View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    And this thread has booted almost as many trolls......
    hint, HINT!
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    06-04-13 02:52 PM
    Actually between January and April BB lost 600,000 users, despite the introduction of the BB Z10.
    Hey Gesig, when was the Z10 launched in the US?

If you are short prepare to be BBQ'd
    06-04-13 02:52 PM
    No, we can’t allow that. lol. This thread can't take the 12s and you know it. There will be mayhem, mutiny, atrocities, and lack of smiley faces should we sink that low.
    Are you trying to make us more depressed?
    It could have happened this morning. No one wants to admit it but BBRY has "plunged" in the past with little to no warning.
    lcjr and Bugmapper like this.
    06-04-13 02:53 PM
    Are you trying to make us more depressed?
    No. I'm just confident of it. They are holding us down and preparing to hit us. That's what I believe. It's scary and ugly going into it but that's the way it is.

However, once that goes through we're going to slingshot up. No doubt about it whatsoever.

M+8's chart shows it perfectly.
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-04-13 02:55 PM
    Month Share Users
    March: 5.2% 7.11m
    April: 5.1% 7.06m
    The decline almost stopped.
    The Comscore data (Jan-March) had only 9 days of BB10 sales in March as part of its survey. Encouraging results.
    06-04-13 02:55 PM
    No. I'm just confident of it. They are holding us down and preparing to hit us. That's what I believe. It's scary and ugly going into it but that's the way it is.

However, once that goes through we're going to slingshot up. No doubt about it whatsoever.
    Please let me know when it's about to happen so I can sabotage my wife's iPad. She can see our brokerage account and I don't need the extra headaches.
    06-04-13 02:59 PM
    Is this possible tomorrow?

Attachment 168325

This Wedge is getting damn tight gang. Is it down hard or do we rally? So far, we are holding up nicely here. If we close at $ 13.65/shr today, the 5-dma will open at $ 13.70/shr tomorrow making it very easy to power above it at the open. Staying above the 5-dma is the start of a whole new rally.
    M+8, your chart does show a perfectly formed falling wedge. Am I not right?
    morganplus8 likes this.
    06-04-13 02:59 PM
    Hey Gregg.... AT&T seems to be selling the Q10 as of tomorrow as well.

EDIT - My bad... starting pre orders tomorrow. I suppose I should read beyond the headlines.... lol
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-04-13 03:13 PM
    Folks, I realize that a lot of you are worried or pissed and I'll not mention my thoughts about this stock going down any further. However, just so you know, if it does fall further from another big raid, and I can buy in at the moment that it falls, that $1 gain from about the high $12s or even low $13s will be a very quick gain of almost 8%. That's why I am watching it so closely but I guarantee you that I do worry too.

As this gets dragged out further, it's getting harder and harder to watch. I just want it to cycle through so I can walk away for a while.
    06-04-13 03:17 PM

EDIT - My bad... starting pre orders tomorrow. I suppose I should read beyond the headlines.... lol

That's excellent!
    06-04-13 03:18 PM
    nahh, keep it coming we are all? big boys and girls here......

Folks, I realize that a lot of you are worried or pissed and I'll not mention my thoughts about this stock going down any further. However, just so you know, if it does fall further from another big raid, and I can buy in at the moment that it falls, that $1 gain from about the high $12s or even low $13s will be a very quick gain of almost 8%. That's why I am watching it so closely but I guarantee you that I do worry too.

As this gets dragged out further, it's getting harder and harder to watch. I just want it to cycle through so I can walk away for a while.
    06-04-13 03:21 PM
    Hey Gesig, when was the Z10 launched in the US?

If you are short prepare to be BBQ'd
    I'll take mine skewered and extra crispy!!
    cjcampbell, take99 and bungaboy like this.
    06-04-13 03:22 PM
    I second that.
    I have been busy so haven't been checking in often, now I am lamenting how long it will take me to catchup...LOL
    Charles Martin1 and bungaboy like this.
    06-04-13 03:28 PM
    I'll third that. A variety of views is what this is all about. How boring would it be if we all had the same opinions??
    06-04-13 03:33 PM

Glad you did not let the words fool you. Lol.

Yep. Just got the Google alert so I checked here. "Taking Orders" does not mean "come and get them."

It is good news.
    06-04-13 03:41 PM
    I think Verizon has the Q10 available 6 June and you can pre-order now. This last emergency wiped out my reserve funds so I need to find a way to get around my 2 year contract (one year left). Last I checked I have to buy out right at $599.
    06-04-13 03:45 PM
    Musical interlude:

psy fi, cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    06-04-13 03:51 PM
    Oh boy, the 70s hits are my favorite!! Thats all I listen to on Slacker Radio.
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    06-04-13 03:59 PM

There's a message in the chorus for all the shorts.... lol
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    06-04-13 04:01 PM
    Dang CJ, I listened to some of that and wanted to do bad things to my co-workers.. hahaha Better stick to the 70s until I can crack open a cold one. hahaha.
    06-04-13 04:04 PM
    Well, the com score report helped clean up the Windows Phone bullsh!t that's been floating around the past two weeks. BlackBerry is #3!!
    06-04-13 04:10 PM
    Oh boy, the 70s hits are my favorite!! Thats all I listen to on Slacker Radio.
    Couldn't sleep after the hockey game last night and Boogie Nights was on...great sound track
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    06-04-13 04:11 PM
    Dang CJ, I listened to some of that and wanted to do bad things to my co-workers.. hahaha Better stick to the 70s until I can crack open a cold one. hahaha.
    Here's an easy one for getting through the last little bit of work.

Cake-"Italian Leather Sofa" from Fashion Nugget - YouTube
    lcjr likes this.
    06-04-13 04:13 PM
    Here's an easy one for getting through the last little bit of work.

Cake-"Italian Leather Sofa" from Fashion Nugget - YouTube
    Great...now I'm hungry and want a new couch
    cjcampbell, bungaboy and lcjr like this.
    06-04-13 04:22 PM
    Well no matter what the stock does im super happy I could get something under $14. If it keeps going I don't want any more shares but I might have to even my number out Sometimes it can't be helped!!!
    06-04-13 04:25 PM
113,256 ... 11841185118611871188 ...