View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    M+8. From your most recent graphs, it appears the break out point of the pendent formation has been pushed out into the distance future. It was previously an imminent break out. Is this a true conclusion and what does this mean among the day-to-day battle between long and short investors/traders?
    You are right, the most extreme levels of trade are forcing us to flatten out the chart pattern. Much if this is due to the company itself delaying launches of products. When we get a 1 - 2 month delay in a launch, the chart pattern corrects for this by widening the support/resistance lines. Here is the chart showing both scenarios:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-rim-june-3b-2013-chart.jpg

As the 9 month blue support line flattens out, our monthly rate of climb is being lowered to a more realistic level. If we follow this more conservative rate of climb, we project to $ 20.00 to $ 21.00 by the end of the year. This is down from $ 25.00/shr. earlier. If you use the extreme trading lines; the lower green line, you need to make use of the higher blue line, after all, by "extreme" you have to look at the outliers too! So when you do that, the rate is still $ 2.00/high/low for the next few months with a breakout still happening before the year is out. With the expectation that Q1 or Q2 are going to be the news events that cause the stock to fly one way of the other, this broader range really doesn't matter that much. It becomes more important that the time spent inside the pennant formation is key to the size of the fall/rally later on. We are trading in the "short-term breakout scenario" for one where the move will be far more profound. The lines I believe are important are the lower green line, the extreme support line, and, the upper blue line, the extreme resistance line. The combo is narrowing fast! My maximum range for the stock today is $ 15.80/shr down to $ 13.65/shr and narrowing from there.
    06-03-13 08:59 AM
    I sure hope Thor has something up his sleeve to put an end to this nonsense

Posted via CB10
    He has done everything he can. The request of an investigation by the SEC was a shot across the bow against all shenanigans.
    06-03-13 08:59 AM
    He has done everything he can. The request of an investigation by the SEC was a shot across the bow against all shenanigans.
    His previous SEC request against the analyst who said returns were exceeding sales.
    06-03-13 09:01 AM
    I sure hope Thor has something up his sleeve to put an end to this nonsense

Posted via CB10
    Yep... He sure does. It's coming in 3.5 weeks
    06-03-13 09:02 AM
    Yeah I mean more with solid numbers. He's been quiet lately. Without over analyzing, not sure how to take it. Positive or negative?

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 09:08 AM
    Yep... He sure does. It's coming in 3.5 weeks
    Sure hope he blows the numbers out of the water. Maybe that's why he has kept quiet. He knows good things are coming so he doesn't feel the need to defend till then.

Posted via CB10
    q649, cjcampbell and matthewriedle like this.
    06-03-13 09:10 AM
    Really?????? He hasn't released a solid # since launch. He fought back once, sort of, and did so after hours, after the stock took a beating from which it never really recovered. He has plenty of opportunities to help, but has chosen, for whatever reasons, not to give the street any real numbers which has created a void which the shorts and the analysts gleefully fill with speculation. He allows it to exist and it has ruled the stock trading.

Say he has done a good job with product launch, say he is improving with his public appearances, but to say "He has done everything he can" is, respectfully, laughable. He's done almost nothing and we, the shareholders, are paying for it.

I hope he has kept lots of powder dry for the ER, but honestly he has left such a void here that I think even a good ER can be absorbed by the shorts at this point. JMHO of course.....
    06-03-13 09:16 AM
    I do not wish to be Debbie Downer but it looks like we are heading to the $12 range.
    06-03-13 09:16 AM
    I do not wish to be Debbie Downer but it looks like we are heading to the $12 range.
    If we're not at $17 by July. I'd consider this a failure.
    BThunderW and fedakd like this.
    06-03-13 09:18 AM
    Good morning gang! back at work today and digging into several hundred emails that all need addressing like yesterday. haha. I'm looking forward to this week because it brings us close to the ER and anything can happen now. Shoot, I'm in anyways so it might as well get interesting, right? Hope everybody has a great day out there!!
    06-03-13 09:19 AM
    The bull manipulators are working overtime today and it's not helping.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 09:19 AM
    If we're not at $17 by July. I'd consider this a failure.
    My timeline for that price is September ER. If we're not at least there by then, I'll go find something else to play with regardless of what it might be at in a few years from now.
    06-03-13 09:21 AM
    Seriously? Take. A break for an hour. If it's still north of $13.85, you're fine. We have too much support to see 12 ever again. Heck, I'd get back in with $$ I can't afford to lose if bit dropped another $0.80. That's not realistic with no news.

