View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    How much farther down could this go M+8?
    There is good support just below us at $ 13.50/shr and below that excellent support at $ 13.00/shr. The range from $ 13.00 - $ 13.50 has plenty of support in there. We are trading away on no news and very light volume this afternoon. Drifting away. I'm looking for a bounce in the late afternoon (modest one at that) to set us up for tomorrow. Our biggest enemy today is the DOW Jones, it can't find any footing down here.
    06-04-13 12:49 PM
    Is this possible tomorrow?

Attachment 168325

This Wedge is getting damn tight gang. Is it down hard or do we rally? So far, we are holding up nicely here. If we close at $ 13.65/shr today, the 5-dma will open at $ 13.70/shr tomorrow making it very easy to power above it at the open. Staying above the 5-dma is the start of a whole new rally.
    I think it is a crap shoot and it can go either way. The charts are not predicting BBRY
    06-04-13 12:56 PM
    Q10 US Launch tomorrow.

Be hard to deny that BBRY's real flagship phone will be snapped up by the Qwerty keyboard crowd in droves.
    06-04-13 12:58 PM
    I think it is a crap shoot and it can go either way. The charts are not predicting BBRY
    Correct me if I'm wrong here but aren't you just watching?
    06-04-13 12:59 PM
    Q10 US Launch tomorrow.

Be hard to deny that BBRY's real flagship phone will be snapped up by the Qwerty keyboard crowd in droves.
    Yip. It'd be great to see some lineups.
    plasmid_boy and bungaboy like this.
    06-04-13 01:06 PM
    There is good support just below us at $ 13.50/shr and below that excellent support at $ 13.00/shr. The range from $ 13.00 - $ 13.50 has plenty of support in there. We are trading away on no news and very light volume this afternoon. Drifting away. I'm looking for a bounce in the late afternoon (modest one at that) to set us up for tomorrow. Our biggest enemy today is the DOW Jones, it can't find any footing down here.
    Thanks M+8!
    morganplus8 likes this.
    06-04-13 01:12 PM
    Yip. It'd be great to see some lineups.
    Naw...even the mighty S4 had no line ups...not even one.
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-04-13 01:13 PM
    Correct me if I'm wrong here but aren't you just watching?
    Be glad to, I am watching with 6500 shares of BBRY. I support Blackberry and I BUY SHARES!
    Last edited by greggebhardt; 06-04-13 at 01:26 PM.
    cjcampbell likes this.
    06-04-13 01:13 PM
    There wont be lineups. Get that idea out of your head or you will be disappointed.
    06-04-13 01:15 PM
    There wont be lineups. Get that idea out of your head or you will be disappointed.
    There doesn't have to be lineups.

T-Mobile just has to report something along the lines of 'top selling qwerty phone' and BBRY has that niche locked down tight.
    06-04-13 01:17 PM
    Yeah. Those are a thing of the past. I'd love to see em though.
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-04-13 01:18 PM

T-Mobile just has to report something along the lines of 'top selling qwerty phone' and BBRY has that niche locked down tight.
    Yip...and 1 million sold out in 90 minutes across the country. That would be music in my ears.
    06-04-13 01:19 PM

I agree and line ups would be a disaster as I doubt that BB will have the units in numbers to support line ups. Nothing worst than to have even as few a 20 in line when the stores only gets 5 units each. My local AT&T store got five Z10 units and only sold three in three days.

Apple is the only reason there would be a line.
    06-04-13 01:31 PM
    I expect them to have the stores well stocked after waiting this long. If not, the criticism will be about supply constraints.
    BlackistheBerry likes this.
    06-04-13 01:34 PM
    I expect them to have the stores well stocked after waiting this long. If not, the criticism will be about supply constraints.
    Well we waited for years on the Z10 . . they had plenty of supply.

I would say anyone wanting one would be able to get one if you go the day they are released. If not, you are right about the "criticism will be about supply constraints"!

The Q10 will be received well but it is most important how many they sell in months rather than the first days. The Q is Blackberry's best chance!
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    06-04-13 01:38 PM
    Well we waited for years on the Z10 . . they had plenty of supply.

I would say anyone wanting one would be able to get one if you go the day they are released. If not, you are right about the "criticism will be about supply constraints"!

The Q10 will be received well but it is most important how many they sell in months rather than the first days. The Q is Blackberry's best chance!
    Yeah. I figure it's going to do great but expect to hear something asinine from the analist(s).
    ItsTheBox likes this.
    06-04-13 01:45 PM
    Yeah. I figure it's going to do great but expect to hear something asinine from the analist(s).
    That is a given. In fact I expect to see even more negative remarks after the Q10 is delivered in the US.

Blackberry will have to claw and fight it's way back, there are no breaks in todays smartphone market.
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-04-13 01:49 PM
    Yip...and 1 million sold out in 90 minutes across the country. That would be music in my ears.
    Even if that happened, we know Thor would stand silent as the crickets chirp.....
    06-04-13 01:50 PM
    Be glad to, I am watching with 6500 shares of BBRY. I support Blackberry and I BUY SHARES!
    Well thank goodness you aren't here to short BBRY all day! What's confusing me is that you started the day off by stating that BBRY, "could go to the low $ 12.00's today". That's a perceived loss of $ 10,000 that you have accepted for this particular day. Normally, investors and longer term holders don't care about daily fluctuations in their portfolio. So I'm wondering why you haven't sold any of those shares given that you feel so strongly that BBRY is going down hard in the short-term, and, you are watching it so closely?

CM-1 - Is positioning himself for the next few weeks, trying to time the market as it were, he is likely to make use of technical indicators to help him make decisions in that light (there is no other input available to him). You appear to be watching this play as close as he does and yet you don't follow your own advice. Help me out here!
    INTz, take99, cjcampbell and 3 others like this.
    06-04-13 01:53 PM
    Even if that happened, we know Thor would stand silent as the crickets chirp.....
    The chirping crickets :

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    06-04-13 01:56 PM
    Perhaps but it would have to be hard with such excitement because that would be amazing.
    06-04-13 01:59 PM
    Ok... final hour. Lets get some support here to finish in the green. As before, I don't care how far into the green at the moment.
    06-04-13 02:00 PM
    Daft Punk

06-04-13 02:03 PM
    The chirping crickets :

And I've only known that as a Grateful Dead song, one of my favorites.... Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    06-04-13 02:04 PM
    Told you guys we'd be in for an adventure today. Tomorrow and Thursday should be the same with perhaps a bit of a push north. Friday I don't see anything happening though. So, now you have my professional opinion. haha You're all lucky I don't charge you for that. hahaha.
    06-04-13 02:13 PM
113,256 ... 11821183118411851186 ...