View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Well, all I can say is that the green volume managed to lift the red volume to the support level. It is quite spot on, if you see the daily chart. $13.61. Some of you are probably thinking that this would keep going down, and we are saying that it is going to go up anyway. We can only read the TA. For all we know, someone is drawing this chart.

My projection for tomorrow is that we may attempt $13.40, bounce to close around $13.70, which means that we would be in green with a higher low. Last Friday, $13.65 was projected to be reached tomorrow. It happened earlier today even to $13.30. Is this the last big attempt for the short sellers? Why didn't they push it further in the afternoon? Maybe the shorts keeps a second attempt for tomorrow.

Isn't there supposed to be a Q10 release tomorrow? That might help a bit to close green tomorrow.

http://www.tradingview.com/x/I3QD8y4Y/

Where is this release that everyone keeps saying is coming tomorrow?
    06-03-13 03:26 PM
    No volume whatsoever in the aftermarket. Could likely mean trouble ahead.
    I don't know about that. By all rights, the bears had full control this morning yet were stopped. It really didn't look like there was a bottom as they fell right through support like it was a wet piece of toilet paper. After that, buyers came back in to take us back out of the deep *** hole it was in. Not out of the hole but to a plateau away from the cliff going deeper.

Now I am still just learning, but if you look at the candles, there is a very long wick on the low side. That indicates that the bulls were not going to let the bears continue as they were. This is a good thing. There are buyers and they will continue to be present. We will be green tomorrow. Maybe not above the highs of today, but above today's close none the less.
    06-03-13 03:27 PM
    He was trying to make the 50% of z10 users came from apple/samsung but never offered proof.

Posted via CB10
    If he says it its true, simple as that, he is the CEO, he is the one to know, what more do you need to know?
    bungaboy and matthewriedle like this.
    06-03-13 03:29 PM
    I don't know about that. By all rights, the bears had full control this morning yet were stopped. It really didn't look like there was a bottom as they fell right through support like it was a wet piece of toilet paper. After that, buyers came back in to take us back out of the deep *** hole it was in. Not out of the hole but to a plateau away from the cliff going deeper.

Now I am still just learning, but if you look at the candles, there is a very long wick on the low side. That indicates that the bulls were not going to let the bears continue as they were. This is a good thing. There are buyers and they will continue to be present. We will be green tomorrow. Maybe not above the highs of today, but above today's close none the less.
    I'm hoping. Tired of thinking that we're sinking everyday. Buying on the "dips" is tiresome one after another...lol
    cjcampbell, lcjr and ItsTheBox like this.
    06-03-13 03:30 PM
    7.4 mill BB10 units?? I'm pretty sure that was a dream...please don't pinch me I prefer to continue here in my happy place.

bungaboy and Shanerredflag like this.
    06-03-13 03:33 PM
    7.4 mill BB10 units?? I'm pretty sure that was a dream...please don't pinch me I prefer to continue here in my happy place.
    Is this Elm Street? Maybe we can join the dream. Lol
    06-03-13 03:34 PM
    If he says it its true, simple as that, he is the CEO, he is the one to know, what more do you need to know?
    PlayBook getting bb10. Was also said by the same ceo. And it's dead. And nobody can say oh keep waiting. We all know with bbry that the default to wait is its not happening. Why would anyone blindly believe everything a ceo says?

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 03:34 PM
    I see where a company would be compelled to release numbers and other information solely on ERs, but when others are driving the SP down to such a state that panic is breaking out causing share holders to sell and go elsewhere, I have a concern. While it may be easy to say "stay long", some folks are not in their 20s-30s and long means making it to dinner. lol

I'm just wondering what the board of directors are saying about all this right now...
    Blackberry can ONLY focus on managing operations and sales that kind of thing, share price will follow. A losers strategy would be for Blackberry to try to manage the share price, they will always lose that fight, because the share price is up to the market, for better or worse.
    06-03-13 03:36 PM
    Come on kids tell all your friends, no need to follow the iSheep.

