View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    The good thing was that we were casually going down then that dummy put out his report out. Then people felt gloom. For me I felt like HOLY CRAP what a deal!!!! There is no reason to be this low. Now that down turn today should cause alot of buying. When you see it go that much even I didnt want to buy I did.
    06-03-13 12:13 PM
    I hope so, there is "plenty of room" for BB to rally.

Does that mean we will be back to $14?
    The trade looks like this, we regain the support of $ 13.58 - $ 13.60/shr, hold that for a bit, then the next point of inflection is the $ 13.70/shr mark that caused all of this to begin with. At this point, the Bollinger Bands are capturing the stock trade and we should be finished with the sell-off. A good day is a trade back to even and an excellent day is a close near the highs and positive. We have a long way to go here and plenty of time to get everything in. We don't want to give up $ 13.58/shr on the close. We've just arrived at the $ 13.60/shr support area and need to prove that it is now support so come back in 1/2 hour!
    06-03-13 12:14 PM
    I hope so, there is "plenty of room" for BB to rally.

Does that mean we will be back to $14?
    I hope so. I've bought all I'm going to buy in the $13s. Next buy for me would be $12s but I'm not too fond of going there.
    06-03-13 12:15 PM
    Those who are sitting pretty are those who were loyal and believe d in bbry since it was in the 6-8 range. People worried are the ones who just want to profit on bbry and don't care about the company just their own wallets. Put bbry first. We owe it to them.

Posted via CB10

What about all the loyal people who bought at 70, 60, 50, 40, 30 after it was at in the last few years. Believing in at 6 or 8 isn't that great or loyal, staying in it on the way down from 100 to 6 or 80 to 6 or 40 to 6 is loyalty if you ask me. I know, you didn't ask me....
    06-03-13 12:16 PM
    I lnew I shouldn't, for once leave that BaBe alone ... I wish I had my banker on the phone ans shout "buy ! buy me 100 !).
    Now it's too late. Alright, next time, maybe.

Now you, BaBe stock; go back in place where you belong, enough fun for today
    06-03-13 12:17 PM
    What about all the loyal people who bought at 70, 60, 50, 40, 30 after it was at in the last few years. Believing in at 6 or 8 isn't that great or loyal, staying in it on the way down from 100 to 6 or 80 to 6 or 40 to 6 is loyalty if you ask me. I know, you didn't ask me....
    Counting in years to estimate loyalty, that's the scale that fits !
    morganplus8 and bungaboy like this.
    06-03-13 12:18 PM
    Seriously entertaining to watch this account. It reads like a BBRY fairy tale, will it end with 'happily ever after?'

tphedgegroup: $BBRY $300 million of smart money going long Research in Motion today...
    18 minutes ago from web
    bungaboy and Superfly_FR like this.
    06-03-13 12:18 PM
    I lnew I shouldn't, for once leave that BaBe alone ... I wish I had my banker on the phone ans shout "buy ! buy me 100 !).
    Now it's too late. Alright, next time, maybe.

Now you, BaBe stock; go back in place where you belong, enough fun for today

Yeah, she seems to like chasing those lower level guys...lol.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    06-03-13 12:19 PM
    Jan 2015 strike is at 11 cents? Isn't it more like $1?
    Whoops. Wrong order. Bought a few calls that close on Friday at the 14 strike for 11 cents each.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by kfh227; 06-03-13 at 12:49 PM.
    06-03-13 12:19 PM
    He made a terrible decision to buy at $17 and now another terrible decision to sell at this level. Unbelievable.
    Don't feel bad I am up 400k this year in total. I'll remember your comment when bbry is back to the 5-6 range and remind you about your position.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 12:21 PM
    The trade looks like this, we regain the support of $ 13.58 - $ 13.60/shr, hold that for a bit, then the next point of inflection is the $ 13.70/shr mark that caused all of this to begin with. At this point, the Bollinger Bands are capturing the stock trade and we should be finished with the sell-off. A good day is a trade back to even and an excellent day is a close near the highs and positive. We have a long way to go here and plenty of time to get everything in. We don't want to give up $ 13.58/shr on the close. We've just arrived at the $ 13.60/shr support area and need to prove that it is now support so come back in 1/2 hour!
    Thanks, Morgan.
    So basically this mean a target (buying) price for tomorrow @ CAN$ 14 should be good ?
    morganplus8 likes this.
    06-03-13 12:22 PM
    It's been awhile since I posted here just wanted to say that I sold AAPL and bought 535 BB.TO @ 14.00! Upwards from here guys!
    06-03-13 12:24 PM
    Exactly. Tired of people claiming how they support bbry when all they did was pick on the rotten carcass that was bbry a few months ago and now pretend like their little ups and downs even compare to those who really are in deep and are still suffering. The sp could hit 40 and many shareholders would still be upset.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 12:25 PM
    It's been awhile since I posted here just wanted to say that I sold AAPL and bought 535 BB.TO @ 14.00! Upwards from here guys!
    Welcome to the StockBerrians !
    bungaboy and MasterMoe like this.
    06-03-13 12:25 PM
    Thanks, Morgan.
    So basically this mean a target (buying) price for tomorrow @ CAN$ 14 should be good ?
    Hi Superfly!

