View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    If it does go down in the 12s, I fear sell off into the low 12s before the Bulls come back in for what they think is a deal.

We should know shortly after the market opens.
    Yeah, I'm going to be watching closely and ready to pounce on the opportunity. No better deal anywhere!
    06-04-13 07:13 AM
    Be careful of the wolves in sheep's clothing. Looks like we have a couple here. PLUNGE into 12s??? What jokers!
    morganplus8 likes this.
    06-04-13 07:14 AM
    Be careful of the wolves in sheep's clothing. Looks like we have a couple here. PLUNGE into 12s??? What jokers!
    I wish it WERE a joke!
    06-04-13 07:20 AM
    Lol that is no joke we have started green and plunged two days in a row here let's try to be realist
    06-04-13 07:22 AM
    So let's try to start positive no? I really don't think we're in for the doom and gloom scenario. I'm not saying it can't or won't but it shouldn't and until I get proven wrong, I'm keeping a smile on and a positive attitude

Posted via CB10
    06-04-13 07:25 AM
    new article here. Nice write up and good analysis of the key blackberry strategic advantage.

Security, The Reason To Buy And Hold BlackBerry - Seeking Alpha
    06-04-13 07:26 AM
    Despite the drops in the SP the past few trading sessions, BBRY is far from a company in trouble. Just look at HTC who is in free fall right now with execs leaving every week. Funny that they were never mentioned to be a company in trouble, yet they are in big trouble right now. BBRY should have been that company in free fall but it never happened. I feel that they had a base that guided them through the tough few months leading to launch. For that reason, I am a believer in the company, in addition to the long prospects that it can achieve.
    06-04-13 07:27 AM
    Don't be afraid. Just hold on tight.
    06-04-13 07:27 AM
    Off to teach a seminar today to some budding entrepreneurs. Please hold DOWN the fort and keep the stock price UP. Won't be able to check the SP until around 12 or 1.
    Shanerredflag, lcjr and fedakd like this.
    06-04-13 07:36 AM
    Despite the drops in the SP the past few trading sessions, BBRY is far from a company in trouble. Just look at HTC who is in free fall right now with execs leaving every week. Funny that they were never mentioned to be a company in trouble, yet they are in big trouble right now. BBRY should have been that company in free fall but it never happened. I feel that they had a base that guided them through the tough few months leading to launch. For that reason, I am a believer in the company, in addition to the long prospects that it can achieve.
    All of the above DID happen to Blackberry not too long ago. Stock selling once for over $140 a share and dropped to below $10 is freefall. There was a big turnover in execs.

But today is today.
    m0de25 likes this.
    06-04-13 07:38 AM
    Oh I'm not afraid on the contrary I'm looking forward to the ride that's a comin lol
    06-04-13 07:39 AM
    Guys, I'm not trying to spread fear and I am anything but a bear, or a joker crackerdoodle. I'm just trying to be practical.

BBRY sinks on no news, that is a fact. The news drought we have now is longer than those we experienced in March or April AND there is no sign that it's going to change soon. Finally, we have a couple of launches this week and we know that BBRY has been a target at every major event.

I'm prepared for a worst case scenario, which sees us plunge again. It can happen. However, I am hopeful that we climb but without news the technicals alone doesn't mean we will. The RSI (10) has rarely been lower than it is right now but we are in a precarious situation and it can fall further.

You can choose to think that the stock will rally every single day but I can assure you that you will be disappointed about half of the time.

Please at least try and be open to logic and not degrade others.
    06-04-13 07:40 AM
    Off to teach a seminar today to some budding entrepreneurs. Please hold DOWN the fort and keep the stock price UP. Won't be able to check the SP until around 12 or 1.
    Try to stay focused on your seminar as hard as it may seem. Lol. Hopefully you come into a surprise when you are able to check later.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and lcjr like this.
    06-04-13 07:40 AM
    All of the above DID happen to Blackberry not too long ago. Stock selling once for over $140 a share and dropped to below $10 is freefall. There was a big turnover in execs.

But today is today.
    I was referencing the past year when I talked about the product launch and when people thought that BBRY would burn through the cash and not make it to BB10.
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-04-13 07:50 AM
    If it does go down in the 12s, I fear sell off into the low 12s before the Bulls come back in for what they think is a deal.

