View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    And what does that have to do with AT&T releasing the Q10?

Blackberry is a very small part of AT&T but you can "pump" it up to what ever you want!
    Dude, talk about pumping. It goes both ways. You just like to pump the negative. AT&T was the first to launch The Z10 and I remember all the same talk then, by you as I remember!
    We all have BlackBerry under the microscope. Not even AT&T See things the same as us. I have Zero doubts they will launch the Q. But have fun trying to make others believe different in the mean time.

To answer your question. It shows a high level of confidence in BlackBerry BES10, they're latest BES offering!
    Perhaps your not aware of BES10, it works through the NOC.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-13 09:36 AM
    Oh man ... I swear 'll threat again with 3 shares !!!

BTW: missed it, my banker is typing with boxing gloves ...
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png  
    Bugmapper, bungaboy, lcjr and 1 others like this.
    06-04-13 09:40 AM
    July 19th, $15
    What strike? And July 5 or 20?
    06-04-13 09:43 AM
    Up, then fill, up then fill...I like the rhythm
    06-04-13 09:53 AM
    Wouldn't it be interesting if T-mobile reported a record sales day tomorrow for the Q10?
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    06-04-13 10:00 AM
    Dude, talk about pumping. It goes both ways. You just like to pump the negative. AT&T was the first to launch The Z10 and I remember all the same talk then, by you as I remember!
    We all have BlackBerry under the microscope. Not even AT&T See things the same as us. I have Zero doubts they will launch the Q. But have fun trying to make others believe different in the mean time.

To answer your question. It shows a high level of confidence in BlackBerry BES10, they're latest BES offering!

Posted via CB10
    I think AT&T is getting slapped by Blackberry for their very poor launch and very poor support.

Maybe Blackberry is giving all of the available Q10 inventory to T-mobile and Verizon to start, and AT&T will have a 2 or 3 week delay.
    06-04-13 10:02 AM
    It would be really good to see $14 today. Any chance I wonder...
    06-04-13 10:04 AM
    July 19th, $15
    Well then let's have a virtual beer together after the huge ER beat. My strikes are $13 and $14 same expiry.
    BThunderW likes this.
    06-04-13 10:04 AM
    It would be really good to see $14 today. Any chance I wonder...
    I would love that, but I'm not counting on it. I'll take a little bit at a time now if that's what it takes.
    06-04-13 10:05 AM
    Rumour has it June 27 as the date for BBM availability on iOS and Android. I'd be impressed if BBRY got it out that fast.

Rumor: BlackBerry Messenger To Hit iPhone and Android on 27 June? - BerryReview
    06-04-13 10:07 AM
    I would love that, but I'm not counting on it. I'll take a little bit at a time now if that's what it takes.
    I think it would be good because if we get a bogus article tomorrow or Thursday, shatting on the Q10 release in the US, it should keep us from breaking $13, which is for sure to have a bunch of stops set there.
    lcjr likes this.
    06-04-13 10:08 AM

Posted via CB10
    Yes I remember when AT&T introduced the Z10 . . I barely remember as do most as it was a non-event.

I have no doubt that AT&T will "launch the Q" either, just questioning when!

"It shows a high level of confidence in BlackBerry BES10, they're latest BES offering!"

LOL! What is "it"? Dude!
    06-04-13 10:08 AM
    I think AT&T is getting slapped by Blackberry for their very poor launch and very poor support.

Maybe Blackberry is giving all of the available Q10 inventory to T-mobile and Verizon to start, and AT&T will have a 2 or 3 week delay.
    I tried to tell Dipper the same but he is to "high" on Blackberry to listen!
    06-04-13 10:09 AM
    Rumour has it June 27 as the date for BBM availability on iOS and Android. I'd be impressed if BBRY got it out that fast.

ya..... I'm not going to be putting much faith in that rumour.
    Bugmapper and BThunderW like this.
    06-04-13 10:10 AM
    Closing over 14.00 today (BBRY)...14.50 BB...heard it here first.
    06-04-13 10:16 AM
    ya..... I'm not going to be putting much faith in that rumour.
    Me either but it sure would be a boost for Blackberry's plan. If not June maybe July or August.
    06-04-13 10:17 AM
    Cbc.ca

Obama pitches crackdown on patent trolls

http://www.cbc.ca/m/touch/business/s...ma-patent.html

Posted via CB10
    06-04-13 10:18 AM
    Me either but it sure would be a boost for Blackberry's plan. If not June maybe July or August.
    Do you mean, if BlackBerry says June, it will probably happen in July or August?
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    06-04-13 10:19 AM
    06-04-13 10:32 AM
    You know Comscore numbers will probably be released today, and will probably not be good.
    06-04-13 10:46 AM

Im not banking on it, but what a huge piece of support news for the Q1 ER on June 28 that would be if it did launch on that date...
    06-04-13 10:48 AM
    06-04-13 10:54 AM
    Do you mean, if BlackBerry says June, it will probably happen in July or August?
    No I hope it happens in June but remember this is a RUMOR!

So if it does not happen in June, lets all hope for July or August as I think this will be great for Blackberry.
    06-04-13 10:55 AM
    I read that too but seeing as it's a small publication, and no others have reported anything, I was holding off on believing it. I could have sworn it was the 5th and 6th.
    06-04-13 10:59 AM
    You know Comscore numbers will probably be released today, and will probably not be good.
    Why do you think that?
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-04-13 10:59 AM
113,256 ... 11801181118211831184 ...