View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    broke through major support with ease. Getting close to cutting my losses and pulling out.
    06-03-13 09:37 AM
    Down we go...
    06-03-13 09:38 AM
    The guidance that BlackBerry gave for the quarter was break-even ($0.00 per share). Thus, a profit of $1.25 per share would be a blow-out quarter. In fact, one buy-side analyst I talked to believes BlackBerry could issue a positive profit warning before June

https://t.co/xG1dEHRxUg

Ok, a tad optimistic "Maybe" but I thought its needed here today.

Posted via CB10
    matthewriedle and mike869 like this.
    06-03-13 09:38 AM
    broke through major support with ease. Getting close to cutting my losses and pulling out.
    Then sell out when it turns positive later today. Seriously, we are putting in a bottom here.
    06-03-13 09:40 AM
    Fug.Fug.Fug.

June ER has to be good though. There have been many hints indicating BB will be profitable (again) and EPS will rise. It's quite sad to see hedge funds or whoever big name players are shorting this stock. BB is a strong Canadian company whose technology can ultimately benefit our society and people want this company to die.

Remember that 1 000 000 order of Z10's a few months ago... That will take into effect for Q1!
    06-03-13 09:40 AM
    i guess you missed the misguided and later proven false reports of Blackberries demise, you gotta be kidding if you talk about all the pumping!!! Yes, this board has a bias, but has no influence on the market. no real news? did you miss BB10 got introduced, that is no news? do they have to announce that every other day?
    I don't see anything new from Bbrry. It's still the same. Flawed products and horrible customer service and terrible marketing. Promises of "all the apps" and we really haven't seen much. What did we get really. Just a bad version of skype. Bbry needs to post a positive subscriber base not a loss. And real numbers on z/q sales. The billions they have sitting are from corporate cutting jobs and belt tightening. Not from amazing sales. So that is why the markets aren't cheering. But if they blow estimates away in a few weeks then we will see a nice jump.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 09:41 AM
    We are close to breaking down out of the triangle, it could give a panic selling situation (and a huge short attack) that would quickly push t he price down to at least $12.

On the other hand the breakup value of the company should be between $10-14 so we are trading within that range and any price here or lower is just ridcoulus from a fundamental view.

If we do break down I suspect it will end up being a "false" break because there is no fundamental reason for the stock to be trading at this price, most people selling a breakdown could end up being shorts getting caught in a huge bear trap.
    06-03-13 09:41 AM
    Another research firm with grim data for BB.

News - Sony and LG Boosted by Faltering EU Economies - Kantar Worldpanel

Country April-2013 March-2013
    Germany 0.4 0.5
    GB 5.6 5.1
    France 3.7 4.0
    Italy 2.0 2.5
    Spain 0.1 0.2
    USA 0.7 0.9
    China 0.3 0.3
    Australia 0.3 0.5
    Japan 0.8 0.7
    EU5 2.5 2.7

I hope they are doing something wrong with their estimates.
    06-03-13 09:43 AM
    Seriously? We have too much support to see 12 ever again.
    Posted via CB10

LOL!

You better look again, we are near half way there now
    06-03-13 09:44 AM
    Holding right now, but will consider my options when we drop below 13.99 on TSX.

Then sell out when it turns positive later today. Seriously, we are putting in a bottom here.
    OMGitworks likes this.
    06-03-13 09:45 AM
    September ER is my pivotal time too.
    If substantial positive ER numbers after several quarters cannot move and sustain the SP, then what
    the heck can? So until then, my seat belt remains fastened and an occasional anti-nausant to help
    with this continual motion sickness. lol
    cjcampbell likes this.
    FYI 10:30 Dip. Isn't this the norm though?
    FYI 10:30 Dip. Isn't this the norm though?
    It's been dipping since open.
    BlackistheBerry likes this.
    06-03-13 09:47 AM
    If u can afford to hold then don't sell. Shares are dropping from no real news. It will recover. If u bought to go long then stop looking at what's happening and go about your day. The last thing people want to do is sell on the low then start buying on the way up. That's not how you trade.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 09:49 AM
    Holding right now, but will consider my options when we drop below 13.99 on TSX.
    I hope you are watching the US price for your exit strategy here, we have tested the low twice and bounced off it so far. How much more do they have left before we begin the Key Reversal? I like my chances for a rally here. GL
    06-03-13 09:50 AM
    Since breaking above the daily 200 EMA last November, the price has been supported by this DMA. The DMA is now at 13.52.

morganplus8 and bungaboy like this.
    06-03-13 09:50 AM
    If you sell, you are doing exactly what every shorter is praying that you do. Their only goal is to shake off as many of you as they can to make money.
    06-03-13 09:52 AM
    Since breaking above the daily 200 EMA last November, the price has been supported by this DMA. The DMA is now at 13.52.
    A trade above $ 13.70/shr US will begin the Key Reversal and the ensuing rally from here. It is nice to see us get the sell-off out of the way on Monday. I like what I'm seeing so far!
    06-03-13 09:52 AM
    I'm watching both, problem is that we're past key support areas and if we don't reverse, we got nothing until DMA200 which is WAY lower than my margin will allow. The lack of buying concerns me.

I hope you are watching the US price for your exit strategy here, we have tested the low twice and bounced off it so far. How much more do they have left before we begin the Key Reversal? I like my chances for a rally here. GL
    06-03-13 09:53 AM
    Yeah i would be really happy too at today

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 09:53 AM
    quite a battle for 13.60!
    06-03-13 09:54 AM
    I'm watching both, problem is that we're past key support areas and if we don't reverse, we got nothing until DMA200 which is WAY lower than my margin will allow. The lack of buying concerns me.
    I don't want to see you lose money here and this smells of a Key Reversal in the cards. We need to regain the $ 13.70/shr mark to set up the rally. Support is at our lows today and we are under the BB's low right now. There is no better time to pop than now. There are no guaranties in life but this sell-off shouldn't be happening unless they are fishing for stops. Look for a bounce to end it all.
    cjcampbell, rarsen, fedakd and 2 others like this.
    06-03-13 09:56 AM
    Just thought this may be needed.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-keep-calm-long-bbry.png
    06-03-13 09:57 AM
    Sure wish I could add more. Stay strong people. The sharts are just trying to scare you away.
    It's not a loss until you sell.
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-03-13 10:02 AM

I know you are a solid trader but please look at this chart and tell me you can't wait to see it resolve. The worst case is it turns negative and you have to wait for it to confirm the change in trend which brings the stock price right back to the blue line.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-rim-june-3c-2013-chart.jpg

We touched the blue line twice now, will we ever see it again?
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-03-13 10:02 AM
113,256 ... 11591160116111621163 ...