View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Those are dead end links but that's okay. I'll go with the no news and bear raid combo and hope we get this stock back on track soon.
    Oops. Sorry about that. They were referring two recent posts in this thread.
    06-02-13 09:19 PM
    Now that was a good read. Would be good if everyone out there read that.
    LoL that's one of the posts I pointed you too.:-)

Other was.

http://www.stockhouse.com/bullboards...=0&s=bb&t=list
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    06-02-13 09:24 PM
    Oops. Sorry about that. They were referring two recent posts in this thread.
    No problem. I get the drift from all the previous posts I just caught up on. We'll get back on track soon and the mood will pick up with the SP.
    06-02-13 09:24 PM
    LoL that's one of the posts I pointed you too.:-)

Other was.

http://www.stockhouse.com/bullboards...=0&s=bb&t=list
    Lol...sorry bout that, never saw it posted haha.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-02-13 09:27 PM
    Lol...sorry bout that, never saw it posted haha.

Posted via CB10
    More the better my friend. More the better. :-)
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    06-02-13 09:29 PM
    Good thing I'm not selling off my shares because of these reports. But I do hope BB can get past all this by Sep ER.
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-02-13 09:40 PM
    I'm hoping that the stock will rally next week but a lot of people, mostly traders, are thinking that the selling won't stop until the $12s or lower. I find that VERY hard to believe. The RSI (10) is as low as our worst SP plunges over the past 6 months.
    Our RSI is still above 30 though, so it can still drop. And if anything bad news will drop anything.
    06-02-13 09:40 PM
    Our RSI is still above 30 though, so it can still drop. And if anything bad news will drop anything.
    Man, just get it over with all ready. Let them do what they need to do and let this rise finally.
    06-02-13 09:47 PM
    Well, you guys have a great evening. I'll be back on tomorrow.
    06-02-13 09:47 PM
    06-02-13 10:11 PM
    Interesting stats here by our friend Mr Denninger , take a look

A Crazy Anecdotal Fact (BlackBerry Z-10) in [Market-Ticker]
    06-02-13 10:59 PM

To be fair his website gets linked here pretty often and a lot of us are using bb10 phones. That may be skewing the results.
    06-02-13 11:03 PM
    I can not understand why CB allows these trolls of which some of them seem to be professionals. BlackBerry is under a corporate fruit /short attack. No sane investor could justify being short BlackBerry at these levels and pay 10% premium to do so. We will see short interest numbers go up over the next two reporting dates.

Posted via CB10
    It's no coincidence that as the number of shares shorted have gone up, so gave the numbers of professional trolls on CB!

Posted via CB10
    06-02-13 11:04 PM

Single data point is useless. The statistics track a single website. Hardly representative of global usage.
    06-02-13 11:07 PM
    Can anyone refer to me the broker that lets you short for free out of the goodness of their heart?
    06-02-13 11:09 PM
    Never implied anything remotely like that...just said it was interesting.....

Single data point is useless. The statistics track a single website. Hardly representative of global usage.
    06-02-13 11:10 PM
    FINAL WARNING

The topic is BBRY stock trading. Please remain on topic or the thread will close
    Things that make you go hmmm?

Posted via CB10
    06-02-13 11:43 PM
    I agree the stats are interesting, for my own site blackberry is considerably up every month and almost double from the same time last year.

This will get more apparent as time goes on and I will keep an eye on it.

Most of my traffic comes from the London. Area and they are the middle to upper income earners, so the BlackBerry demographic.

The thing that I have been wondering is that maybe now that the browsing experience is so much better on BlackBerry maybe there are people who in BlackBerry 7 used to not browse but now they do.

This would further skew the stats as they would not be a gain in market share, rather a convert from BlackBerry 7 to 10.6

Posted via CB10
    m0de25 likes this.
    06-03-13 02:01 AM
    Man, just get it over with all ready. Let them do what they need to do and let this rise finally.
    LOL. If only it was that simple.....

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-03-13 02:24 AM
    Just a quick question about the deep dip in SP recently. Did anyone figure out what drove it down besides no news or was it just a bear raid? Sorry, I've been out of the loop on a lot around here. Are we expected to get back on track this week and get back over $15 at least?
    That was a bear raid / sell operation. Seems to have been triggered by the same sort of silliness.
    bungaboy and m0de25 like this.
    06-03-13 02:45 AM

Yes, that's quite a cast of characters.
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-03-13 02:59 AM
    FINAL WARNING

The topic is BBRY stock trading. Please remain on topic or the thread will close
    With respect, I believe the topic is "I support BBRY and I buy shares". Much more than stock trading. It is also about supporting and believing in the Company you have invested in. Investing is different than trading.

I support BBRY and I bought lots of shares as a long term investment. I do not trade them. I trust that they will soon reach $40/share.

Thank you.
    You're both right. bungaboy, please try to take words (especially when issued by me !) in a general meaning.
    That is; let's talk about BlackBerry stock, brand attachment and its future.

I can tell you that this word FINAL has a very precise sense here though and we have already met the max mods tolerance. It's up to us to keep this thread alive; only a few of us are involved (good or bad it's not a value examination) in this unacceptable escalate. For God sake, use the ignore feature and move along.

I won't miss this thread if it becomes a trash.
    Therefore, I support 100% the mods team in the statement above.
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 06-03-13 at 03:11 AM.
    06-03-13 02:59 AM
    Oh yeah. For sure.
    06-03-13 03:07 AM
    That's really cool. Thanks!
    Superfly_FR, bungaboy and zyben like this.
    06-03-13 03:09 AM
    Can anyone refer to me the broker that lets you short for free out of the goodness of their heart?
    Yes, and a heart that's three sizes too small at that...lol
    cjcampbell likes this.
    06-03-13 03:12 AM
113,256 ... 11561157115811591160 ...