View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    absolutely not
    It is not THE thing that guides all that they do, nor is it a top priority but it is among the list of things that they monitor and manage.

The are no absolutes.
    OMGitworks likes this.
    06-03-13 03:45 PM
    You would think that Prem would raise his hand about this very thing when Thor asks "Does anyone else have anything to add as we conclude this board meeting for today?"
    It would more likely be the Chairman of the Board asking that, and not Thorsten as he's merely a Director... ;-)
    m0de25 and bungaboy like this.
    06-03-13 03:47 PM
    Every time Thor speaks it usually means sp goes down so does anyone really want him to speak? Unless there is direct attacks on bbry that are blatantly false don't expect them to be vocal about it. They run the risk of getting in trouble by releasing Info as well.

Posted via CB10
    the shorters will spin any event regarding BB to their advantage, do we blame our CEO for that, NO of course not, we blame the shorters obviously
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-03-13 03:48 PM
    I haven't stated a fact. It is my opinion as it is most others there will not be a pb bb10 update.
    There, I fixed it for you.
    bungaboy, Superfly_FR and dusdal like this.
    06-03-13 03:48 PM
    Playbook will have BB10, i mean for heavens sake BB is not even done introducing Q10 in the US, Playbook BB10 will be there, no doubt whatsoever, because the CEO promised it, no problem
    The rumor time and time again is that the Playbook will get it, but the delay is because the single core version of BB Playbook doesn't run BB10 very smoothly. The LTE version plays nicely, as it has a dual-core proc, but sadly, Carriers in the US never got around to green-lighting that here.
    06-03-13 03:49 PM
    DOW up 1 %. BB is down 3%. This makes no sense. Why?
    Please ban the troll

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 03:50 PM
    I'm beginning to believe some here are intentionally trolling to get this thread shut down.
    06-03-13 03:51 PM
    He made a statement. I made my Conclusion. I haven't stated a fact. It is my opinion as it is most others there will not be a pb bb10 update. And thor mentioning it might happen is not a fact it will come either.

Posted via CB10
    you are not the spokes person for BB, or for other posters here, so you are simply spinning your shorters agenda as a fact, that is wrong, it has become clear where you stand
    06-03-13 03:51 PM
    There, I fixed it for you.
    U never read the thread last week about pb and the lack of it getting bb10 where hundreds of people were stark raving mad about the lack of updated I guess. I hated my pb since the day I got it 2 years ago. I'm frankly not waiting for the update. I was hoping to get the update before the z10 launched just so I could try the new os. Other than that i dont really care.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 03:52 PM
    Playbook will have BB10, i mean for heavens sake BB is not even done introducing Q10 in the US, Playbook BB10 will be there, no doubt whatsoever, because the CEO promised it, no problem
    Actually, the current rumor is that it is not coming due to the fact that PB is too memory constrained.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 03:54 PM
    you are not the spokes person for BB, or for other posters here, so you are simply spinning your shorters agenda as a fact, that is wrong, it has become clear where you stand
    I am not a spokesperson for bbry because my honesty would mean the sp would tumble. I speak for myself only. I don't have a short agenda. I tell you people to stop whining and keep your shares. After all its you longs who keep pumping a insane sp and then claim you are bbry strong. Sp drops when longs are scared and sell. So don't blame shorts because the longs are shaky. I do side with the shorts because I despise the current ceo. My only incentive is I bet my friend 1000 2 years ago that bbry will be done by July 2014. I don't own a single share nor short bbry at all. If bbry is amazing company and will be worth 40+ then days like today buy every share you can. Or are you worried? In the long run shorts can't win over facts.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 03:57 PM
    Didn't lose my shirt. Only fools like you are stupid to put all their eggs in one basket.

Posted via CB10
    Ask me how stupid I am next January. And I started at the $8.50 range....I'm up and plan to be multiple times up by 2014.

This is a support BBRY thread. You are not supporting those of us supporting.
    06-03-13 03:57 PM
    It is not THE thing that guides all that they do, nor is it a top priority but it is among the list of things that they monitor and manage.

The are no absolutes.
    any company has to follow certain guidelines regarding their stock listing of course, that is not what we are talking about, BB can absolutely NEVER get involved with the stock markets daily ups and downs, to try and manage the stock market is absolutely wrong
    06-03-13 03:59 PM
    Actually, the current rumor is that it is not coming due to the fact that PB is too memory constrained.

Posted via CB10
    And that's just it.... the current "rumour". Who started this? I can see the logic behind it but without a credible source, it stands as nothing more than a rumour. Rumour also has it, in some circles, that BB has sold less than 500,000 units of both the Z10 and Q10 combined. I don't buy that one unless the ER proves it be correct and I won't believe the others either until some factual info comes out.

Now.... There are plenty of threads in the PlayBook section to debate this so lets now get off this one as it has the potential to totally derail what our main focus is.
    06-03-13 03:59 PM
    I'm beginning to believe some here are intentionally trolling to get this thread shut down.
    This was my exact thought
    06-03-13 04:01 PM
    Ask me how stupid I am next January. And I started at the $8.50 range....I'm up and plan to be multiple times up by 2014.