Research In Motion Ltd (BBRY) BlackBerry Has Youth Appeal Here - Insider Monkey
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-03-13 03:37 PM
    PlayBook getting bb10. Was also said by the same ceo. And it's dead. And nobody can say oh keep waiting. We all know with bbry that the default to wait is its not happening.
    Oh, keep waiting. They've said "this year" many times already, without changing that particular story. It won't come until around 10.2 but until they say otherwise, I'm still confident we'll eventually get it.
    Blackberry can ONLY focus on managing operations and sales that kind of thing, share price will follow. A losers strategy would be for Blackberry to try to manage the share price, they will always lose that fight, because the share price is up to the market, for better or worse.
    You are completely wrong.
    Dapper37 likes this.
    In retrospect no doubt, just like those who bought at 60, 50 and 40, but at the time I am sure it was being proclaimed as a "value" play. This site is full of posts just like this saying what a great deal RIM was. Even the great Prem bought at some of those levels. It is only hindsight that tells us if they were right or not. $50 seems a long, long way from here.
    I'm talking people that paid $80+. Still those that paid $50 got no special deal.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 03:38 PM
    If I had a Z10 I would screen share CM1

Is this Elm Street? Maybe we can join the dream. Lol
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-03-13 03:39 PM
    I liked the last sentence too. "In fact, one buy-side analyst I talked to believes BlackBerry could issue a positive profit warning before June 28."
    PlayBook getting bb10. Was also said by the same ceo. And it's dead. And nobody can say oh keep waiting. We all know with bbry that the default to wait is its not happening. Why would anyone blindly believe everything a ceo says?

Posted via CB10
    Playbook will have BB10, i mean for heavens sake BB is not even done introducing Q10 in the US, Playbook BB10 will be there, no doubt whatsoever, because the CEO promised it, no problem
    morganplus8 and bungaboy like this.

Posted via CB10
    You don't know that it's dead. You only know that you don't have it yet.
    q649, matthewriedle and bungaboy like this.
    If I had a Z10 I would screen share CM1
    06-03-13 03:40 PM
    Well, I added a wee bit more at $13.90 today (not the LOD) but a bit to lower
    my average some. Thankful to get my darling husband's stash of BB to a $16 avg from the $27 that he
    was originally at. Now if that would double by the end of the year I'd be a happy camper (short-squeeze or not) lol

oh yeah and I also got 12 boxes of homegrown strawberries. Life is good, even if I'm in the red.
    You are completely wrong.
    absolutely not
    Oh, keep waiting. They've said "this year" many times already, without changing that particular story. It won't come until around 10.2 but until they say otherwise, I'm still confident we'll eventually get it.
    He said "our plan is to upgrade all existing playbooks to blackberry 10". Almost phrased in a way to imply that it's not set in stone.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 03:41 PM
    Exactly. If $12, then $11 unless someone at BBRY realizes that this is not good for them or investors. One thing you definitely want from a company is concern for their share price and those investors who support them.
    That is the last thing one should want. That's where Enrons get birthed. Take care of the company and the share price will follow.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-03-13 03:41 PM
    Where is this release that everyone keeps saying is coming tomorrow?
    Tomorrow appears to be Indonesia. I think it's Wednesday, not tomorrow, and in T-Mobile stores, if you're talking about the US release. Thursday is Verizon.
    Scott Lefebvre and bungaboy like this.
    06-03-13 03:42 PM
    He said "our plan is to upgrade all existing playbooks to blackberry 10". Almost phrased in a way to imply that it's not set in stone.

Posted via CB10
    no, you can have your own opinion, you cannot have your own facts..................
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-03-13 03:43 PM
    Every time Thor speaks it usually means sp goes down so does anyone really want him to speak? Unless there is direct attacks on bbry that are blatantly false don't expect them to be vocal about it. They run the risk of getting in trouble by releasing Info as well.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 03:44 PM
    no, you can have your own opinion, you cannot have your own facts..................
    He made a statement. I made my Conclusion. I haven't stated a fact. It is my opinion as it is most others there will not be a pb bb10 update. And thor mentioning it might happen is not a fact it will come either.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 03:45 PM
113,250 ... 11701171117211731174 ...