Now, what is a concern is where we are at ER. If we're still sub $15, we won't see $20. That would **** me off. You?
    We have to get this above $15 before ER

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 09:21 AM
    My timeline for that price is September ER. If we're not at least there by then, I'll go find something else to play with regardless of what it might be at in a few years from now.
    I think the news for this ER should be positive enough to drive it to at least $17. Sept ER would be the one that sets us on course for much greater things.
    06-03-13 09:23 AM
    I don't get people. If its guaranteed bbry will be a success why would people be upset on days like today.they should be buying every share they could afford and be laughing.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 09:25 AM
    Seriously? Take. A break for an hour. If it's still north of $13.85, you're fine. We have too much support to see 12 ever again. Heck, I'd get back in with $$ I can't afford to lose if bit dropped another $0.80. That's not realistic with no news.

Now, what is a concern is where we are at ER. If we're still sub $15, we won't see $20. That would **** me off. You?

Posted via CB10
    I have taken a break and I am serious. SO you think there is no possibility we will ever see $12 again? Really?

You are counting on the ER to do way too much. Maybe you did not see the last ER.
    06-03-13 09:26 AM
    I don't get people. If its guaranteed bbry will be a success why would people be upset on days like today.they should be buying every share they could afford and be laughing.

Posted via CB10
    There is NO guarantee and I am not laughing.
    Bugmapper and q649 like this.
    06-03-13 09:27 AM
    Bbry Is as likely to hit 10/11 just the same as it can hit 20. The stock can only be pumped for so long on almost zero real news.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 09:28 AM
    There is NO guarantee and I am not laughing.
    Doesn't feel good does it. Just like when people laugh at the shorts on up days. Even though I don't believe in bbry i do firmly believe that the best exit strategy is a sale.And there is no way bbry would be sold for less than 24-30 a share. Which isn't good news for those who paid 30-40-100 a share if not more. Keep in mind most of the guys here are buyers in the low teen and 7-10 range. But there's many out there who are a long long way from.being above water.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 09:31 AM

Posted via CB10
    We are trying to put in the bottom today, we are so close it is crazy. Look at this stock this afternoon.
    06-03-13 09:31 AM

Posted via CB10
    Because we've been around long enough to see this thing get manipulated and held back so long that it puts the idea in one's mind that they can keep it up for a very very long time. We've seen deep dips after a positive ER for petes sake. That's why....
    06-03-13 09:34 AM
    I seem to have lost my bravery... bounced at $13.64 which is where I should be buying another block of shares. I'm scared the upward trend line will be broken.
    06-03-13 09:34 AM
    Got more at 14.00 today. Wonderful dip right after.
    matthewriedle likes this.
    06-03-13 09:36 AM
    Bbry Is as likely to hit 10/11 just the same as it can hit 20. The stock can only be pumped for so long on almost zero real news.

Posted via CB10
    i guess you missed the misguided and later proven false reports of Blackberries demise, you gotta be kidding if you talk about all the pumping!!! Yes, this board has a bias, but has no influence on the market. no real news? did you miss BB10 got introduced, that is no news? do they have to announce that every other day?
    06-03-13 09:36 AM
    Aside from the 15-18 run in the last few months bbry always bounces. I would be shocked if it wasn't high 14s by mid week

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 09:37 AM
113,256 ... 11581159116011611162 ...