    sorry but someone should tell FST that Verizon launch isn't until the 6th?

Don't feed the CrackBerryForumRimtard trolls who are trolling here. By the way I will be speaking with Verizon tomorrow premarket in NYC.

F$T will be doing channel checks premarket on the Q10. I want to see the CrackBerryForumRimtards suffer in extreme pain at the open. Cheers, F$T
    Thanks for the laugh!! LOL

I report all of his messages but I don't stop to read them. Man I miss him.
    06-04-13 05:25 PM
    Actually between January and April BB lost 600,000 users, despite the introduction of the BB Z10.
    And what date was the Z10 introduced?
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-04-13 05:36 PM
    oh and that brings me to another great point. If anyone is so inclined, build some
    charity work into your portfolio. For me, I have a certain goal amount that I need to
    accomplish in terms of a rate of return. Anything over and above that will go
    to some wonderful and very in need charities here in our locale. All of our needs are met,
    my kids have their future in RESP's etc. Giving in such meaningful ways is very fulfilling.
    I love how giving always comes full circle. I know it's off topic, but just wanted to interject an idea I had
    as food for thought.
    06-04-13 05:37 PM
    Naive question, but what are the implications in referring to someone as a 'mud flap'?
    I kind of think of it like the when your truck gets stuck in a pit of mud and you spin out of it where does the mud go? Sticks to the mud flap of course! That is the job of the mud flap.
    06-04-13 05:40 PM
    Here's my chart:

If I am not mistaken, the candle for today is an inverted hammer. It is also close to being a doji though. Usually, this means reversal. The trading pattern today was bullish, until mid-day, which results in this kind of candle. Considering that we are much oversold, closed at the support level (orange line), only 15 million volume traded (selling has diminished), and some buying showed up (look at the buying that drives the stock to $13.80 range, and the green volume on the last 5 minute of trade of today on the second chart below), this should indicate that we are ready to reverse the trend.

Should this TA be true, then tomorrow, we should see a green candle with a good size of the body.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screen-shot-2013-06-04-6.51.29-pm.png

What do you think, Morgan?
    06-04-13 05:53 PM
113,251 ... 11851186118711881189 ...