We need to get through today first, I would like to see us close above $ 13.70/shr today as a minimum target. So far, we are setting up for that type of rally. Volume is very light here so let's see what it is doing around 3:10 PM today, then I can predict something for tomorrow. GL
    Superfly_FR and bungaboy like this.
    06-03-13 12:26 PM
    Don't feel bad I am up 400k this year in total. I'll remember your comment when bbry is back to the 5-6 range and remind you about your position.

Posted via CB10
    Lol...don't go playing the compare game.

He who brags....
    take99 and bungaboy like this.
    06-03-13 12:28 PM
    Lol...don't go playing the compare game.

He who brags....
    I lost 100 the year before. Not bragging just saying my life doesn't depend on bbrys success or demise

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 12:30 PM
    Exactly. Tired of people claiming how they support bbry when all they did was pick on the rotten carcass that was bbry a few months ago and now pretend like their little ups and downs even compare to those who really are in deep and are still suffering. The sp could hit 40 and many shareholders would still be upset.

Posted via CB10
    As I said above, loyalty is a matter of time, there's no other counter (so we agree, I believe).
    In this thread "time scale", all started around $15. When the "end of the story" was most analysts forecast.
    So, many here that had never traded any stock, have had some solid faith and shown - somehow - a real loyal sentiment by jumping in .
    [P.S: and yes, we know that it was just "putting words and acts together" and that it had zero influence on the stock value]
    06-03-13 12:31 PM
    I lost 100 the year before. Not bragging just saying my life doesn't depend on bbrys success or demise

Posted via CB10
    Nor mine. So, please don't think you're flying high when you have no idea where the rest of us are. I really hate that.
    06-03-13 12:32 PM
    People post over and over how the bears and their "false" news are nothing. But then on a bad day they talk about selling. Whatever your position is stick to it. Unless you are say trading you should not care or be concerned with day to day fluctuations or anything else. No good ever comes out of selling on bad days.

Posted via CB10
    jrwb6e likes this.
    06-03-13 12:33 PM
    Nor mine. So, please don't think you're flying high when you have no idea where the rest of us are. I really hate that.
    Who said I am flying high. As twisted as it sounds I think I bought it just to prove to my diehard bbry friend how bbry cost me money. And I remind him daily.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 12:36 PM

Posted via CB10
    Right, so you lost your shirt on BB we are dumb - I get it, I don't care what you think
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-03-13 12:40 PM
    People post over and over how the bears and their "false" news are nothing. But then on a bad day they talk about selling. Whatever your position is stick to it. Unless you are say trading you should not care or be concerned with day to day fluctuations or anything else. No good ever comes out of selling on bad days.

Posted via CB10
    Definitely agree. Since I've stopped trading the stock I have to admit that it's taken every ounce of me not to sell as the RSI(10) approaches 70.
    06-03-13 12:40 PM
    Who said I am flying high. As twisted as it sounds I think I bought it just to prove to my diehard bbry friend how bbry cost me money. And I remind him daily.

Posted via CB10
    I've moved on.
    06-03-13 12:41 PM
    Then why did you sell today again??
    06-03-13 12:41 PM
113,256 ... 11651166116711681169 ...