We should know shortly after the market opens.
    Yeah and don't forget that part of the purpose for a bear raid is to trigger stops, which I'm certain that many have set at $13.

There are still a few short dog analysts that haven't spewed their vile in a while. My only question is will they attack now or after the Q10s are released in the US?
    06-04-13 07:52 AM
    Yeah and don't forget that part of the purpose for a bear raid is to trigger stops, which I'm certain that many have set at $13.

There are still a few short dog analysts that haven't spewed their vile in a while. My only question is will they attack now or after the Q10s are released in the US?
    They might wait to spin the launch and say it's luke warm at best.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-04-13 07:56 AM
    Your mojo is to spread fear when it suits your position. Then You become a cheerleader when you are long. Its clear in your posts each and everyday. You want to create fear by the use of the word "plunge" over and over when it suits your needs.

Guys, I'm not trying to spread fear and I am anything but a bear, or a joker crackerdoodle. I'm just trying to be practical.

BBRY sinks on no news, that is a fact. The news drought we have now is longer than those we experienced in March or April AND there is no sign that it's going to change soon. Finally, we have a couple of launches this week and we know that BBRY has been a target at every major event.

I'm prepared for a worst case scenario, which sees us plunge again. It can happen. However, I am hopeful that we climb but without news the technicals alone doesn't mean we will. The RSI (10) has rarely been lower than it is right now but we are in a precarious situation and it can fall further.

You can choose to think that the stock will rally every single day but I can assure you that you will be disappointed about half of the time.

Please at least try and be open to logic and not degrade others.
    06-04-13 08:00 AM

Speaking about the Q10 release. I am VERY surprised that one of our largest US carriers, AT&T, has not announced the Q10 delivery date.

AT&T did little to nothing to help Blackberry when the Z10 arrived, I am wondering if BB is punishing AT&T for a few weeks by delaying their delivery of the Q10s.

AT&T is a iPhone centered carrier and I really do not think they care about Blackberry.
    morganplus8 likes this.
    06-04-13 08:01 AM
    So, I see the Queen has an opinion on Fauccette and the sell side houses:

06-04-13 08:01 AM
    Speaking about the Q10 release. I am VERY surprised that one of our largest US carriers, AT&T, has not announced the Q10 delivery date.

AT&T did little to nothing to help Blackberry when the Z10 arrived, I am wondering if BB is punishing AT&T for a few weeks by delaying their delivery of the Q10s.

AT&T is a iPhone centered carrier and I really do not think they care about Blackberry.
    Verizon has also exclusivity for the white Q10. So there's that too.
    06-04-13 08:03 AM
    Going to plunge today into the $12s. The US release of the Q10 is tomorrow.
    If it does, I will be forced to pull out my credit cards!
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-04-13 08:04 AM
    Your mojo is to spread fear when it suits your position. Then You become a cheerleader when you are long. Its clear in your posts each and everyday. You want to create fear by the use of the word "plunge" over and over when it suits your needs.
    If you'd rather only that we are going to rally every day then this is probably the wrong place for you. I say where I think it will go based on what I see and on experience with this stock. If you're going to be fearful every time I say that the stock will fall then I suggest you just switch me to ignore.
    06-04-13 08:13 AM
    As long as earning keep improving, the PE ratio will go down, making BBRY an attractibe investment. It doesn't matter what the shorts do in the long run, as long as the company's earning keep improving, people will buy shares.
    06-04-13 08:16 AM
    I feel like you guys need some new excitement.

Now that BBRY is in a holding action waiting to report their results we're just left twiddling our thumbs and worrying about the stock.

How about y'all go for a walk and get some fresh air?

Ain't nothing to worry about here.
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    06-04-13 08:20 AM
    As long as earning keep improving, the PE ratio will go down, making BBRY an attractibe investment. It doesn't matter what the shorts do in the long run, as long as the company's earning keep improving, people will buy shares.
    For sure and this ER should go a nice ways to improving the picture.
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    06-04-13 08:23 AM
113,250 ... 11771178117911801181 ...