1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Why do you think that?
    Don't provide nourishment lol
    06-04-13 11:04 AM
    You know Comscore numbers will probably be released today, and will probably not be good.
    What time do they usually report and what is it that they will be reporting?
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-04-13 11:06 AM
    Don't provide nourishment lol
    Do not let this interfere with your cow bell duties as we are slipping some!
    06-04-13 11:10 AM
    Do not let this interfere with your cow bell duties as we are slipping some!
    Right right.....
    06-04-13 11:17 AM
    The volume is so incredibly low. I won't harp on this any longer but i smell another GD bear raid this week.
    06-04-13 11:22 AM
    The volume is so incredibly low. I won't harp on this any longer but i smell another GD bear raid this week.
    It will be low the rest of the day awaiting news on tomorrow's release. I still disagree with your lower price expectations though.
    06-04-13 11:24 AM
    It will be low the rest of the day awaiting news on tomorrow's release. I still disagree with your lower price expectations though.
    Oh yeah. Not everyone agrees on everything. It's just that I find it a lot like a broken record on weeks like this. I find that just when we think it's over another raid comes.

There are a few of those analists that have yet to say anything and with the launches this week it would seem to be a prime target.

I figure Miseck will wait to release his report after we are hit again.
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    06-04-13 11:29 AM
    Oh yeah. Not everyone agrees on everything. It's just that I find it a lot like a broken record on weeks like this. I find that just when we think it's over another raid comes.

There are a few of those analists that have yet to say anything and with the launches this week it would seem to be a prime target.

I figure Miseck will wait to release his report after we are hit again.

I am so convinced that this will happen I sold off 1/3 of my position @ $13.80
    06-04-13 11:31 AM
    I guarantee that this last post will be copied and pasted on Yahoo by our friend fraudstreet.... lmao
    06-04-13 11:34 AM
    I guarantee that this last post will be copied and pasted on Yahoo by our friend fraudstreet.... lmao
    I've still not gone over for a look. I'll resist the urge.

Funny, it seems that BB_Trader has stopped posting here. I haven't seen a blocked message in a few days.

I wonder what's keeping his urge in check. I have an idea but will refrain from saying out loud.
    06-04-13 11:42 AM
    lol i'm back and everyone updated their avatars, now I cant tell whos who!
    06-04-13 11:44 AM
    The total lack of news, good or bad, out of BB has made me think of something. Of course this is pure speculation but could prove to be a smart move. It would reinforce my comments yesterday (?) regarding a bear trap.....

In Sun Tzu's The Art of War, one of the tactics is to provide your enemy with a false sense of security in order to draw them out of their camp, leaving protected and familiar battle zones and wasting resources in the move forward. This will weaken the enemy due to lack of nourishment draw them into an area you are more familiar with in order to circle and attack. There are no prisoners taken as this would be seen as a sign of weakness and would send the wrong message to other enemy's.

Currently the bears have been pushing forward and expending a lot of resources to drive this stock down. Millions upon millions are being spent and there is not a never ending supply to this cash flow, nor is there an never ending supply of shares for them to aquire. With the boys at the top (some of which who have been through this before and have a stock pile of resources and allies on the ready for such an event) watching the advancement, we could be in for a swift and efficient final battle to the current war.

Just my thoughts. Right or wrong, it's fun to hypothesize.
    06-04-13 11:48 AM

Funny, it seems that BB_Trader has stopped posting here. I haven't seen a blocked message in a few days.

I wonder what's keeping his urge in check. I have an idea but will refrain from saying out loud.
    The ban hammer was brought down again, take a look at any of his previous messages:

BB_Trader
    Banned
    This message is hidden because BB_Trader is on your ignore list.
    06-04-13 11:48 AM

He got banned again. lmao
    06-04-13 11:49 AM
    He got banned again. lmao
    I reported his profanity laced diatribes/updates the other day - wasn't productive - as I'm sure many of you agreed and may have also reported.
    06-04-13 11:51 AM
    The total lack of news, good or bad, out of BB has made me think of something. Of course this is pure speculation but could prove to be a smart move. It would reinforce my comments yesterday (?) regarding a bear trap.....

In Sun Tzu's The Art of War, one of the tactics is to provide your enemy with a false sense of security in order to draw them out of their camp, leaving protected and familiar battle zones and wasting resources in the move forward. This will weaken the enemy due to lack of nourishment draw them into an area you are more familiar with in order to circle and attack. There are no prisoners taken as this would be seen as a sign of weakness and would send the wrong message to other enemy's.

Currently the bears have been pushing forward and expending a lot of resources to drive this stock down. Millions upon millions are being spent and there is not a never ending supply to this cash flow, nor is there an never ending supply of shares for them to aquire. With the boys at the top (some of which who have been through this before and have a stock pile of resources and allies on the ready for such an event) watching the advancement, we could be in for a swift and efficient final battle to the current war.

Just my thoughts. Right or wrong, it's fun to hypothesize.
    I agree with that hypothesis and look forward to the slaughter.
    06-04-13 11:53 AM
    You jinxed us

Posted via CB10
    06-04-13 11:54 AM
    You jinxed us

Posted via CB10
    Man, I may be wrong about this but I really don't think so.
    06-04-13 11:58 AM
    FYI... I was right...
    06-04-13 11:58 AM
    FYI... I was right...
    Hence the sell off I suppose. LOL
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    06-04-13 11:59 AM
    Drawing lines ... because I like colors. Put some red, for the dramatic.
    NOTHING scientific. Just fun?
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png  
    06-04-13 12:00 PM
    Man, I may be wrong about this but I really don't think so.
    Each has to do what they think is right!
    06-04-13 12:03 PM
    Is this possible tomorrow?

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-rim-june-4a-2013-chart.jpg

This Wedge is getting damn tight gang. Is it down hard or do we rally? So far, we are holding up nicely here. If we close at $ 13.65/shr today, the 5-dma will open at $ 13.70/shr tomorrow making it very easy to power above it at the open. Staying above the 5-dma is the start of a whole new rally.
    06-04-13 12:32 PM
    FYI... I was right...
    FST_Alterego is at it again - antagonizing the poor little guy - what a shame...
    Thank goodness that crap isn't spewing over to this board anymore
    06-04-13 12:34 PM
    Is this possible tomorrow?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RIM June 4a  2013 Chart.jpg 
Views:	886 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	168325

This Wedge is getting damn tight gang. Is it down hard or do we rally? So far, we are holding up nicely here. If we close at $ 13.65/shr today, the 5-dma will open at $ 13.70/shr tomorrow making it very easy to power above it at the open. Staying above the 5-dma is the start of a whole new rally.

How much farther down could this go M+8?
    06-04-13 12:40 PM
113,252 ... 11811182118311841185 ...