This is a support BBRY thread. You are not supporting those of us supporting.
    I plan to win the lottery so you aren't the only smart investor. I wish you luck. You are lucky because you bought early before the kick so days like today don't mean anything for you.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 04:02 PM
    And that's just it.... the current "rumour". Who started this? I can see the logic behind it but without a credible source, it stands as nothing more than a rumour. Rumour also has it, in some circles, that BB has sold less than 500,000 units of both the Z10 and Q10 combined. I don't buy that one unless the ER proves it be correct and I won't believe the others either until some factual info comes out.

Now.... There are plenty of threads in the PlayBook section to debate this so lets now get off this one as it has the potential to totally derail what our main focus is.
    Regardless of it validity, the processor and memory rumors are real obstacles... but they're not complete roadblocks.
    Memory - Currently the Z10 with nothing additional installed uses over 800MB - teh PB US version only had 1GB of RAM.
    Proc - The PB is a single core proc in the US - and running BB10 would be very laggy...

Doesn't mean it can't be done - just has to be lightened to work. And unfortunately, after what Thor said, a new PB would fly in the face of his comments.
    06-03-13 04:03 PM
    What is your purpose posting here if I may ask?

I am not a spokesperson for bbry because my honesty would mean the sp would tumble. I speak for myself only. I don't have a short agenda. I tell you people to stop whining and keep your shares. After all its you longs who keep pumping a insane sp and then claim you are bbry strong. Sp drops when longs are scared and sell. So don't blame shorts because the longs are shaky. I do side with the shorts because I despise the current ceo. My only incentive is I bet my friend 1000 2 years ago that bbry will be done by July 2014. I don't own a single share nor short bbry at all. If bbry is amazing company and will be worth 40+ then days like today buy every share you can. Or are you worried? In the long run shorts can't win over facts.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 04:06 PM
    What is your purpose posting here if I may ask?
    Hmm I guess I feel like a super hero but In a nerd dumb way. I just see the irony in people with an agenda who claim the shorts are liars and manipulators but then they condone the actions of the longs who also publish lies to increase share price. Manipulators are manipulators. Regardless of what their position might be. That's why even through all my ramblings I still want the longs to trade on reason not stories. When I started trading I used to get nervous hearing the shorts and i would also fall trap to longs manipulating as they sold. Shorts and longs aren't the issue. It's dishonest people like Misek and detweiller. But now Misek has "seen the light " he's suddenly a hero because now he's a long manipulator.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 04:18 PM
    Blackberry can ONLY focus on managing operations and sales that kind of thing, share price will follow. A losers strategy would be for Blackberry to try to manage the share price, they will always lose that fight, because the share price is up to the market, for better or worse.
    While its not his #1 job and ultimately it is the market that decides the price, he does have some control and responsibility to the shareholders to keep the stock price as high as is reasonably possible. Its not an all or nothing proposition and managing BBRY's future and stock price AT ONE TIME IS DEFINITELY NOT MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE. He is has been deficient and maybe even derelict in that portion of his job. Completely tone deaf to Wall St. If he has decent #'s, he should have spouted them. If he has the blow out numbers he keeps alluding to, he should have peppered the key note at BBLive with them. By sitting back he is allowing the stock price to deteriorate to the point where even a great ER may not get us back to where we started, he has failed the shareholders. I would love to eat these words at the end of the month, I just have very little faith I will have to after seeing the launch, BB Live and what they didn't do afterwards.
    m0de25 likes this.
    06-03-13 04:18 PM

Go find the recent I held an aristo thread.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 04:19 PM
    Show us ANY proof of a BBRY being hacked - ANY! With BB10 in tow, there isn't a case to be made - sure your info can be hijacked if you allow an app access - but a hack is you not allowing it to happen and it happening anyways. Show us ANY case of BB10 being hacked - ever?
    No offense. But not the thread for this discussion. Sorry but just don't want the mod to shut this thread done ( see warning issued on weekend by the forum moderator)

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 04:22 PM
    Hmm I guess I feel like a super hero but In a nerd dumb way. I just see the irony in people with an agenda who claim the shorts are liars and manipulators but then they condone the actions of the longs who also publish lies to increase share price. Manipulators are manipulators. Regardless of what their position might be. That's why even through all my ramblings I still want the longs to trade on reason not stories. When I started trading I used to get nervous hearing the shorts and i would also fall trap to longs manipulating as they sold. Shorts and longs aren't the issue. It's dishonest people like Misek and detweiller. But now Misek has "seen the light " he's suddenly a hero because now he's a long manipulator.

Posted via CB10
    Perhaps we could point you to the Thread Title...
    morganplus8, bungaboy and rarsen like this.
    06-03-13 04:24 PM
    Go find the recent I held an aristo thread.

Posted via CB10
    I gave it a brief look over the other day. As I said earlier, I won't take any rumour on this stuff until it's been proven false or reality. I've gotten tied up a couple of time with rumoured expectations and will resist the urge to continue that practice.
    06-03-13 04:24 PM
    Perhaps we could point you to the Thread Title...
    K sounds good. I'll just lurk now

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 04:29 PM
113,250 ... 11711172117311741175 ...